Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Novo

Good Or Evil

17 posts in this topic

Post your theories! Mine are from a handful of firsthand experience's with these being's.... everyone post your thought's!!

i suppose they can be either good or evil? that said, good and evil are all a matter of perception, there is no definative good or evil

Threads already been done and closed before . It turned into yet another christian bashing then came back to its original to find that good and evil is what you can best percieve it to be in your own honor . Find a rule to live by you believe truly shows sighns of good and stick with it . Mine is simply "treat others as you would like to be treated" . original.gif

Xeno, thats pretty much it:)

There is no good and evil,you just gotta do wats good for yourself. With that said anyone whos naive enough to think an aliens just gonna give you stuff without the chance of turning on you should be locked up for their own sake.

Depends on the alien.

I wonder if they practice probing on themselves before an abduction? Or if they have medical books that show how to insert an anal probe? whistling2.gif

mcginty,

Your avatar is making me hallucinate wacko.gif ....... ph34r.gif ....how do you do that anyway? Pretty wild! eyecrazy.gif

Aliens good or evil? or just different? If we ever meet intelligent aliens (which i don't believe we have yet) i'm sure we'll find them as varied as humankind is in it's morality but with major differences, which would reflect the differences between them and us as a race.

Good or bad,if I ever see one I'm gonna nail him down with my fist first.

"Kill first,ask questions later.Humans are hostile!!" devil.giftongue.gif

That's the attitude that gets people into trouble. Temper, Temper Engulf. laugh.gif

That's the attitude that gets people into trouble. Temper, Temper Engulf. laugh.gif

grin2.gif Maybe thanks to me that they're gonna be invading us in the future. tongue.giflaugh.gif

Then if they do sumthin to me, im goin ta blame u. tongue.gif

good or evil, an alien gets into my house he's getting a serious beating.

Here's what I think: Karma will come back positivly back to you, if you send good Karma out- but if you send out bad Karma then Karma will kick you in your cosmic a**. That's what I believe you be nice to each other and Karma will reward you

Tell that to the kids here in WV. they never leave me alone, even when i ask them to, i even sometimes scare them, they still pick on me.

Then if they do sumthin to me, im goin ta blame u. tongue.gif

tongue.giflaugh.gif

good or evil, an alien gets into my house he's getting a serious beating.
w00t.gifthumbsup.gifdevil.gif

ur right engulf, that is kind of devilish.