Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this the last Star Trek Series?

Great Big Sea

Cancel Star Trek: Enterprise?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Cancel Star Trek: Enterprise?

• I stopped watching when the called it Star Trek: Enterprise
    • Nah, It's still a good show, and other shows have episodes like this haven't they?
    • What!? Were is Seven of Nine? No- wait- They have T'Pol!
    • Yes.
    • Maybe, but not until the end of this season.
    • Star Trek TOS had only five seasons so maybe Star Trek: E will only have three seasons?
    • I hope not.
    • Other, idea.
    • I think it was best that they didn't create Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek Voyager was enough.
    • I think the whole of idea of the Star Trek franchise is done with.

Okay lets try a second time and hope that my damn younger brother mad.gif doesn't quit the darn Internet Explorer as you can see (er read?) I'm in a b****y mood. devil.gif Here is a legend (if your clueles for the whole Star Trek Series) Star Trek: TOS-The Original Series. Star Trek: TNG-The Next Generation. Star Trek DS9- Deep Space Nine. Star Trek V- Star Trek: Voyager and last but not least Star Trek: E- Star Trek: Enterprise.

The Thaw:

The crew of Voyager encounters a planet that has recently entered an ice age. They discover a series of stasis chambers where a small group of people are mentally connected to an artificial environment that turned horribly wrong.

I think it was the best episode that the writers and creators of Voyager wrote and directed I love it one of my fave episodes! I completly understood the whole episode. And poor Harry on the Strecther! crying.gifsad.gif Anyhoo they go into these coffin type thingy's to help out the people who are stranded and they get stuck in the VR world. Were this madman type alien controls everything.

Well thought out episode. And my mom say's it wasn't a very easy episode to understand. I'm not sure why though. But one of my faves I have to tell you.

There were many episodes throughout the four series (excluding Star Trek: TOS) that they used on various different episode ideas. Like in Star Trek TOS they go back to the 1940's, in Star Trek TNG they go back to 1940's San Francisco in another episode "Time's Arrow" Pt one and two they go back to early 19 century circa 1890 San Francisco. And in another episode Worf and his son and Data go in the Holodeck to the early 20th century Willd West. Star Trek DS9 they go back to the 1940's (a very well done episode I might add). Voyager hmmmm, I'm not sure. But in Star Trek DS9 RETURN OF THE TRIBBLES!!!!!! aka: the real episode title: Trials and Tribble-ations. Hehehehehe! Funny! original.gif

I first thought when they showed Star Trek: E was that I was't going to watch a series that couldn't go faster then warp five. And I haven't. I mean it's annoying. Okay I didn't mind Spock that much I was just trying to get past the hoky acting and writing. Then well onto Star Trek: TNG they didn't have a Vulcan. Yet they did have the empath, Diana Troi. "Captain I'm picking up some bad feelings!" "Captain he was telling the truth!" And whatnot. And then we move to Star Trek DS9 whew! No Vulcans! Yea! Then we go onto Star Trek: Voyager. T'Voc's "that is elogical kinda got you after awhile. And now Star Trek: Enterprise, I can't stand T'Pol! I mean why oh why did they have to create another Vulcan? whistling2.gif

You know what? They have never really told us Guinan's race if your a fan of the star trek series then you remember the episode Time's Arrow where we meet her. If you think about it she might even me immortal! There was something going around that she had 100 children! So how did she get aboard the Enterprise?

Many of the episodes ideas were borrowed from earlier episodes from the other star trek episodes. One were a alien was attached to the Enterprises hull (TNG) and they did the exact same thing on Star Trek Voyager! Can you say no more story ideas?! dontgetit.gif Hmmmm interesting thought. One of the episodes of Star Trek: Voyager they go to 1996, I remember that episode from '96. Strange how long my memory is! original.gif AND They went back to 2004 in Star Trek: Enterprise! Why not 2003? And why do they have to send down the people to the past wy not the future and let them stay there for heaven's sake?

I like Archer's puppy. original.gif

I would like to stroke him, and pet him, and feed him, and hug him,- and er- okay I'm way of topic here sorry!

So if the show or series getting tired? Or are they just in a slump? And didn't you see the Borg idea coming? They had the Borg throughout the entire Star Trek series except for Star Trek: TOS. And how do they explain the Klingons in the original? Why did they look so human and look like the way they do know? Because they didn't have good special effects or makeup back then! And I think Dr. Bashir asked Word in the episode "Trials and Tribbles" And Worf said something I'm not sure (Tv Tome.com didn't have any quotes! disgust.gif) But if you watch the the movies from the original series the Klingons look like they do in the other series!

I like Archer's puppy. whistling2.gif

No what's cool is that they had Q Diana Troi and Lt. Barclay who queststarred on Stargate SG-1- but that's another rant. And here is my list of my favorite episodes from all of the Star Trek Series:

Star Trek: TOS- The Trouble with Tribbles! tongue.gif Very funny and I love how the tribbles fall onto Kirk at the end. And when they use the Replacators tribbles come out in their food! laugh.gif Hehehe!

I swear- it wasn't me!

Star Trek: TNG- Time's Arrow Part One and Two I'm not sure why though it's a interesting episode, and we find out more about Old Earth and Guinan. Whenever I see that episode I can't wait to watch the second part of it! original.gif

Star Trek: DS9- Trials and Tribbles! Hehehehehehhe! Funny! tongue.gif The CGI for this epsiode is quite well done. And I love how Chief O'Brien can't work the old time Turbolifts! laugh.gif

Star Trek: Voyager- The Thaw, probably one of my favorites- I can't think of anymore, but I love the script and I love how well they did it. thumbsup.gif

Star Trek: Enterprise- Nothing really I haven't really gotten into the whole show to bad huh.

But those are my favorite episodes!

Did I write enough?

Did you know that Archer is the only Star Trek Captain to own a pet- well we don't count Pichard's fish- they are just fish. And what about Spot you say? Data wasn't captain though. So I guess Spot kinda counts. So there you have it.

Happy Holidays! original.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LisaMHD

• Great Big Sea

• Naveed

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My hubby is a major Trekki, has watched just about every episode of every Star Trek ever made. He even owns all the Motion pictures too. I like Star Trek, and some of the new series they came up with, Not too crazy about Enterprise though. I cant stand the lead actor(the Captain).

Heres a linkie fix. Tv Tome

If they brought back the cheesyness of the original series, with cheap sets and props, I think the series could easily be revived. Thats what made it watchable in the first place imo. Plus, they need tribbles again, lots of tribbles. In fact someone should start an organization or benefit to help bring them back. cat.gif