Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO seen near World Trade Center a day before

Marcus

This was a clip supposedly taken a day before the 9/11 attack in 2001...

Personally I think it's fake because I think this was actually an advertisement for a commercial. I'm 95% certain it's fake but I was curious to see what everyone elses responses about this clip would be. So what do you guys think?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alienated Being

• Jjbreen

• Lt_Ripley

• grc

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it really is interesting! I think it is a pretty good job if it is fake.

I saw that before. It's really well done if it's a fake.

of course it's fake.

also --- how many people who have seen ufo's describe a vapor trail ? the maker of this would have done better to leave it out.

yea its been proven fake

Why are we discussing a proven fake? :sleepy:

This video has been exposed as a hoax. Barbara S. has admitted that she filled the role of the tourist as an actress, and the UFO in the scene was computer generated.

Personally I think it's fake because I think this was actually an advertisement for a commercial. I'm 95% certain it's fake but I was curious to see what everyone elses responses about this clip would be. So what do you guys think?

This is an OLD Sci-Fi Channel Commerical - it is CGI - the authors of this have admitted it online a good number of years back. This is NOT real and it was well before the 9/11 by a good couple of years.....

Edited by Jjbreen

i know this vid is fake! it was a commercial for Christ sake! but whats pathetic is there is now a whole group of people who think its real and there is some kinda timeline as to it being shown and the towers falling!

i know this vid is fake! it was a commercial for Christ sake! but whats pathetic is there is now a whole group of people who think its real and there is some kinda timeline as to it being shown and the towers falling!

I've never seen the Sci-Fi channel, seeing as I live in Canada and I don't get that certain channel. How is it pathetic?

I think it's a fake. If it's by the world trade center why is the video in japanese?

I rest my case - fools are born every day.... This is proof. Not you Outsider - but the "whole group of people....." Good grief, no wonder the UFO field of investigation will never be taken seriously - this video, the Apollo 20 video, "Victor's Alien Interview", Robert Lazar, to name just a few.... and the field just keeps on getting flooded w/a whole lot of lies, scams, hoaxes, and BS.

This field is becoming a sad joke for which I'm not sure how the damage control is going to recover any crediblity .....

It's neither a hoax nor a fake. This was made as a commercial for the Sci-Fi Channel long before 9/11.

I remember it !

It's neither a hoax nor a fake. This was made as a commercial for the Sci-Fi Channel long before 9/11.

yep! I believe this originally aired in August or September 2000 -- long before that tragic day in 2001

Of course it's fake. Just think about the phisics involved there. If anything would aproach a helicopter that close and at a high rate of speed as that , the helicopter would crash because of the turbulence not mentioning that in this case it would have hit the main rotor blade.

either way it looks cool:)