Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Writing comments

PsychicPenguin

Just to keep everything in order, put your comments and ideas here instead of original thread.

Should El Chupacabra be involved in this story? tongue.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• doomgirl

• crosswarrior

• thefirstman

• PsychicPenguin

moe is a bit slow today. drugged up on nyquil: probably the reason for my strange postings. tongue.gif

Uh ....blah....yeah. Ill be on the story later tonight once da kids are sleepin and i get some free time.

dont get too far ahead of me... thumbsup.gif

OK... it looks like there is a confusion between characters Jade and Jasmine

Character list:

1. Jade - "the chosen one", a young girl prophecized to be a warrior. She has nightmares that may be caused by a curse. She doesn't have any family left.

2. Jasmine - Jade's best friend. She is somehow involved in Jade's curse. The prophecy said that she is going to die.

3. Aunt Cessie - Somebody who told the girls about the curse. It is unknown how she found out about it.

4. Draclula - A vampire who believes in the prophecy and protects Jade, but his real intention is unknown.

5. "the beast" - unknown character. enemy of the vampires. Jade was attacked once, but she was saved by Draclula.

rules:

send a blank message with <writing> as you type. That way you won't get anybody to send something ahead of you. The edit your blank message and put your addition to the story.

i was wonmdering about that myself..i was thinking " what happened to my Jade?"

Good idea Penguin

wub.gif Doomie

Glad that you joined our little story writing thingy, along with Moe, Cross, Joc, Soulfire, Lionel and anyone else that I may have forgotten

Ooops....I posted a comment before I read the rest of the threads sad.gif oh well, I still love this "writing" thread. I haven't written creatively in years, and it feels great to start up again.

Why do there allways have to be Vampires , I don't mean to be picky but allways Vampires . I remember when Bea Arthur was the anti hero in our stories . I miss Bea sad.gif

And actually it is supposed to be Draclula, not Dracula. Slight but a little bit of difference. And as for why is in the story? Well I just thought him up as a minor character but he's seemed to take on a life of his own.

(Maybe he's contoling my thoughts". Starts humming "Twilight Zone" theme.

Fixed my spelling for Draclula tongue.gif

Well, vampires are cool. But we can always put El Chupacabra in if you want to grin2.gif

Well the chup is rather like a wolf like beast, at least supposedly. So grow him about 4 times and make him our beast. thumbsup.gif Then every one can be happy. Whats your thought on that psypenguin?

I don't know about the rest of you but I would like greatly to get a copy of this posting in its entirty when it is finished. Any thoughts about this? I mean it would be a shame to not be able to keep it for memories sake. Although if any of you would object for fear of it being sold i would certainly understand.

Hi people,could someone fill me in on whats going on?Please im kinda confused,this is the first iv heard of this little thing u guys got goin,where can i find the original thread to read it?If it isn't too much hassle.Thanx people original.gif

Well, I would like to get a copy as well, preferably a well-edited one, with additions here and there and spelling errors removed. I think the copy must be available for free, or if it is printed one should not take any profit from it nor take credits from it. thumbsup.gif

BTW the name of our girl vampire is Jade. Jasmine is dead wink2.gif

thefirstman you should be able to find the original thread. It's title is "Writing".

I remember when Bea Arthur was the anti hero in our stories .

Why, Kismit, why? ohmy.gif

Ok edited all my postings back to Jade Ithink if I missed any please tell me. And I am all for the idea of free distribution. This is just for fun, and I don't want anyone to feel burned.

Oh bugger, we have a problem now, I've brought Drac back in the spirit world, but Cross has him alive again, what do we do???????????????????

I have been down loading this story and taking out the comments and such, if you want a copy just let me know

What !!!! did I miss a posting blink.gif

(Clickes on mouse)

( Ok. Dracs dead now. Waaaaa!!!)

( The story should run together fine.)

amen. distribute away! As far as Im concerned. all this was off the top of my head. Ive got my own story in the works anyways. wink2.gif

Sorry i killed drac. I just had too. We needed a tragic hero , no?

Sure. Sniff.

But hell this is sure fun. I mean this is one of the few chances I have to let my darkside come out.

Ok guys, I've finished fixing our story, by taking out the comments and forum stuff, it's in html format, or if you like I can put it in doc. I've coloured so that we know who wrote what.

If you want a copy, just pm me with your email address or if you like I can give you my non forum email address

or if you would like I can hide it one the net and give you the link, just let me know grin2.gif

wub.gif Doomie