Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Was the moon landing fake?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

#136    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 21 July 2004 - 07:58 PM

Familiarize yourself with the search function, Cactoes Gel, before starting new threads. Read through this discussion to find your answers.

MM

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#137    BurnSide

BurnSide

Through the Looking Glass

• 25,390 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 08:10 PM

Ahhh, there it is. original.gif

#138    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,015 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 12:31 PM

Now, take note that this is a personal opinion (especially after watching something on 60 minutes about this) and although you who read this may have different opinions it's not necessary to try and pick apart everything I post here.

I don't believe NASA ever went to the Moon, or space in general. The Mars mission looks fake (the enfolding of the craft resembles the unfolding of the Pit Bull hover board in Back To The Future). I don't think they've gone any further than where Hubble is. If they have, why then, when Hubble is being replaced in a few years is it going back to the EXACT same place as it was before - INSIDE the Van Hallen Radiation Belt. The moon mission looks like a set, and the shadows look fake. They had a very good reason to do it to. Billions of dollars in government funding was about to be pulled out because EVERYONE who went up there died. Funny how George Bush wants to go back to the moon again. More tax-payers dollars? I believe they HAVE gone into to 'space' but inside the radiation belt. They even said themselves on a Science channel documentary that ANY life would FRY coming in or out of that belt (and they were talking about a meteor having life inside it). And the belt is just outside Earth. Where do you think Auroras come from? The Sun hitting concentrated parts of the radiation belt.

They have nothing significant from any the the 'planets' they've visited. Another documentary showed the 'Mars landscape' and then Death Valley. It looked THE SAME but with a few (easily doctored) rocks added to it. Neil Armstrong, after coming back from the Moon was interviewed, and when they asked about what they saw up there, he said 'Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies'. They recently did a test study on how men would handle being in a shuttle to Mars. Then men lay down flat for six weeks without getting up at all. After those six weeks they were COMPLETELY PARALIZED. They did this, because being in an area (like the shuttle) with zero gravity, would equal laying flat on a bed, i.e. not using any muscles. They had to learn to walk again. And, yet, I didn't even see a wobble in the astronauts on their return to Earth from the Moon. Funny that.

I don't think they KNOW what's up there, and they probably never will. Just recently they found diamonds in a meteor. They said IF they could mine the diamonds of the stars, that they'd be HUGE. How come they didn't notice something like this before? And, has anyone noticed how there NEVER seem to be ANY stars in the background on the Moon footage? Anyone would think that the Moon, having NO atmosphere would see them ALOT better. Oh, and about the moon, at it's HOTTEST is 123 degrees Celcius (where it's light, like where the astronauts supposedly where) and at it's coldest, -233 degrees Celcius (one the dark side). Now tell me, why weren't they frying on the Moon? And how the hell could a CAMERA last in that temperature? And, even if it was on the dark side (which is wasn't) they would be ice bergs. So, really, there's no way around that. You could even argue that thery were in some temperature in between, but, seeing as the Moon is fairly small, either way, they couldn't have stayed on there as long as the footage goes, because temperatures would change pretty damn fast. Somewhere along the long, even IF they *did* have heat/cold protective suits, the camera would have failed. And, it didn't, amazingly.

Anyway, I'm getting carried away here, but that's one conspiracy theory I'm buying into, and again, not everyone's going to agree, and I wouldn't expect them to. Don't pick it apart as an 'authority' unless you have valid evidence, and unless you work for NASA, you can't really do that. Opinion yes, what I have stated above is also an OPINION. I have not picked anyone else's posts here.  

Posted Image

#139    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 28 August 2004 - 01:29 PM

Familiarize yourself with the search function, Ashley-Star*Child, before starting new threads. Read through this discussion to find your answers.

MM

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#140    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,015 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 01:39 PM

Magikman,

I'm still pretty new here! lol. Didn't even know there was a search function...but I'll search before posting in future.

Ashley

Posted Image

#141    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 August 2004 - 02:28 PM

Ashley, most of these "moon landing was a hoax" things were debunked long ago. No stars, for instance. It would actually be more of a testament to the "moon landing was a hoax" if the stars were visible.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#142    BurnSide

BurnSide

• 25,390 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 02:35 PM

Yup. Can't see stars from the moon.

#143    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 August 2004 - 02:46 PM

Yes you can. Not neccessairly from the side the astronauts were on, nor with that camera.

----Seraphina

#144    BurnSide

BurnSide

• 25,390 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 02:48 PM

Sorry, i was under the impression that they couldn't be seen at all.

#145    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

-Patton

Posted 28 August 2004 - 03:02 PM

One of the reasons the US wants to go back to the moon and eventually build a lunar base there is so that they can construct a huge telescope on the darkside. It would be more effective than anything we have on the earth.

----Seraphina

#146    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,015 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 03:37 PM

I have deleted it. Doesn't mean I've changed my opinions.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child, 28 August 2004 - 05:09 PM.

Posted Image

#147    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,015 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 03:41 PM

Oh did you also see the astronaut in space holding onto.....NOTHING? Like, he'd get sucked into the netherworlds of space. I have my share of astronomy books here because I have an interest in them (and conversely, an interest in astrology), and that one really bugs me. Oh and that one's a color one too. In fact, where the hell did all these COLOR Moon photos start popping out from anyway? I could be wrong, maybe they were color before, but why is the rest in B&W?

Posted Image

#148    LittleIrishVampiress

LittleIrishVampiress

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

• What you seek above, sow below.

Posted 28 August 2004 - 03:54 PM

hmm.. isnt there photos of the moon mission with letters on the 'moon' rocks that are letters they place on things in the movie sets... ph34r.gif  

"I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               - Ray Bradbury,  Zen in the Art of Writing

#149    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,015 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 04:01 PM

I heard that one too. It was a 'C' I think. There's just too much evidence against it. And yeah, everything can be 'explained' because *we* wouldn't know the damn difference anyway.

Posted Image

#150    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

-Patton

Posted 28 August 2004 - 04:13 PM

There is even a quote in the Bible that says 'Man will never reach the Heavens' as in, in bodily form.

Obviously another one of the Bibles errors. But if you believe that... do you also believe that the Earth is flat?

Even before it was brought up recently I always thought the pictures looked fake. And, the more footage I saw, the more fake it looked.

Doesnt look fake to me.

My mother was a kid when this happened, and she remembers it being on tv. She thought they went, but now, after hearing about the Van Allen belt, and the extreme temperatures on the Moon, she also thinks it's a load of crap. I think it meant alot to people in that generation, but that doesn't make it any more real, if it's not.

Also doesnt make you any more right, if youre wrong. The Van Allen Belt is also way too overexagerated.

I believe they had motive, I believe it's fake. But the fakest crap I've seen yet is the 'Mars Mission'

What Mars Mission? If you mean Mission to Mars... thats fake... its a movie. If you mean the rovers... wtf are you talking about? You're calling those fake? How is that the fakest crap youve ever seen? Nor is there any motive to fake it. I simply do not believe people who think NASA is lieing about everything and never sent a rover to Mars exist. Well, not until now!

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP. NO WAY in the world is that real. And, if that's not real, then the Moon landing most definantly is NOT. And, as of yet, I'm not changing my opinion on that.

How can you say that. Yes way in the world its real.

Oh did you also see the astronaut in space holding onto.....NOTHING

Im not sure what you're refering to. Got any pictures of what you mean or something?

Oh and that one's a color one too. In fact, where the hell did all these COLOR Moon photos start popping out from anyway? I could be wrong, maybe they were color before, but why is the rest in B&W?

Again, I dont know what you're refering to.

BTW, you do know that Armstrong also said "They're watching us, from the moon!" and many people believe he's refering to aliens and alien bases on the moon, just cuz he said that... and theres also a few other things he said too. Just a bit of extra info since you quoted him on saying something about not asking him questions.

hmm.. isnt there photos of the moon mission with letters on the 'moon' rocks that are letters they place on things in the movie sets...

If there are, I'd like to see them... because I have yet to see a closeup shot of a moon rock.

There's just too much evidence against it. And yeah, everything can be 'explained' because *we* wouldn't know the damn difference anyway.

Theres no evidence against it.

----Seraphina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users