Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Door Bell Ringing

Two years ago I woke up in the night to the sound of my "Door Bell" rining, I had a sense right away that some one was going to die. The next day I asked my family if they heard the doorbell, no one did. Two days later my cousins daughter died.

Last December I heard the door bell again, and had the same feeling of death, my nephew died a few days later.

Just last week now, Dec. 22nd I heard the door bell again, and again had a sense of death and on Christmas Eve and elderly gentleman that I have been taking care of for the past 2 years past away.

Do I have a spirit that is forwarning me of a pending death, I am really starting to get concerned about this. I have always been very sensitive person, am very intuitive about things

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mutant Snake

• Engulf

• Great Big Sea

• wunarmdscissor

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you sleeping when you heard the doorbell?

If so (as has been posted in the news part of the site) your mind could be fabricating the doorbell, it has been proven now that we cab fake memories without even knowing it. This could be some way of trying to come to terms with it.

Dunno though but im really sorry you've lost so many people close to you.

I'm sorry about what happend to you all of those dieing close to you, there's a pheonomon called 'forerunners' that somepeople have exprienced and after they hear that someone has died. Or you maybe right that it's a spirit. Thank you for sharing your story. God Bless. original.gif

sorry uv lost so many people close to u, ull know if its a guardian angel, if u hear it again, go to the door, and something happens in your room that wouldve killed u had u been there at the time though.

Hello there Judy original.gif ,

Firstly,I'm sorry to hear that sad story of yours. sad.gif Anyway I have a site here that might help you in this.So far I haven't tried contacting my GA yet grin2.gif but whatever it may be,I hope the linkie would do you a favor. thumbsup.gif

Click Right Here

This sounds strange. I'm wondering if the reason your Guardian Angel is forewarning you of death, perhaps your GA is telling you to make closure with someone near to you. If you have had 3 experiences like this, take more notice of them, you never know...the next death may be your own.

dontgetit.gif