Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Peeping tom fit to be tied

Owlscrying

August 24

Portland, Oregon - A group of campers tied a peeping Tom suspect to a tree, keeping him bound until police arrived.

Richard H. Berkey, 63, was charged with private indecency, a misdemeanor, by sheriff's deputies who were called to the Big Fan Campground near Bagby Hot Springs last weekend.

Campers told deputies they recognized Berkey from a similar incident at the campground last year and wanted to make sure he did not get away.

Dugan and another camper, said several friends were playing chess, eating and relaxing, when they heard rustling in an area the women used as an open latrine. Dugan went to investigate, saw a man running from the area and tackled him.

With help from two other campers, Dugan led Berkey to the group's campsite and tied him to a tree. Another camper left to call police.

go

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sunburst

• Lotus Flower

• Bunny Munro

• girty1600

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha That's awesome. Good for them. :clap:

He could just get online...there are plenty of things to look at. Ghawd.

I guess some pervs prefer the up close and personal approach,and mabey the thought of being caught added to his thrills ! The world is overflowing with all kinds of kinky weirdos! I,m just glad they got him before he got bored and decided to take it to a dangerous level to achieve his kicks!

I haven't been camping for awhile but this is the tree that the chicks pee on, right? ^_^

they heard rustling in an area the women used as an open latrine.

Isn't that wrongful detainment?

Wait, in the grand scheme of things, isn't being tied up somewhat of what he wanted? :huh:

Freaky a$$ pervert.....I agree with Nyx, I would have done worse than just tying him to a tree.

He could just get online...there are plenty of things to look at. Ghawd.

Respect.

Shoulda nailed his testicles to said tree as well.

What, he doesn't own a computer? lol.....

Isn't that wrongful detainment?

Rightful detainment in my book, I bet he wears a nasty little raincoat and displays at passers-by too.

Haha. That's pretty smart. XD That poor guy. That must have been embrassing! Good work!

What, he doesn't own a computer? lol.....

LMAO!!!!!!!!! yeah i agree, good 4 the campers.

I think I would have used a branch more near the top of the tree to tie him up :innocent:

Citizens arrest, right? Good for them.

But.... what is "private indecency?" I suppose because the campground was privately owned or something?

I think I would have used a branch more near the top of the tree to tie him up :innocent:

lol. yeah like, climb up to the top of the tree, then nail his balls to the tree and let him hang there.

lol. yeah like, climb up to the top of the tree, then nail his balls to the tree and let him hang there.

I am female, but the thought of that makes me screw my face up like this ----> :cry:

I am female, but the thought of that makes me screw my face up like this ----> :cry:

lmao me 2. female and the face thing.

Rightful detainment in my book, I bet he wears a nasty little raincoat and displays at passers-by too.

Well that's all well and dandy, however that book is not the law.

This is the law:

linked-image

Has anyone considered that the best way to avoid this is to possibly not get naked in public places?

Edited by Affliction

And thus the reason I try to hold it until I get to civilization when camping. If I really gotta go. Then there better be an outhouse there.