Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Was the moon landing fake?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

#61    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 30 August 2002 - 08:52 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes Great Find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:s2 :s03 :s2

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#62    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 31 August 2002 - 09:46 AM

:s2 I knew it!! :s2

Excellent find Magik, that was great ;D

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#63    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 31 August 2002 - 10:52 AM

thats a great link magikman thanxs..i found it quite funny. ;D something i heard about the apollo spacecraft that landed on the moon, was that it flew directly through a supposed radiation belt above the earths outer atmosphere.anyone heard this story? THIS IS NOT A TRUE FACT I IS JUST ASKING A QUESTION

#64    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 31 August 2002 - 11:39 AM

Cerberus,

You're talking about the van Allen radiation belt, so it is a true fact. The contention was made in order to support the moon landing hoax, that anyone traveling thru the belt would receive a lethal dose of radiation. This, of course, was pure rubbish. Click the link below for more information;

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html#radiation

Magikman  :sg

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#65    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 01 September 2002 - 11:23 AM

:s2 :s2 :s2 ;D
Nice to know the real truth about Moon landings thanx MM :sj

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#66    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 01 September 2002 - 12:08 PM

thanxs for your response magikman.

#67    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 22 March 2003 - 10:13 PM

Never mind the moon landing being a hoax, this guy actually believes that the moon itself doesn't exist, seriously. wacko.gif  Take a look;

CLICK HERE

Magikman  blink.gif                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#68    Druss

Druss

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

• My tongue is firmly in my cheek

Posted 22 March 2003 - 10:29 PM

In my humble opinion that is one individual in need of medical help.

smile.gif                                                  

#69    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 22 March 2003 - 10:38 PM

ohmy.gif  tongue.gif  laugh.gif Ah drat I believed every word that was written biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif                                                  

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#70    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 23 March 2003 - 12:09 AM

Why not take up a collection and send him there.
               If he makes it then he'll know...if he doesn't  rolleyes.gif                                                  

#71    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 23 March 2003 - 04:41 AM

A cash reward of $100,000 has been offered to anyone who can send us, by e-mail, conclusive physical evidence of the existence of the moon. This reward remains unclaimed.

how about that moon rock that Clinton has in a vaccum glass case (i saw it once on a documentry about him. he said he looks at it for inspiration)
does that mean that he'll get the 100K.

And how can you give "physical evidence" through e-mail... blink.gif

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#72    racerette

racerette

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 23 March 2003 - 04:58 AM

LOL laugh.gif He thinks the moon is a big helium painted balloon propelled by sails and rudders??????!!!! blink.gif  blink.gif  laugh.gif                                                  

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.

#73    Ronin6th

Ronin6th

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 23 March 2003 - 09:08 AM

...huhuh...so strange! laugh.gif

By the way...thinking about it...it could be easy to fake it, as it was just boadcoasted on TV...

...wow!

blink.gif                                                  

If you cannot be the First, be the One.

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

#74    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,931 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 23 March 2003 - 01:18 PM

It could be a hologram, projected from various government installations throughout the world. It could be a large, crudely painted balloon, held in place by helium and propelled by tiny sails and rudders

This guy can't be serious.....

blink.gif                                                  

#75    CASTOR

CASTOR

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

• &quot;If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.&quot; -George Bernard Shaw

Posted 26 March 2003 - 12:58 AM

that is insane. that means that every other planet out there is also a balloon or hologram. we landed on the moon. i dont see the problem with that. if not at that time, we have been back. or to mars or whatever. oh well, if thats what he thinks, and can back that up with evidence. GREAT!.

CASTOR                                                  

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users