Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The boy who lived before

UM-Bot

Image credit: Jeroen van Valkenburg
Image credit: Jeroen van Valkenburg
Linda Burgess: If last night's documentary on Prime, The Boy Who Lived Before, had an attitude, it was one of respect. Its subject matter – reincarnation, in this case a small child who had memories of a previous life and of a place which he had never visited – was one guaranteed to get a cynic sneering.

But all this documentary set out to do was to allow the audience to observe Cameron's story being checked out. It made for riveting – and touching – viewing.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Stuff.co.nz

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

• glorybebe

• She-ra

• shutter speed

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. did they ever find his other family? Or at least information about it? Stories of reincarnation always intrigue me. I find the phenomena amazing, and very possibly real. I hope it is anyway. Better than not existing after death!

This story reminds me of another little boy who apparently had memories of a World War II pilot. By the age of two, I think, he was able to name many planes by model. I read the article on this forum as well, but I'm unable to find it at this moment.

I've always been fascinated with the ideas of reincarnation and past lives...really interesting!

Well.. did they ever find his other family? Or at least information about it? Stories of reincarnation always intrigue me. I find the phenomena amazing, and very possibly real. I hope it is anyway. Better than not existing after death!

...pppsssttt....read teh rest of the article, it staes they found a family member. The first name was wrong, but there was a truck and black and white dog.

Yes and this is what I was referring to in the thread on dreams (real or not). Quite possibly this boy dreamt of real instances.

Excellent post. Thank You S :) Jody

Yes and this is what I was referring to in the thread on dreams (real or not). Quite possibly this boy dreamt of real instances.

Excellent post. Thank You S :) Jody

Well, if there is such a thing as out of body experiences, why couldn't some of what a person sees be remembered?

My father (who later became a Buddhist) often tells me a story about when i was a little boy. He tells me that as soon as I was able to talk and form basic sentences, i started telling people about how I used to climb mountains. He said that I used words and combinations of words that no child my age could possibly comprehend let alone talk about with any kind of knowledge. I would talk about concepts that should be unfamiliar to a toddler, graphic descriptions of pain, and people that i claimed to know. I remember nothing of these experiences, and my father now remembers little other than the basic outline i have described. What does it mean? I dont know. A toddlers over active imagination? Perhaps. I suppose it is an answer that only death can answer.

My father (who later became a Buddhist) often tells me a story about when i was a little boy. He tells me that as soon as I was able to talk and form basic sentences, i started telling people about how I used to climb mountains. He said that I used words and combinations of words that no child my age could possibly comprehend let alone talk about with any kind of knowledge. I would talk about concepts that should be unfamiliar to a toddler, graphic descriptions of pain, and people that i claimed to know. I remember nothing of these experiences, and my father now remembers little other than the basic outline i have described. What does it mean? I dont know. A toddlers over active imagination? Perhaps. I suppose it is an answer that only death can answer.

That's very interesting. Wow. That's crazy. I've always seen re-incarnation in a slightly different angle. I see it more as if you were possessed or influenced by a spirit, inspiring you to see his or her memories and to recount them as if they don't want to be forgotten or tell an unfortold story. Maybe some children who are sensitive to the paranormal are used as beacons.

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Wow, very cool!