Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

unveiling ancient secrets

rustic

Go here for some of the latest news of my project.

I am working on recovering lost and secret data "hidden in plain sight."

If what you see sparks your curiousity, let me know.

user posted image

This is a work in progress. I would like to direct everyone to my latest addition to online material. It is "just a couple pictures". That adds up to a whole lot of words though.

Your drawing tool is provided on the exhibit page near the top of the page. All you need is a square and compass.

Viewing these perspectives I realized that each perspective was viewed at a specific location outside the immediate building site. By looking at these points on the map, other patterns are generated. Robert Bauval talked some about this in his books when he mentioned that the pyramids reflected the orion constellation.

Perspectives vary from each location. The aspect ratio changes with each new perspective. Aspect ratios are equal to and represent tangents. Tangents are derivatives of mathematical functions of some variable. Conversely, the functions represent integrals of the tangents.

I just happened to have studied engineering calculus so it is easy for me to understand looking back, but I didn't think so hard when I stumbled on the principles. As a matter of fact, we humans don't have to think hard to know when something "looks right" or "sounds right". Originally, I was looking for good sound in a quick and easy method because I like listening to the radio and cd's but I blew out the speakers in the boombox. I bought 2 cheap 8" full range replacement speakers and wired them to a cardboard baffle 3 layers thick, and folded it in the center to make it free-standing so it wouldn't have to lean on anything. Now to be able to fold it enough without the magnets bumping into each other, I had to space them out laterally, which just happened to result in a ratio, aspect ratio, relative to the so-called "golden ratio" (1.618), 1.309.

That was 4 years ago and I am just recently exploring the significance of the concepts I discovered and applied. 4 months ago I drew my first cad drawing of the speaker layout. That is the overlay on the "morepics" page. The other overlays were genrated more recently and I have been fascinated with the "theben13" photo because it is relevant to "mapping". I haven't found very many photos like it. The 8 speaker design was one I developed during the last couple weeks for a system I want to build. It is shown on my home page. It fits 8 8" speakers inside a pickup truck cab.

I've been studying the pyramids, especially the mathematics of the design, since I quit college again in 1999. I see very much significance in inscribed and circumscribed circles and squares. The diagonal lines across sets of squares and their intersection points on respective inscribed circles are very important.

• 14 years later...
On 1/7/2004 at 11:32 PM, rustic said:

Go here for some of the latest news of my project.

I am working on recovering lost and secret data "hidden in plain sight."

If what you see sparks your curiousity, let me know.

user posted image

This is a work in progress. I would like to direct everyone to my latest addition to online material. It is "just a couple pictures". That adds up to a whole lot of words though.

Your drawing tool is provided on the exhibit page near the top of the page. All you need is a square and compass.

Your link is defective.  Would you be so kind as to repost it so that one can actually view your mapping project?

And Robert Bauval is a noted crank.  I would take anything he has to say with a grain of salt.  Good bit of advice to follow.

Good grief, Harry, it's over 14 years old. It is not uncommon for a page to be taken down in that amount of time. Plus, the OP has not visited since 4/9/2004, I wouldn't think you'd get a response.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gaden said:

Good grief, Harry, it's over 14 years old. It is not uncommon for a page to be taken down in that amount of time. Plus, the OP has not visited since 4/9/2004, I wouldn't think you'd get a response.

Like I said, never give a sword to a man who can't dance.......or a man whose gonna smack around a corpse with it...:yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

@rustic we are still awaiting your reply.  Don't keep us in the dark about this potentially productive project of yours.

*sigh*  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lord Harry said:

@rustic we are still awaiting your reply.  Don't keep us in the dark about this potentially productive project of yours.

Harry, stop necroposting! It annoys us greatly and you do it more often than any poster I know, Why are you trying to start up a conversation that not only never got off the ground, but died out in 2004?

Thread closed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked