Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are they waiting for ?

lovecraft disciple

Hello,

For years ufo are spotted, abductions are reported (Roswell took place in 1947... 50 years). So I wonder, if their goal was to invade us, what are they wainting for ? I they can cross space, why would they observe us for years ? An invasion could take 1 to 10 years for them. A scout period of 50 year means nothing if we're talking strategy.... May be they're just here to learn, so we don't have anything to fear.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Engulf

• Mutant Snake

• Blood Angel

• Tess

yes, they are mostly here to observe our activities. Curious of why we are doing every second

Invade us? i don't think so. They are millions of other galaxy out there for them, why earth?

I think they are not stupid to waste resources into invading us

What I want to know is, if there are about a thousand or so abduction reports every year, and it isn't going down, why the hell are they taking so many people, surely they've learn't all about us by now?

I think they are spiritual teacher's and It caused them pain to see how we were conflicting with ourselve's , as a unnamed source said... when she asked why they were doing this they said "because they saw a glow"

Maybe they ARE going to invade.....maybe they are visiting and in preparation of an invasion,which in "our"time has been going on for years and years,but in "their" time,it's been only days...............just a thought! dontgetit.gif

Who cares i'll still open up a can 'o' whupp ass on there scaly green buttocks

Who cares i'll still open up a can 'o' whupp ass on there scaly green buttocks

And exactly how would you do that Blood Angel? wacko.gif

My arsenal of weapons, a quick hand, good eyesight, and wittyy comments afterwards.

My arsenal of weapons, a quick hand, good eyesight, and wittyy comments afterwards.

LOL!I'm sure that will really scare them away! tongue.gifclap.gif

I think ALIENs are not like humans

Bravo! Brilliant deduction. Hence the name "alien". Kinda falls in with the defintion. wink2.gif

But have you ever turned things around? I think lots and lots of people out there look like aliens. Just go to your local Mall. Im sure you will encounter many specimens. thumbsup.gif

So I wonder, if their goal was to invade us, what are they wainting for ?

The invasion has already begun actually,the abduction stuff are just the first of many steps towards thier glory.And what they meant by an invasion isn't what we humans (primates compared with them) usually do,like entering a war,bringing hordes of soldiers,weapons etc & simply invade the opposition.What we're talking here is an advanced race,even far more superior than we could imagine,now do you think they'd use this primitive way??Nah I don't think so.What if they could befriend a 'side' of that race,create conflict among that particular race,then when everything's like some leftover bread,they would come in & just take us over without (much) resistance or maybe give 'help' and make us 'join' them,blinding us with thier help??That's one possibility I think personally.

I actually hope they do invade, i haven't kicked any ass for ages.....

LMAO BA!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

What we're talking here is an advanced race,even far more superior than we could imagine,

How does conquering another species define "advanced" ?

How does conquering another species define "advanced" ?

Hello Moe grin2.gif ,

If you'd read up my post again,I'm afraid I've already stated it.But of course that's just how I think personally,one of the many ways if you know what I mean.And if you'd ask me about the other ways....... wacko.gif ,I'm not sure though.... dontgetit.gif

Oh come on. If Aliens are out there why would they wait for ages to conquer us. why let us create more and more advanced technology I mean we've come so far in a hundred years who knows how long we'll go in the next 50.

And if they;re so advanced wot good would it do them to invade us what do we have to offer them? The only reason the U.K. expanded her empire was to gain the resources that it wanted from the poor country we crushed. So aliens that advanced could find nothing on earth that's worth the exertion.

My opinion is that i believe Aliens are there but they aint gonna contact us or invade. I think we're like their version of the trueman show an they're up there p***in themselves at us ( i mean who wouldn't we're a bunch of half wits). Were the human show (sorry had to say that i know its awful).

Think about it would you talk to us. So i believe that its up to us to find them. Just like jim carey did.

thumbsup.gif

The invasion has already begun actually,the abduction stuff are just the first of many steps towards thier glory.

How do you know the invasion has already begun? abduct.gif

How do you know the invasion has already begun? abduct.gif

Hello Tess original.gif ,

Everyone thinks that the invasion will only begin when there's a war,now that's very wrong.This is just 'our' way of interpriting it,not (exactly) thiers.Okay back to the question,let's go way back into the Roswell incident.From what I think,that incident isn't an accident,like the alien had some probs with thier craft and they just boomed on Earth,then we found & collect those wreckage,bla bla,no no.I think the aliens have already checked us out more than enough & deliberately crashed one of thier crafts on our land to 'bait' us with thier tech.

If you've already known,this wierd crafts (cigar-shaped & many more) were already sighted way back those old times (no Egyptian crap here,I meant back 100-150 yrs ago),Basel incident & many others,now I believe that's when they conduct thier research & checkin' outs towards our planet & our people.After this had taken place,meaning once they've fully done all the checking job,then they planned thier invasion.Like I've said,it would be unwise for them to just jump in & attack.I can explain why if in the first place you believe that we're not alone and are surrounded by millions of alien races out there in space.But I'll just get straight into this invasion thing.

Firstly,bait these primates with our technology,that'll explain the Roswell incident.Let them be aroused by it,following that built up thier hunger towards this tech.Then try to initiate a 'peaceful' meeting with them,befriend them.Then suggest a deal in exchange for thier tech (the 'we give you tech,you give us permission to do research on your people and planet' deal),due to stupidity and blindness of primates,they'll agree without hesitation.Then bring in more aliens,built bases.Bring more aliens in,continue implanting progress on humans.And.....from that,we'll have to see it from now. original.gif

So,those are my thoughts about the invasion.About the implanting thing,I'm very sure you understand that well enough Tess. thumbsup.gif It's used to manipulate our minds,to rape us.To add more,the invasion didn't just 'begun',but I'm very much afraid it's half way to its goal.Hey BA,can I join you in kicking thier ass??I know that I can't really offer much but ahr,wut the heck tongue.giflaugh.gif

why let us create more and more advanced technology I mean we've come so far in a hundred years who knows how long we'll go in the next 50.

Hello wunarmdscissor,you seem to think that we're a very highly advanced race,oh no you're so wrong.Maybe in our eyes,but never thiers alien.gif .Be it 50,100,150 yrs,we would still never be able to face them.It's not that I'm blasting our techs & efforts,I respect them instead but if you'd compare them,it's just too much to handle,I call it unfairness,give us that appropriate time to develop & stop thiers a little,then we'll see who's really the best. devil.gif

So aliens that advanced could find nothing on earth that's worth the exertion.

Oh yes,they're particularly interested in copper.Beats me why would they want it,but if I'm not mistaken it's got something to do with gravity or magnetism,something like to contain the electro-magnetic fields,whatever it is,they need lots of them for thier tech reasons.If that's so,why can't we just sit down & talk dammit... grin2.gif

Think about it would you talk to us. So i believe that its up to us to find them. Just like jim carey did.

Jim Carrey is hollow. tongue.giflaugh.gif

Firstly,bait these primates with our technology,that'll explain the Roswell incident.Let them be aroused by it,following that built up thier hunger towards this tech.Then try to initiate a 'peaceful' meeting with them,befriend them.Then suggest a deal in exchange for thier tech (the 'we give you tech,you give us permission to do research on your people and planet' deal),due to stupidity and blindness of primates,they'll agree without hesitation.Then bring in more aliens,built bases.Bring more aliens in,continue implanting progress on humans.And.....from that,we'll have to see it from now. original.gif

Wow,what you said actually makes sense.I guess i assumed by "invasion",they'd show up by the thousands,all at once,round us up,kill us,whatever,rather than assuming they have a sinister,manipulative plan.............I hope you are wrong about this,but i have a feeling you're right. sad.gif

hmm....what do ants think of us?...has anyone thought of this?

will they gather around, and think what the giant people want? if they will invade, why they abduct little ants?....

Ok, dont take me too seriously...but, think on that...

I know why the aliens are waiting, infact, i know their plans... they want to...wait...what is this light...NO!!!!! abduct.gif

I hope you are wrong about this

Me too Tess,me too...... dontgetit.gif

Engulf - you have done a excellent job of explaining just how they do it, but it extends far beyond tech, its aid, money (as in trade), medical. In the end they won't need to invade, its a silent invasion, they are already here, and we let them in. What will they do with us? Who knows....

In regards to the copper, its supposedly higly valuable to them, not only for most of their tech (which is electromagnetically driven), but apparently it conducts more than just electricity....not quite sure what else it conducts still looking into that one.

wow engulf nice theory tongue.gif

this is one of my friends theory about Atlantis

--> well, aliens do not have bases here... they use our own bases... kinda like working hand in hand, cause building alien bases here with their architecture are expensive and easily spotted, so they use our military buildings...

engulf

wunarmdscissor,you seem to think that we're a very highly advanced race,oh no you're so wrong

I don't really believe we are advanced at all. All i was saying is that aliens that are able to even get here must be far more advanced than us, beyond even our perception.

If you believe that they are going to waste all that time and effort trying to brainwash us then i believ your wrong. Look at it this way in the U.S. right now they are developing and testing weapons which using radiowaves or microwaves can basically destroy in a matter of seconds all living matter within a city whilst still keeping the infrastructure of said city intact.

Now if you believe that aliens are watching, baiting and preparing us for the end. Then surely you can believe they have developed and easily far surpassed that kind of technology and surely perfected it on a global size.

Why not just use that take our copper and leave saving time effort, and risk?

They would gain victory straight away without even having to worry about rebbellion, stategic planning an so forth.

By the way where are you getting your info from?

Is there any sites i can look at cos it would be a pretty interesting read?

Neway i hope we're both wrong cos either way we're screwed lol thumbsup.gif