Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tupac Death? or Alive?

Abdullah

Reasons Why 2Pac Is Alive

used source:http://www.ewsonline.com/2pac/alive.html

1. 2Pac began calling himself Makaveli. Machiavelli was an Italian war strategist who advocated faking one's death to fool their enemies. 2Pac was a fan of Machiavelli and had read his books. Perhaps 2Pac is taking his advice?

2.Tupac was cremated the day after he died. Since when does some one get cremated the day after a murder? There was no autopsy. Plus, no one can ask to dig up his grave like they wanted to do with Elvis and like they did with Abraham Lincoln.

3. 2Pac has completed several movies and new albums and keeps on appearing on new artist's albums. (Many of the unheard songs 2Pac has completed are unreleased and not on any albums) Why would he do so much at one time??? With so many people upset about 2Pac's death, literally anything connected with him is bound to net a whole lot of cash...

4.In a 1994 interview with Tupac, he said before he went to prison that if he was ever sent to prison when he came out he would be worse than before. He was. He also said when he came out it would be like he was reborn. Was he speaking literally? He already died and he was worse when he came out of jail, plus Tupac switched his rapping name from 2Pac to Makaveli, that could be considered a rebirth, all that's left is a physical rebirth (A sighting) and so far he's already completed more than half of this prophecy.

5.Las Vegas is a payoff city, meaning all sorts of folks have been known to be on the take. That means doctors, press, lawyers, etc.

6.There are many numerological coincidences. Tupac was gunned down exactly seven months after All Eyez On Me was released. The number seven keeps coming up too. He was shot on September 7th and survived on 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died the 13th. This could explain the title of his new album.... "The Don Killuminati: The 7 day theory." 2pac was 25. His age adds up to 7 (2 + 5). Even his time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7 (4 + 0 + 3). Also, on track five on the Makaveli album the voice at the begining says "And if the Lord returns in the coming seven days, then we'll see ya next time." He even talks about the number 7 on his album! There are more 'coincidences' too.. The newest is on his brand new double album entitled "R U Still Down?". This album was released on November 25th. 2 + 5 = 7. The 7 day theory continues! What's with this????

7.Inside the cover of 2Pac's newest album, it reads "Exit: 2pac, Enter: Makaveli" as if 2pac has died and Makaveli born. There is also that statement by 2Pac saying when he came out it would be like he was reborn. (Refer to #4)

8.2Pac's video 'I Ain't Mad At Ya' foretold his death .... 2Pac dies in that video, then a new video came out under the name "Makaveli". Its just like 2Pac died in "I Ain't Mad At Cha", and Makaveli was born in "Toss It Up". Exit 2Pac Enter: Makaveli. It all makes sense.

9.In the video "Toss It Up", 2Pac is supposedly wearing some Penny Hardaway sneakers which were not available at the time of his death!!!! Also, some say in the video "Live & Die In LA" when 2Pac jumps in the car you see that he is wearing some Michael Jordan sneakers which were not available at the time of his death!

10.In Tupac's song "Life of an Outlaw" on the album The 7 Day Theory, he says "All for the street fame on how to be managed, 6 months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole and now I got it"-Life Of An Outlaw. This implies that Tupac planned his "death" in advance and now he is enjoying the success of his plan.

11.The memorial services that were open to the public were canceled in both Los Angeles and Atlanta.

12.The white Cadillac containing the assailants was never found... How could this be when Vegas is in the middle of a desert?

13.Suge said he drove 2Pac to the hospital and they had a coherent conversation? How bad was 2Pac hit? In addition to all this .. there are conflicting stories claiming that Quincy Jone's daughter was in the back of the car.. and then she wasn't.. what's the deal for real?

Did Tupac fake his own death? or Will the murder stay unsolved?

and many more theories can be found on the net but what is your opinion?

Edited by Abdullah

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abdullah

• eqgumby

• icet925

• soldier4death

Good theory bro my only problem with it is, it would be pretty hard for someone that famous to hide, someone would have to be bound to see him and talk. Don't know thou he could have gotten plastic surgery or something. It would be cool if he was still alive thou.

Good theory bro my only problem with it is, it would be pretty hard for someone that famous to hide, someone would have to be bound to see him and talk. Don't know thou he could have gotten plastic surgery or something. It would be cool if he was still alive thou.

yea would be cool , he was a great poet and he was a rapper that made some sense ,

Edited by Abdullah

Dead.

Like Elvis, Hendrix, Morrison.

Dead.

Quit worshiping a fool that died like he lived.

It's a shame, but it's like mourning the loss of Vick. He went out because he was a fool. I hate "worshiping" at the alter of foolish celebrities.

ahki, In my opinion he is dead. All this seven day theory and Makaveli rubbish is marketing, which proved to be successful. We all fond of the deaths of the rich & famous. Im positive that if he didnt die, all of hes recordings which mention him coming back would be edited, or something. Theres nothing suprising about hes "predictions", he was dissing people thinking hes a hero, hoping no-one would answer to him, but unfortunately for him, some-one came knocking on hes door. All those theories about him returning have all been proven wrong and yet people still want to believe. I do believe it could of been Orlando "baby face" Anderson, Biggie or/and possibly "dirty cops", money is power bro, although i rule out the Marion "Suge" knight was involved because he was grazed by a bullet at the time of the shooting, but then again ofcouse it could of been incompetant excecution.

I was a big fan of 2pac in the days but now i just like certain songs, as i grew older i started reading things he said like "Well today, every young black man needs to be physically inclined and military-minded," he said. "And this (two-way radio) is part of the military mind. The soldiers are out there." Then i thought to myself "This guys a d*ckhead". but hey, i guess if your as charismatic and well known like this guy, you have have the right to be arrogant and get away. About him wanting to die, no one goes from "rags to riches" and to want to die, this is attention seeking.

Peace.

Edited by Azmr

Dead.

Like Elvis, Hendrix, Morrison.

Dead.

Quit worshiping a fool that died like he lived.

It's a shame, but it's like mourning the loss of Vick. He went out because he was a fool. I hate "worshiping" at the alter of foolish celebrities.

first of all since there is a lot of mystery behind his death we are just curious

second show a bit respect and refrain from curse words , if he is death show a bit respect for the death

He's dead. He died. And it was a fatal death. Ummmm.... Yeah. That's about all there is to it. :P

Everytime someone famous dies we can't just make up crazy conspiracy theories that they're still alive.

It's sad that so many people believe these. I'm just gonna start insisting Anna Nicole Smith is alive, find coincidences in her life, and see how many people believe me. Hahaha :yes:

Edited by DarlingNikki

He's dead. He died. And it was a fatal death. Ummmm.... Yeah. That's about all there is to it. :P

Everytime someone famous dies we can't just make up crazy conspiracy theories that they're still alive.

It's sad that so many people believe these. I'm just gonna start insisting Anna Nicole Smith is alive, find coincidences in her life, and see how many people believe me. Hahaha :yes:

lol@ Anna Nicole but there are interesting theories about Tupac his death ,

but there are interesting theories about Tupac his death ,

As there are interesting theories stating that Hitler survived the War and Vlad the Impaler didn't die like history records. There will always be "interesting theories" surrounding the deaths of (in)famous people.

EDIT: and shouldn't this be in conspiracy forum seeing as it sounds more like a conspiracy than a mystery?

Edited by rosenrot

As there are interesting theories stating that Hitler survived the War and Vlad the Impaler didn't die like history records. There will always be "interesting theories" surrounding the deaths of (in)famous people.

EDIT: and shouldn't this be in conspiracy forum seeing as it sounds more like a conspiracy than a mystery?

it will fit both i guess

Reasons Why 2Pac Is Alive

used source:http://www.ewsonline.com/2pac/alive.html

1. 2Pac began calling himself Makaveli. Machiavelli was an Italian war strategist who advocated faking one's death to fool their enemies. 2Pac was a fan of Machiavelli and had read his books. Perhaps 2Pac is taking his advice?

Tupac used the name 'Makaveli' a fair while before the "7 Day Theory" album due to his part in Tha Outlaws. All members of "Tha Outlawz" took there names from historical dictators and other war lords. Tupac read Machiavelli's book "The Art Of War" whilst in prison on the sodomy charge. Tha Outlawz were formerly known as ThugLife (Thuglife Vol1) and Dramacydal (guest vocals on Me Against The World album & All Eyez On Me).

2.Tupac was cremated the day after he died. Since when does some one get cremated the day after a murder? There was no autopsy. Plus, no one can ask to dig up his grave like they wanted to do with Elvis and like they did with Abraham Lincoln.

I don't have an answer to this one due to not knowing the in's & out's of American law.

3. 2Pac has completed several movies and new albums and keeps on appearing on new artist's albums. (Many of the unheard songs 2Pac has completed are unreleased and not on any albums) Why would he do so much at one time??? With so many people upset about 2Pac's death, literally anything connected with him is bound to net a whole lot of cash...

I cannot remember the exact number of songs that Tupac wrote whilst in prison, but from memory there was enough for another 20+ albums and when he was released from prison, he spent most of his time in the recording studio putting them onto tape. It is not hard for a producer to put a backing track to the vocals.

4.In a 1994 interview with Tupac, he said before he went to prison that if he was ever sent to prison when he came out he would be worse than before. He was. He also said when he came out it would be like he was reborn. Was he speaking literally? He already died and he was worse when he came out of jail, plus Tupac switched his rapping name from 2Pac to Makaveli, that could be considered a rebirth, all that's left is a physical rebirth (A sighting) and so far he's already completed more than half of this prophecy.

Incorrect statement there. Tupac did not switch his name to Makaveli upon release from prison, else "All Eyez On Me" would have been released under the Makaveli alias. The Makaveli alias was answered in my reply to question 1.

5.Las Vegas is a payoff city, meaning all sorts of folks have been known to be on the take. That means doctors, press, lawyers, etc.

Probably true, and Suge is involved somewhere down the line with it all.

6.There are many numerological coincidences. Tupac was gunned down exactly seven months after All Eyez On Me was released. The number seven keeps coming up too. He was shot on September 7th and survived on 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died the 13th. This could explain the title of his new album.... "The Don Killuminati: The 7 day theory." 2pac was 25. His age adds up to 7 (2 + 5). Even his time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7 (4 + 0 + 3). Also, on track five on the Makaveli album the voice at the begining says "And if the Lord returns in the coming seven days, then we'll see ya next time." He even talks about the number 7 on his album! There are more 'coincidences' too.. The newest is on his brand new double album entitled "R U Still Down?". This album was released on November 25th. 2 + 5 = 7. The 7 day theory continues! What's with this????

If you look hard enough you can make mathematical equations out of anything. Look at the 911 terrorism conspiracies to just see how!

7.Inside the cover of 2Pac's newest album, it reads "Exit: 2pac, Enter: Makaveli" as if 2pac has died and Makaveli born. There is also that statement by 2Pac saying when he came out it would be like he was reborn. (Refer to #4)

(refer to answer #1)

8.2Pac's video 'I Ain't Mad At Ya' foretold his death .... 2Pac dies in that video, then a new video came out under the name "Makaveli". Its just like 2Pac died in "I Ain't Mad At Cha", and Makaveli was born in "Toss It Up". Exit 2Pac Enter: Makaveli. It all makes sense.

It doesn't make sense at all, it was that the tracks used for the following singles came off the album he recorded under the alias of Makaveli. Why release tracks under the name of Tupac if you recorded te album under a different name?

9.In the video "Toss It Up", 2Pac is supposedly wearing some Penny Hardaway sneakers which were not available at the time of his death!!!! Also, some say in the video "Live & Die In LA" when 2Pac jumps in the car you see that he is wearing some Michael Jordan sneakers which were not available at the time of his death!

Happens regularly in music videos as the sports wear manufacturers often give the artists exclusive pre-public availability products for their use.

10.In Tupac's song "Life of an Outlaw" on the album The 7 Day Theory, he says "All for the street fame on how to be managed, 6 months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole and now I got it"-Life Of An Outlaw. This implies that Tupac planned his "death" in advance and now he is enjoying the success of his plan.

That line could even mean that anything was being plotted rather than a faked death.

11.The memorial services that were open to the public were canceled in both Los Angeles and Atlanta.

Public safety grounds, especially as it was at the height of the East/West beef between the artists.

12.The white Cadillac containing the assailants was never found... How could this be when Vegas is in the middle of a desert?

Cars disappear all the time in the criminal world within chop shops.

13.Suge said he drove 2Pac to the hospital and they had a coherent conversation? How bad was 2Pac hit? In addition to all this .. there are conflicting stories claiming that Quincy Jone's daughter was in the back of the car.. and then she wasn't.. what's the deal for real?

Suge was in on it all and he isn't the most whitest of white with regards to sticking to the laws.

Did Tupac fake his own death? or Will the murder stay unsolved?

At first I thought it was a cover up and he was still aliuve, but after the 7 years past that people had forecast that he would be 'resurrected' with nothing, it is perfectly clear that he is indeed dead and by the looks of things, the murder will remain unsolved.

first of all since there is a lot of mystery behind his death we are just curious

second show a bit respect and refrain from curse words , if he is death show a bit respect for the death

No idea where I cursed, and I don't respect fools, dead or alive. Look to your own religion, and tell me how Tupac and Allah are worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence.

No idea where I cursed, and I don't respect fools, dead or alive. Look to your own religion, and tell me how Tupac and Allah are worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence.

we dont compare creations with the creator

we need God God doesnt need us , God is most High

Edited by Abdullah

Ameen brother.

Again, Tupacs death is all about conspiracy, he sold more albums dead than he did alive, it all comes down to marketing, bro. His mother said she cremated him, a few month later she sprinkled hes remains on her farm or some place "to free him".

Tupac made over 300+ songs, Ive got 480 of his songs on the computer, alot are official remixes. An album just got released a few months ago called "Nu Mixx Klazzics Vol 2" which i also have and apparantly theres one more album soon to be released, according to Afeni Shakur. Hes last few albums have been remixes unfortunately, so all hes material have be released and are re-used, well to me and my big list it is.

Peace.

I take it you never actually read "The Prince"? Before you start claiming to say what an author advocates, at least try to read his writing.

Tupac is dead, as is Elvis, Morrison, and Godzilla.

Eggumby ur right.

Thanks Heru, I appreciate the validation.

One thing I hate is when some hard-core gang-banger goes to church whining about God, when pro-ball players and hip-hop stars want to thank Jesus at their award ceremonies, or drop to one knee and pray after a touch-down or goal, then we find out they are wife-beaters, drunks, druggies, or run illegal dog fights or do equally heinous things. Like Brittany Spears talking about how she loves God and her kids are so important to her, blah blah blah, then she goes out and gets drunk and shows her beaver off to the paparazzi at 3AM. Please... :rolleyes:

So when I come across a "Is Tupac dead ?" thread, then 5 minutes later, purely by chance see the SAME original poster PREACHING about Islam, DARING to say crap like no ones sources are correct because they are not Muslim sources, I just want to puke.

If the Prophet were alive today, he would likely be saddened that one of his defenders or followers is a Tupac fan of any sort. Talent is no excuse for evil.

Thanks Heru, I appreciate the validation.

One thing I hate is when some hard-core gang-banger goes to church whining about God, when pro-ball players and hip-hop stars want to thank Jesus at their award ceremonies, or drop to one knee and pray after a touch-down or goal, then we find out they are wife-beaters, drunks, druggies, or run illegal dog fights or do equally heinous things. Like Brittany Spears talking about how she loves God and her kids are so important to her, blah blah blah, then she goes out and gets drunk and shows her beaver off to the paparazzi at 3AM. Please... :rolleyes:

So when I come across a "Is Tupac dead ?" thread, then 5 minutes later, purely by chance see the SAME original poster PREACHING about Islam, DARING to say crap like no ones sources are correct because they are not Muslim sources, I just want to puke.

If the Prophet were alive today, he would likely be saddened that one of his defenders or followers is a Tupac fan of any sort. Talent is no excuse for evil.

1. who says that i am a Tupac fan , i am just interested in the so called murder-case/conspiracy theories that came up after his death , i am totally against violence , preaching of sex , drugs , and the so called gangster lifestyle , the use of the word N*gger to refer to african american people , against calling women b****es etc etc this goes totally against Islam and against my morals and respect <<< i certainly like his Poetry that doesnt contain the bad messages for example he wrote in his poetry book the rose that grew from the concrete :

God

When I was alone, and had nothing

I asked for a friend to help me bear the pain

No one came, except God

When I needed a breath to rise, from my sleep

No one could help me.. except God

When all I saw was sadness, and I needed answers

No one heard me, except God

So when I'm asked.. who I give my unconditional love to?

I look for no other name, except God << tupac the rose that grew from the concrete

2. of all if people quote unislamic unacademic wrong sources who make up false claims of course i refute them with saheeh(trustable sources)

think before you judge , and by the way stop being on my neck , we know your attitude towards islam and muslims by now , Masalama

Edited by Abdullah

You have no clue about my attitude towards Muslims or Islam.

I however do have a clue about your ideas on religion, and they are no different than Christians of the 17th and 18th centuries. Antiquated and surrounded by falsehood and insecurity.

I read his post a few times and still don't see any "Curse Words"..... The fact is, Tupac died because he was a thug. There is no reason to respect him - he was a gang member who lived a life that should not be respected in any way and made money by creating less than creative music.

Not all dead people are saints - Nixon is dead and he is still an evil person. Sooner or later G.W. Bush will die and he will still be a bad person.

You have no clue about my attitude towards Muslims or Islam.

I however do have a clue about your ideas on religion, and they are no different than Christians of the 17th and 18th centuries. Antiquated and surrounded by falsehood and insecurity.

falsehood and insecurity<< say what you want , it wont change anything , it only shows your disrespect and simplicity

imam ali said once : There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

Edited by Abdullah

falsehood and insecurity<< say what you want , it wont change anything , it only shows your disrespect and simplicity

imam ali said once : There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

It is posts and pointless ramblings like this that make me question what Muslims are....

It is posts and pointless ramblings like this that make me question what Muslims are....

we are discussing a conspiracy theorie/mystery we are not talking about religion , but some people cant stick to a topic and make it a religious one ,

Edited by Abdullah

we are discussing a conspiracy theorie/mystery we are not talking about religion , but some people cant stick to a topic and make it a religious one ,

Whatever. Many people can't help but see the absurdity of such posts, and speak out. It may seem off-topic, and you may not like it, but that's too bad.

Here, back to the Topic:

The theories that Tupac is alive are foolish and childish. He was shot, he died, period. He died like he lived his life. Violently. He should not be mourned. Sadly, people STILL make money off of his name. His family disgusts me. I think they care noting for Tupac, other than what they can get materially from his name and estate. What's even sadder is gullible fools that buy into the myth being created by his family and his estate managers in the name of money. It's disgusting and shameful for all involved.

Whatever. Many people can't help but see the absurdity of such posts, and speak out. It may seem off-topic, and you may not like it, but that's too bad.

Here, back to the Topic:

The theories that Tupac is alive are foolish and childish. He was shot, he died, period. He died like he lived his life. Violently. He should not be mourned. Sadly, people STILL make money off of his name. His family disgusts me. I think they care noting for Tupac, other than what they can get materially from his name and estate. What's even sadder is gullible fools that buy into the myth being created by his family and his estate managers in the name of money. It's disgusting and shameful for all involved.

its possible that his family/producers created such a theory to gain more money , but then again , the question is , Who killed him ?

some say the mob others say suge knight , even Sylvester Stallone scheduled to make a movie about the murdercase, i started this topic because i am interested in the murdercase and the mystical theories around it , its true that he made more money after his death then while he was alive wich is also interesting , the murdercase will keep its mysteries just like the John F Kennedy murdercase

Edited by Abdullah