Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robwiljr

Psi,Prana,Reiki,Ki,Chi, Kundalini Energy

7 posts in this topic

What do these type of energies do or what is there purpose individually? I think psi is more of a psychic energy, but not sure. It might be the same as chi but that why im asking this question. Help me.

Sorry. If I knew I'd tell ya! :) Jody

if i remember correctly, ki, chi, and prana, are all exactly the same thing, just from different cultures, im pretty sure prana is Indian, and Chi is Chinese, and i think Ki is either Japanese or Korean, all those are life energy, Psi is psionic energy of course, you can tell from the name, and Reiki is an energy healing technique, i believe it has something to do with getting energy from some divinity for healing

if i remember correctly, ki, chi, and prana, are all exactly the same thing, just from different cultures, im pretty sure prana is Indian, and Chi is Chinese, and i think Ki is either Japanese or Korean, all those are life energy, Psi is psionic energy of course, you can tell from the name, and Reiki is an energy healing technique, i believe it has something to do with getting energy from some divinity for healing

ok so what does chi do and what happens if you mix chi energy with psi?

Well, if chi is life energy...then what it does, is give you life...mixing it with psi....honestly I don't know what that would do...it's most likely that everyones life energy is different, just like DNA or a fingerprint, so mixing your personal energy, with psionic energy, idk, maybe help you out a lot in using psionics? lol, I really can't say as I've never tried mixing the two, sorry.

QUOTE(Genocyde @ Jul 17 2007, 07:19 PM)

ok so what does chi do and what happens if you mix chi energy with psi?

Chi energy mixed with psi energy are the 2 ingredients required to make spells. Spells, or sorcery in general rely upon the three fundamental energy categories:

Ki (life-force energy)

psi (Mental/Willpower energy)

Synthetic energy (energy generated from belief, wants, needs, will, fear, etc)

Synthetic Energy regardless of what it sounds like is real of course, it can only be generated through psi energy, kinda like after effect radiation. It can also be depleted or reduced with beliefs in the opposite. Sigils, crystals, and other things of the sort have permanently embedded Synthetic Energy.

When these three energies are combined harmoniously general sorcery is conjured.

Correct but reiki is bio-electric energy the term originates from Japan meaning universal life-force energy. Reiki is often mis-used to describe Synthetic Energy.