Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nomadic gypsies

pai mei

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• hemet nesw weret

• Lotus Flower

• pai mei

Top Posters In This Topic

This was my favourite picture... from this romantic revisionist viewpoint of the gypsy community.

linked-image

I knew of two people who had to park their work landrover just outside a gypsy camp, these people had to investigate some abnormality within an electricity cable. They said that they parked up and before they had even got out of the vehicle, gypsy kids were on top of the landrover, taking stuff off the top :no:

Another group of gypsies go to the pub nearby where I go, they had a system whereby the gypsy girls would chat up some unsuspecting male and when they got him outside, their blokes would come along and beat up the man.

A lot of gypsies are ok, but some of them are unorthodox and need to learn social etiquette.

Any of the following constitutes unacceptable behaviour:3a. Racism or hatred: Do not post racist or hate-driven material or views which express hatred towards or discriminate against any specific race, religion, country, gender, individual or group

:no: Did either of you read the forum rules?

I could just as easily say 'all residential home-owners are dirty', it wouldn't be true, but it is the same type of generalisation. :hmm:

Any of the following constitutes unacceptable behaviour:3a. Racism or hatred: Do not post racist or hate-driven material or views which express hatred towards or discriminate against any specific race, religion, country, gender, individual or group

:no: Did either of you read the forum rules?

Did you watch the youtube video? :no:

The picture I posted came from that... if you think that it paints the gypsies in a 'bad light' have a word with the op..

Or are you suggesting the Op is racist for starting a thread about Gypsies?

some people just cant evolve, they are to stupid, mind you they do learn how to steal and have this belief everything belongs to them even if they found it in my pocket, BLOODY THEIVES THE LOT OF THEM

I could just as easily say 'all residential home-owners are dirty', it wouldn't be true, but it is the same type of generalisation. :hmm:

NO one said all gypsies.. so you can relax.. and stop acting like everyone is racist...jesus

My bad. :blush:

I had just come in from a walk with my hounds, and had a bit of a argument with a tube who started on me and my 'pikey' dogs. Sorry I should have read the posts properly. :rolleyes:

I am part Roma btw so I'm a bit over-sensitive, 'cos I hear cr@p about it all the time..... ;)

Sorry Lotus and Billy.

Edited by hemet nesw weret