Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Writing comments

PsychicPenguin

If their was a cheap way to post a link to the finished verion on the web that would be great. Let us just keep the address known only to those who contributed. As seeing I have no problem trusting all of us, but there are those out there who might not feel so inclined as to honor each others good faith.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• doomgirl

• crosswarrior

• thefirstman

• PsychicPenguin

I've added the copyright to our story, with my email address, if anyone does find it and emails me, I will post their email here for us to see and as a group we can decided what to do, but I doubt anyone will find it, I've put meta tags in that will stop that grin2.gif

The story u guys are writing is bloody great!!!The imagery is fantastic and the contrast of the lonliness,humanity and the bloodlust is great.I cant wait for the next post grin2.gif ,im all excitedd now.Well done guys,bloody great(see what i did there tongue.gif ).

I know that was a "little" on the long side. But my honor depended on me killing Adieus, he slew my character; and i'm still not over the grieving period. I'll try and hold off for a little while to compenstate. thumbsup.gif

at some point I want to write a chapter from the villains perspective,, just for eome variety. Ive got it worked out who sent adieus after drac.

also... Jade's vampire clan needs a name. any thoughts?

Gret plan Moe. I myself am curious to know who sent him

(Loads silver bullets into SKS aussault rifle."Shhheeccaock." c***'s weapon. "Ok I'm ready, last I checked I could hit a target at 300 yd." Smiles wickedly.')

(How about the "Hellstorm Faction?")

(And yes Doomie, it did. But I'm still thirsty for the rest of their blood.")

Who sent Adieus? Hmmm... let me think ...

OK I think I have an idea, but it is not fun if I tell you guys now. The point is to let the story writes itself rather than planning it ahead of time. It is more fun that way, as we get some unexpected surpises. Like Drac's death, and it turns out the the vengeance does not take too long. I expected Adieus to be the ultimate enemy.. but... uh well... he's dead tongue.gif

Yeah your right, see who gets to discovery where he came from, it shocked me when moe killed drac, but it's good having a few writing, keeps you guessing alright

Ok guy, 6am, think it's time I went to bed, I've updated the story to moe's ** a moment for the bad guys ** and I will do more later.

Have fun

wub.gif Doomie

an uggh.. an army of riders? Duvessa belongs to a "house" not a militia. I meant "dispatch" as in "send out"

....oi... the riders were to be taken as a few elite assassins.... not an epic battle scene like LOTR. *pulls hair* I was willing to see past the cliche "chosen one" motif found in too many fictional stories. but an army of vampires??? c'mon now. rolleyes.gif

creative differences were bound to happen sooner or later I suppose. Its cool. Good work guys! But I think Moe will leave the rest of the story to you. Now have at it and keep on flowing. grin2.gif

thumbsup.gif

Thank for the contibutions Moe! It was nice having a posting without contant arguing. Just good old fashion Gothic Horror creativity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( "Oh yeah. I found a dealer in Botswanie who's got 50 cal. Machine gun and the silver bullets to go with it!!!. I wonder if he can FedEx it to Jade? It might come in handy with those 500,00 dudes." Dials phone. "Hello can I speak To Mummar Gahdafi? Oh thanks. Hey Ghadafi I hear you want to get rid of some weapons of mass destruction? Do you have anything modified with silver?")

Uhm... well.. now we have an elite army wink2.gif

Anyway, it's still cool Moe. Keep on writing whenever you want

original.gif

(scratching his head figuring a way how a girl can handle 500,000 riders)

laugh.gif

1 vs. 500,000. My sentiments exactly penguin.

Have fun with that one. laugh.gif

Hasta La Vista Vampies. JAAA!!!

Hey,hooked guys,ever publish this and i'll willingly buy it tongue.gif .As for the 500,000 strong riders(damn),you could try and somehow get the beasts/wolves army involved in the battle to make it a 3 way thing,that would cut down the number considerably.Just my suggestions.Keep it up thumbsup.gif

Hey,im going to post a reply to the story,i PM'd ppsychic but got no reply,sorry if im invading here,i cant contain myself.

Sry, but I think the story was going no where, thought abt broadening it a liitle, giving it more range.

Letting my evil side take over again laugh.gif

ps with only a few days before xmas, I'd just like to wish you all a merry xmas and a happy and safe new year for you and your familys grin2.gif

wub.gif doomie

And May You Have A Blessed Christmas Likewise.

Monday, 22 December 2003 Min 21° Max 34° but I can tell you Firstman, it was hotter then that today, I'm still melting so did my icey pole, all down my arm laugh.giflaugh.gif

Well its way into the minus down here i think.Really cold.Anyways im off now,the band practice calls.Be back tonight to make up for the lost time.Later thumbsup.gif

OK.. we are back on track. Now we have tons of new characters original.gif

Updated list:

1. Jade - "the chosen one", a young girl prophecized to be a warrior. She has nightmares that may be caused by a curse. She doesn't have any family left.

2. Jasmine - Jade's sister. She is somehow involved in Jade's curse. The prophecy said that she is going to die.

3. Aunt Cessie - Somebody who told the girls about the curse. It is unknown how she found out about it.

4. Draclula - A vampire who believes in the prophecy and protects Jade, but his real intention is unknown.

5. Dimodeus - Jasmine's mentor, replacing Draclula after he was killed by Adieus

6. Adieus - vampire slayer who killed Draclula.

7. "the beast" - Enemy of the vampires. Jade was attacked once, but she was saved by Draclula. They are controlled by a group of werewolves, simply known as the Arcons.

8. Duvessa - leader of a rival vampire faction.

9. Cronan - Vampire general working for Duvessa

miscelaneous characters: Jade's father, the priest, Lord Polonius etc.

Gave a name to the priest of the vampire's that we encountered in the second chapter. Markova.