Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Caught on Film?

Magikman

Here is a link to a story about a television cameraman who seems to have caught a ghostly apparition on film while conducting visual adjustments to his camera. Click on the 'watch this story' icon when you get to the page, and a windows media viewer will automatically load. Note - the higher the version of media player you have on your system, the better quality video that plays back. (example; I only have version 6 and the video is somewhat choppy and blurred, the current version is 8.0). Place your vote in the poll and post any other thoughts if you like.

CLICK HERE

Magikman  :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• Magikman

• Tommy

• Kira

:o ohh voted not sure, cos it looked very I don't know 'doll like' very stiff and unmoving.

Thanx MM

:s09

I also voted not sure.  It looks like it's painted on or something...and like CW said, very unmoving.  Mind you when you zoom into pixel-size proportions, I'm sure you're going to get quite a few 'unexplained' observations.  While I'm not sure what it is, I am fairly convinced that it is not an apparition.   :sd

Tommy

:s09

[blue]I voted 'no' because of the same reasons as CW above.

However I do think that maybe genuine ghost footage would be caught in this way due to some inadvertent capturing while doing some other filming.

In this case, it looks unlike anything I would think would be a ghost.

Good find though. Like it.  :s1

[/blue]

I've seen this before and feel that it is a little to staged

I meen the guys obviosly a camera man because he can't act. :sq