Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Indy reignites interest in crystal skulls

UM-Bot

user posted image rHe rediscovered love by finding the Ark of the Covenant, redeemed himself by rescuing the Sankara Stones and tasted illumination the second he sipped from the Holy Grail, but what sort of fortune and glory await Indiana Jones in his next adventure, "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"?

"Dawning consciousness, free brotherly love, sex with

news icon View: Full Article | Source: MTV

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Pandora7321

• The___Piper

• glorybebe

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love of all of the Indiana Jones Movies. I still love the original one the best, but I can't wait to see this one.

I love of all of the Indiana Jones Movies. I still love the original one the best, but I can't wait to see this one.

I know! Me, too. I really hope it isn't just a cash cow.

If you want more information on crystal skulls Id suggest going to mysteries universe.And if you have Itunes its a really good paranormal podcast. they do an interview with a crystal skulls resercher named Joshua Shapiro. Its under MU Special 02. it talks about the "new age" and "spiritual" side of the topic so keep an open mind,open enough to at least listen. Check it out.