Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Urals

crystal sage

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/leumurian1.html

http://www.theaustralianyowieresearchcente..._homo_race.html

linked-image

A find of Bashkir scientists is contrary to traditional notions of human history: stone slabs which are 120 million years covered with the relief map of Ural Region.

This seems to be impossible. Scientists of Bashkir State University have found indisputable proofs of an ancient highly developed civilization's existence. The question is about a great plate found in 1999, with a picture of the region done according to an unknown technology. This is a real relief map. Today's military has almost similar maps. The map contains civil engineering works: a system of channels with a length of about 12,000 km, weirs, powerful dams. Not far from the channels, diamond-shaped grounds are shown, whose destination is unknown. The map also contains numerous inscriptions. At first, the scientists thought that was Old Chinese language. Though, it turned out that the inscriptions were done in a hieroglyphic-syllabic language of unknown origin. The scientists never managed to read it

"The more I learn the more I understand that I know nothing," - the doctor of physical and mathematical science, professor of Bashkir State University, Alexandr Chuvyrov admits. Namely Chuvyrov made that sensational find. Already in 1995, the professor and his post-graduate student from China Huan Hun decided to study the hypothesis of possible migration of Old Chinese population to the territory of Siberia and Ural. In an expedition to Bashkiria, they found several rock carvings done in Old Chinese language. These finds confirmed the hypothesis of Chinese migrants. The subscriptions were read. They mostly contained information about trade bargains, marriage and death registration.

Though, during the searches, notes dated the 18th century were found in archives of Ufa governor-general. They reported about 200 unusual stone slabs which were situated not far from the Chandar village, Nurimanov Region. Chuvyrov and his colleague at once decided that slabs could be connected with Chinese migrants. Archive notes also reported that in 17th-18th centuries, expeditions of Russian scientists who investigated Ural Region had studied 200 white slabs with signs and patterns, while in early 20th century, archaeologist A.Schmidt also had seen some white slabs in Bashkiria. ......

...The luck was unexpected. During one of Chuvyrov's trips to the village, ex-chairman of the local agricultural council, Vladimir Krainov, came to him (apropos, in the house of Krainov's father, archaelogist Schmidt once stayed) and said: "Are you searching for some stone slabs? I have a strange slab in my yard." "At first, I did not took that report seriously, - Chuvyrov told. - Though, I decided to go to that yard to see it. I remember this day exactly: July 21, 1999. Under the porch of the house, the slab with some dents lied. The slab was so heavy that we together could not take it out. So I went to the city of Ufa, to ask for help."

In a week, work was launched in Chandar. After having dug out the slab, the searches were stroke with its size: it was 148 cm high, 106 cm wide and 16 cm thick. It weighed at least one ton. The master of the house made special wooden rollers, so the slab was rolled out from the hole. The find was called "Dashka's stone" (in honour of Alexandr Chuvyrov's granddaughter born the day before it) and transported to the university for investigation. After the slab was cleaned of earth, the scientists could not believe their eyes... "At first sight, - Chuvyrov says, - I understood that was not a simple stone piece, but a real map, and not a simple map, but a three-dimensional. You can see it yourself."

..."It should be noticed, - the professor said, - that the relief has not been manually made by an ancient stonecutter. It is simply impossible. It is obvious that the stone was machined." X-ray photographs confirmed that the slab was of artificial origin and has been made with precision tools.

http://www.vnn.org/europe/EU0205/EU04-7306.html

linked-image

Here's our original thread on this....

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...=65975&st=0

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystal sage

• The_Spartan

• Essan

• BELOWIM

B) Why has nothing new been heard about this....???

http://www2.usu.ru/arch_laboratory/eng/project.htm

:D they seem to have been working with the "(collaborative project with Smithsonian Institution and Institute of History and Archaeology ( N.Fedorova, L. Kosinskaya), " ...and their have been rumors of Smithsonians' "butter fingers" when in charge of anomolous artifacts..... ;)

or rumors of doing cleanouts of thier basements by dumping them in the ocean....

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov2/gcegypt.htm

Whether that's true or not, there have been many instances involving case files, records, and artifacts that simply seem to get lost.

One spectacular example involves giant skeletons (of people more than 7 feet tall) in the ancient mounds of North America. The Bible says, "There were giants in the Earth in those days" (Genesis 6:1-2,4) — but not, according to isolationist doctrine, in North America! So although there is massive proof in the writings and diaries of early settlers that these 7-foot-plus skeletons were real and widespread, when samples have been sent to the Smithsonian, they have somehow vanished! (A well documented write-up about the giants and the Smithsonian cover-up of these relics can be found at greatserpentmound.org/articles/giants3.html.)

The Smithsonian denies all knowledge of the archeologist Jordan who allegedly made all of those discoveries in the Grand Canyon back in 1908. And up until recently, most people had decided to accept that the Gazette story was a hoax and Jordan a fictional character.

Then one researcher found the elusive Mr. Jordan. The following was written by W.M., a researcher into the Grand Canyon and other archeological mysteries. He prefers that his name and email not be supplied, but here is what he has to say:

Several professional inquiries into this matter ten years ago made it clear that to Smithsonian authorities, this was indeed a hoax, and that [in] fact there is no record of any Professor S. A. Jordan ever existing, or ever being associated with the Smithsonian. That was enough to shut my researchers up for a while, until we discovered a bona fide mention of S. A. Jordan in a rare limited edition of the Smithsonian Scientific Series from around that era. The only difference was the spelling, S. A. Jordon, with an "o." What is of consequence is, Jordon was known as an esteemed European field archeologist, and that after the 1909 Gazette disclosure incident, his name was suppressed from further mention, since his real existence was a smoking gun to the revelations of the Gazette disclosure.

So although the Institution keeps insisting that there was not and has never been a Professor Jordan, this is not true. Jordan not only existed, but also he was definitely associated with the Smithsonian.

http://www.si.edu/

Edited by crystal sage

And I truely wonder, how many and how long before our Real history won,t be a Mystery! Every direction/discovery is eventually coming to light, The consequence,s are profound. Glad I never covered anything up...........? http://www.beforeus.com/

Edited by BELOWIM

That Site you mentioned is just hawking books filled in from material easily available on the net, free of charge and most of which is already debunked or is available on the crackpot theory websites!! Oh my, that site is a laugh. i went back again to rfead the stupid things mentioned there and found this also...real comic stuff

EGYPT 2000 BC

Did you know that the Egyptians bored into granite rock with drills that turned 500 times faster than modern power drills?

And how about this?:

* Coin-slot machines

* Steam engines

* Speedometers

* Machine-cut optical lenses

* Screen projectors

i am really rotflmao

Edited by coredrill

What amuses me with this daft hoax is how we know that this 120,000,000 year old map of the urals shows what the urals looked like 120,000,000 years ago. Did we check with our time machine or do we have several other 120,000,000 year old maps of the region to compare it with? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a lump for rock with cracks in it for the gods sake!

I have several maps of England that are around 80,000,000 years old in my back garden ...... :P

What amuses me with this daft hoax is how we know that this 120,000,000 year old map of the urals shows what the urals looked like 120,000,000 years ago. Did we check with our time machine or do we have several other 120,000,000 year old maps of the region to compare it with? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a lump for rock with cracks in it for the gods sake!

I have several maps of England that are around 80,000,000 years old in my back garden ...... :P

And I'm sitting on a 51 year old map of the English Channel.

Harte

That Site you mentioned is just hawking books filled in from material easily available on the net, free of charge and most of which is already debunked or is available on the crackpot theory websites!! Oh my, that site is a laugh. i went back again to rfead the stupid things mentioned there and found this also...real comic stuff

i am really rotflmao

I read Robert Temple's book a while ago... he has traced ...and found prehistoric 'machine' crafted lenses all over the world....

http://www.robert-temple.com/articles/crys...sonryToday.html

linked-image

FORBIDDEN TECHNOLOGY

Robert Temple reveals important ancient artifacts which are not allowed to exist.

Technology is forbidden when it is not allowed to exist. It is easy to forbid technology to exist in the past because all you have to do is to deny it. Enforcing the ban then becomes a simple matter of remaining deaf, dumb, and blind. And most of us have no trouble in doing that when necessary.

I have discovered an avalanche of evidence proving the existence of a very remarkable ancient technology, one which is well and truly forbidden because it indicates that our ancestors were not idiots, and as we all know very well, if we ever admitted that, the illusion of progress would be seriously imperiled.

The technology I have discovered is optical. I have found in museums all over the world, more than 450 ancient optical artefacts, most of them lenses, but in any case, magnifying aids.

These ancient lenses generally magnify about 1.5 or 2 times. Heinrich Schliemann, the 19th century discoverer of Troy, excavated 48 rock crystal lenses at Troy. This is one of the largest hoards of ancient lenses ever found. These were unfortunately lost for many decades because they were with the missing Trojan gold hoard which disappeared from the Berlin Museum at the end of the Second World War. In recent years the Russians have admitted that the Red Army stole the gold and it is all in Moscow today. The 48 lenses are with these gold artefacts.

Another large number of crystal lenses exists in Crete, mostly found at Knossos. And yet another hoard exists at Ephesus, in Turkey, though those ones are very unusual because they are concave lenses used to correct for myopia (shortsightedness), some shrinking images by as much as 75%. Most ancient lenses are convex and were used to magnify. At Carthage there are 14 glass lenses and two of rock crystal stored in a drawer in the museum; they have apparently never been displayed. Egypt too has examples one pair of glass lenses was excavated from the wrappings of a mummy and obviously were used as spectacles except that loops around the ears for modernstyle spectacles seem not to have been invented in ancient times. So these may have had some kind of nose loop or may have been held as a lorgnette.

The oldest evidence of a sophisticated optical capability which I have found goes back as far as 3300 BC. An ivory knife handle was excavated in the 1990s from a predynastic grave of that date at Abydos in Egypt. It belonged to a king. It bears microscopic carvings which could only have been made with, and can only be seen with, a magnifying glass.

The oldest actual lenses which I have found are from the 4th and 5th Dynasties of ancient Egypt and date to perhaps 2500 BC. These are perfectly ground and polished convex crystal lenses which are used as eyes in statues of that date. One such statue is in the Louvre, in Paris, but the rest are in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.

linked-image

http://einhornpress.com/electric.aspx

Electric batteries, 2000 years ago!!! Surprised? No need to be, really,” declared Willard F. M. Gray, an electrical engineer for General Electric. “There were some pretty smart metal workers in the ancient city of Baghdad, Persia [now Iraq]. They did a lot of fine work in steel, gold, and silver. You may wonder what this had to do with electric batteries. It seems that copper vases, some of whose ages go back 4000 years, were unearthed several years ago which had designs plated on them in gold or silver, even some were plated with antimony.” In his editorial titled “A Shocking Discovery,” in a 1963 edition of the prestigious Journal of the Electrochemical Society, he also added: “Occasionally, we feel a bit smug about our tremendous advances in the nuclear science and the like, but when we are scooped by some ancient metal smiths we are most assuredly brought down to earth and humbled. It will ever be so.”

These so-called Baghdad batteries, discovered in the 1930’s, are now old news, and the evidence that the ancients used them to electroplate some of the artifacts stored in museums around the world is likewise common knowledge. Nevertheless, for readers who are not familiar with the discovery of these ancient electric cells, we will call on the German rocket scientist Willy Ley to update us. In a 1939 article in Astounding magazine, he wrote:

“Dr. Wilhelm Koenig of the Iraq Museum in Bagdad reported recently that a peculiar instrument was unearthed by an expedition of his museum in the summer of 1936. The find was made at Khujut Rabu’a, not far to the southeast of Bagdad. It consisted of a vase made of clay, about 14 centimeters high and with its largest diameter 8 centimeters. The circular opening at the top of the vase had a diameter of 33 millimeters. Inside of this vase a cylinder made of sheet copper of high purity was found—the cylinder being 10 centimeters high and having a diameter of about 26 millimeters, almost exactly 1 inch.

An animated illustration of a simple battery powered searchlight or electric mirror

linked-image

Carbon arc searchlights in a Denderah temple crypt

linked-image

http://einhornpress.com/electric.aspx

Beside all this common sense that strongly supports the need for ancient electric lighting stands several outstanding examples of ancient testimony that cannot be reasonably explained in any other way.

An animated photo of ancient electric lights in a Denderah crypt

linked-image

Edited by crystal sage

Carbon dating stone only tells you how old the stone is, not how long ago it was carved. The only way to date these maps is by guessing based on comparisons of similar works with a known age. This article is plain bad science, that is why you haven't heard more about it.

...More on the Urals... as it is a fascinating place.....

http://www.nhpfund.ru/en/nominations/bashkirian_urals.html

Different karst formations - caves with sinter formations and subsurface rivers, grottos and stone bridges, canyons and waterfalls, lakes, cones and springs - are typical for the western part of the proposed property with predomination of limestone highlands. Only at Bashkiria National Park has been found twenty caves, including the Urals largest - the Sumgan going 120 m down (with the total length of passages of 10 km). Banks of river Belaya and its tributary Nurgush with abrupt rocky cliffs up to 150 m high are adorned with exotic residual rocks.

At the Bashkirian Urals were found about 800 vascular plant species, over 100 of which have been defined as rare, endemic or relic. Here were noted over 60 mammal species (brown bear, wolf, lynx, glutton, elk, otter, sable, beaver, etc.). Among some 150 bird species nesting in this area of special interest are rare prey birds like imperial eagle and white-tailed eagle inscribed into the Red Book of the World.

One of the most outstanding features of the cultural landscape formed in this area - maintenance of traditional forms and technologies of nature use which have for many centuries been the life activity basis of the local population. First of all we speak about the forest bee-keeping, "bortnichestvo" - the ancient way of acquiring honey of wild bees living in tree hollows. Its history begins over 1500 years ago. Last remaining populations of Central Russian wild bee dwell within the area of the Bashkirian Urals.

The most famous historical, cultural and natural monument of the region is the Kapova cave. The three-level 2.7 km long karst vault with the system of tunnels, grottoes and halls is located in the Shulgan Tash Reserve, on the right bank of Belaya river. The cave is famous for its late Paleolithic (14 500 year old) rock carvings showing mammoths, rhinos, horses and other animals.

I,ve Actually built those Baghdad batterie's or Djeb's way smaller than those one's found I got a constant 1.5 volt's so connected together you can increase voltage or amperage. Anyway they do work!

Carbon dating stone only tells you how old the stone is, not how long ago it was carved. The only way to date these maps is by guessing based on comparisons of similar works with a known age. This article is plain bad science, that is why you haven't heard more about it.

There are means of dating stone, but carbon dating isn't one of them - it only works on organic substances, generally no more the 40,000 years old.

Anyway, the point is: since no-one knows what the region that is now the Ural mountains looked like 120 million years ago, how can they tell it's a map? Think about it people!

The rock slab is supposedly dolomite. We have been given no information pertaining to its age, but are simply told that it is 120m.y.o. I would like to see the scientific evidence for this claim. Dolomite is forming today in sedimentary basins, and does not require great antiquity to form.

Assuming the slab is 120myo then all we can say for certain is that the etchings were much later. If the etchings were made by this "advanced" race, then why choose stone? Makes no sense at all. This one slab referred to weighs in at approx 1 ton! Not very portable

There are other claims made that this slab is only one of over 300! There is no evidence to support this, just a supposition, and that when all the slabs are joined together they show a complete relief map of the entire world! Considering the small area that this "map" relates to then I would suggest that approximately 1,8 million slabs would be required for this!! IMO

The rock slab is supposedly dolomite. We have been given no information pertaining to its age, but are simply told that it is 120m.y.o. I would like to see the scientific evidence for this claim. Dolomite is forming today in sedimentary basins, and does not require great antiquity to form.

Assuming the slab is 120myo then all we can say for certain is that the etchings were much later. If the etchings were made by this "advanced" race, then why choose stone? Makes no sense at all. This one slab referred to weighs in at approx 1 ton! Not very portable

There are other claims made that this slab is only one of over 300! There is no evidence to support this, just a supposition, and that when all the slabs are joined together they show a complete relief map of the entire world! Considering the small area that this "map" relates to then I would suggest that approximately 1,8 million slabs would be required for this!! IMO

exactly!! If it was such an advanced civilisation, they wouldnt have bothered to etch it on a pience of rock! they could have used steel for it also.

this is sort of funny. if anyone finds something old that cannot be explained by the current means, an anicnent advanced civilisation is tagged to it!

Do we have any decent pictures of the stone or stones.

linked-image

linked-image

man i am also gonna dig up a stone with cracksand fissures, then associate it with some known geographical feature....and sell it on ebay too.

Edited by coredrill

thats weak

linked-image

linked-image

man i am also gonna dig up a stone with cracksand fissures, then associate it with some known geographical feature....and sell it on ebay too.

Come on Coredrill!! Is that really the stone? If it is then it is completely natural... sucked into yet another hoax? *gets a Gin and Tonic*

it is the stone..man!! it is!!

corss check these pics posted by me with the pic posted by CS, the OP!

and this is a sort of paredolia in physical sense!!!

Crystal Sage gets all these posts from all over the web.!!!

Edited by coredrill

http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/Ancient....000.yr.map.html

Geological structure of the stab was determined: it cosists of three levels. The base is 14 cm chick, made of the firmest dolomite. The second level is probably the most interesting, "made" of diopside glas. The technology of its treatement is not known to modern science. Actually, the picture is marked on this level. While the third level is 2 mm thick and made of calcium porcelain protecting the map from external impact.

"It should be noticed, - the professor said, - that the relief has not been manually made by an ancient stonecutter. It is simply impossible. It is obvious that the stone was machined." X-ray photographs confirmed that the stab was of artificial origin and has been made with some precision tools.

If the slab was Man Made ... ;) ... would there be any similarities this .....with the 'poured concrete' huge stones of the Pyramids????

.....with the 'poured concrete' huge stones of the Pyramids????

Oh Comeon!! Now CS! You too hopping on to the Pyramid Blocks are poured concrete????

So,

I take it nobody wants to see the map of the English Channel that I'm sitting on right now?

Harte

Are you freaking kidding me?! Those are maps? WOW! :rolleyes: