Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The holder series?

Scout™

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kenshinx

• Scout™

• Piney

• Jaguat

I was going to get around to posting a thread on Creepypasta eventually... Holders is the same thing. Just made up. For instance, the Holder of Everything is a reference to "The Hardware Store" by Weird Al.

:rolleyes: Let me read it first before i get to my point :)
128.4 Holder of the Bong 128.4.1 Holder of The Penis 128.4.2 Holder Of The Keyboard
Sorry That just made me laugh so hard!! :D Scroll down to last Holder's Rofl!!

I might try 'em, when I'm bored at school! We do have a mental institution in our city...And a hospital down my street! But the 'Holder of The Ring'? That's fake! I'll be freaked if this works! My friend is coming with me, and maybe HIS friend...I'm kinda hoping it works...:blush:

Edited by Nessieman23

It's just creepypasta; stories that are in circulation, kept alive through copy and paste.

To me, it got really old too quickly. There's some good creepypasta, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I happen to be an expert on this subject.

It's a series of short guides to finding 2538 objects which, when brought together, will do unpredictable and horrible things. Be warned; the risk of finding an object is extreme, and the cost is your sanity or your life. Or maybe you'll just be subjected to an eternity of pain unimaginable. However, if you can find them all, what you do is your choice and your choice alone. Of course, 2000 of them were lost, so good luck with that.

This series was written and edited by the anonymooses of 4chan's /b/ and /x/ boards, and 7chan's /b/, /x/ and /zom/ boards. They display, with great verbosity, their ability to make something ****ing epic. I myself have written four of these little gems, which I am attempting to proliferate right now. If y'all can write some that don't suck too badly, go ahead.

I was going to get around to posting a thread on Creepypasta eventually... Holders is the same thing. Just made up. For instance, the Holder of Everything is a reference to "The Hardware Store" by Weird Al.

Creepypasta? in my U-M?

:lol:

But anyway, the holder series is pretty funny. On the reading list of many bored anonymous at 2-3 AM.

Edited by KBA

• 11 years later...

But has anyone tried it like for real?

like really has anyone said they done it or when someone has it, is it impossible to get the item?

Edited by agelessepoch
mistype

Wow, this creepypasta is so old even the OP from over a decade ago does not work anymore.

As such, thread closed.

4 hours ago, rashore said:

As such, thread closed.

Ra! Try again. 

• Haha 1

• The topic was locked