Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

whats ground zero got to do with extinction?

Guest Guest

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Test_Bear

• Tommy

• Halo_Jones

Top Posters In This Topic

???

Paula,

Have you even read the link you've posted? It clearly has nothing whatsoever to do with September 11th.  It blathers on about how someone is "predicting zero male birth rate within 50 years, 100 years tops." :s6

I agree! have even you read it! ground zero meaning point of origin dopey! Whatever it is though is pretty damn scary! no male babies? no people!!! extinction??? i think its not supposed to be read by anyone. ???

This is obviously a load of B*##//!*ks ( sorry but a bit cross)

The horrors that happened on Sept 11th have nothing to do with the possible extintion of man.

Please be a bit more respectfull and make sure you read your links first!

Paula / Joppa,

I'm seeing a recurrance lately of people posting as two different people in the same conversation.

The IP address of "Paula Gerrard" and "Joppa" are identical - your second post made under the name "Joppa" completely contradicting your first post.

Best thing to do is to register a single name and post under that. Posting under different guest names is confusing and tends to cause a lot of irritation amongst other forum users, especially when you pretend to be more than one person.

Try to fully check out the links that you post in future also - claiming a link to be about September 11th when it clearly isn't is considerably disrespectful.

• 4 weeks later...

That was actually pretty good fiction. I read about once, "Exegis" I believe it was called,  that was about a computer program becoming senient. It was all compiled e-mails. I think this was a rather neat experiment in fiction writing. It was a bit corny, but none the less rather original...

-Test Bear