Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost Captured On Video?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    wholesaleplum

wholesaleplum

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 October 2002 - 01:58 AM

:sd

Why do ghosts and aliens etc seem to go round in circles whenever they're on camera?
(Ok so it's not much of a contribution to the discussion but i'm putting off doing work!)  :sp

#17    HD

HD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 14 October 2002 - 11:49 PM

Personaly I think it's a fake.

#18    Ronin6th

Ronin6th

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 15 October 2002 - 09:06 PM

>:(

Damn...I'm not able to save it!

If you cannot be the First, be the One.

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

#19    pangea

pangea

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 December 2002 - 02:46 AM

It was scary, though.  But it could've been someone jumping on the cars (the first link) but I didn't see any of cars bouncing.  On the other hand, it was stop and go footage.  I know that I had been the security guy, I'd have crapped my pants.  
I think it's a fake, but a damn good one.                                                

"The belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man." - Thomas Paine

#20    Murphy's Law

Murphy's Law

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 06:52 AM

I agree with pangea when (s)he says that it could be someone jumping on cars, but as (s)he says, you don't see the cars bounce.  Plus, the figure, whatever it is, doesn't really seem to change elevation.  If it were a person, they'd have to crouch down to accomplish that, and there's no sign of them doing that.  Also, it seems a little bright to be a person.  This is one of the few ghost pictures/videos that I'm actually willing to believe (most of the ones I've seen have been obvious camera-screw ups).  I'd say it was some sort of camera-overlay type shot, except for the fact that it's obviously a security tape.  Can't explain it, so I guess I'll have to say: ghost!  (Or, who knows?  Maybe it's an alien, screwing with all of our heads?)                                                

#21    dev

dev

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 February 2003 - 05:23 AM

....ya its really hard to find it out wheter its really a ghost....                                                

you like to see  about what u think,but dont wanna think about what you see!

#22    Faith

Faith

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2003 - 04:12 AM

if you look closely there are actually 2 figures, there is no way it could have been a human , i doubt that people can walk threw cars. actually found that very interesting.

Faith sasmokin.gif                                                  

#23    loganXman

loganXman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 314 posts

• I go or i wanna go..

Posted 19 March 2003 - 07:30 PM

i agree with Al,
at least wave at the camera or something instead of wondering around like a chicken with its head cut off. dont get me wrong, its a really good shot though.                                                    

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand.
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
We shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomie Partris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."
-Boondock Saints

#24    CASTOR

CASTOR

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

• "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." -George Bernard Shaw

Posted 27 March 2003 - 12:50 AM

ITS moving soooooo fast. if you watch it and the time. it must be appearing and reappearing other places. its crazy. i dont put to much stock into it, but you have to admit that it would be crazy to see that when reviewing a video tape.

CASTOR                                                  

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei

#25    *m3ntaL*PaTienT*

*m3ntaL*PaTienT*

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 04:32 PM

i dont believe she is looking for her car if that was the scene of her death dont |ghost|
usually stay there(where thier death occured) but really c0ol footage i thik although i dont liek the pic becuz she is about to go behind a cement pole which makes it harder to deteremine the pic as real or fake....even if it was a fake its what keeps this website going.....and people happy trying to determine if its true or false

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif                                                  

LuckY IrishmEn......thats me

only those possed with luck so deep
are the ones whom 13 they can keep
engraved on my heart for it was the day i was born
and forever it will stay w/ me until my soul is worn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users