Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is GOD/jesus an alien?

Marcus

I've been doing a lot of thinking! Where is heaven supposed to be exactly for those that believe in the afterlife? When we think of heaven, we actually pray to god and we look up in the "SKY". Now think, when we pray to god we always look in the air, and what's up there? Nothing but the universe! That makes me believe that god and Jesus were not of this earth but possibly from another planet perhaps that we know nothing about. When we die our souls are transcended into outerspace and heaven is out there in the far galaxy. It would make sense and clear up some things. If I'm not mistaken, when Jesus returns, he's supposed to return in a "CLOUD" I believe correct me if I'm wrong. Since our ancestors knew nothing about spaceships back then, could they have interpreted that a spaceship is a cloud? A lot of ancient civilization talk about pleasing their gods.. the mayans,the incans,nazca,egyptians.

Some interesting things, the nazca lines are only seen from air which I'm sure many of you know. I think the incans drew them for the gods/aliens.

Here's some interesting clips that talk about this.

Ancient Astronauts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PlnYltAEaE

UFO's Jesus painting

UFO History

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YASgEe-6Q1E

Ancient UFO Paintings

I've been doing a lot of thinking! Where is heaven supposed to be exactly for those that believe in the afterlife? When we think of heaven, we actually pray to god and we look up in the "SKY". Now think, when we pray to god we always look in the air, and what's up there? Nothing but the universe! That makes me believe that god and Jesus were not of this earth but possibly from another planet perhaps that we know nothing about. When we die our souls are transcended into outerspace and heaven is out there in the far galaxy. It would make sense and clear up some things. If I'm not mistaken, when Jesus returns, he's supposed to return in a "CLOUD" I believe correct me if I'm wrong. Since our ancestors knew nothing about spaceships back then, could they have interpreted that a spaceship is a cloud? A lot of ancient civilization talk about pleasing their gods.. the mayans,the incans,nazca,egyptians.

Some interesting things, the nazca lines are only seen from air which I'm sure many of you know. I think the incans drew them for the gods/aliens.

Here's some interesting clips that talk about this.

Ancient Astronauts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PlnYltAEaE

UFO's Jesus painting

UFO History

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YASgEe-6Q1E

Ancient UFO Paintings

no god is not and no the son of god (jesus christ) is not an alien.

It makes more sense to me that jesus and God could be ET. I have always been open to this. When is the best time to go to a planet to teach or let yourself known?. When they are still primitive. Mind you, if the ET theory is true, i hate them for giving us religon, and all its problems :(

• Like 1

no god is not and no the son of god (jesus christ) is not an alien.

Well,Arthur C Clarke (inventor of the communications satellite) once said:

"A sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" and I'd have to agree.

I bet nowadays,if we landed on a planet of full of natives and then took off again ,the local poplace would start embellishing stories about us (and deifying us) almost immediatley.

This explanation seems far more plausible,feasible and likely than the alternative.

Here some interesting paintings from the Rennaisance period-the 19th one down is intriguing as it seemingly shows a UFO hovering over Jesus's baptism.

<a href="http://xfacts.com/old/index.html" target="_blank">http://xfacts.com/old/index.html</a>

Edited by karl 12

I think this is an interesting idea, and have wondered about it myself for quite a few years. The paintings in the previous post re-enforce the possibility. I've also read certain passages in the bible that I thought sounded like they were talking about a space craft. I think it was from the book of Daniel.

Nice link karl 12! Actually I am a big believer in this theory...and those UFO's in the paintings look like...well, UFO's that people observe in our time...

Actually I think, that if ET's actually did visit people back then, they were kind of a...not so umm...mysterious/secret, I guess it's because people were just fine with the theory that they were gods and were friendly, and probably were worshipping them, while today we would go hostile'ish and probably would try to capture/interrogate, etc. them.

Yes many of the paintings are quite revealing.

In the interest of a fair and balanced view, this link is also worth a look and attempts to debunk some of the images:

http://www.sprezzatura.it/Arte/Arte_UFO_1_eng.htm

It is an old link from a French website and,although some of the explanations are plausible,there still exists paintings and images which remain inexplicable.

Often ,people fail to be objective and impartial about this subject and debunkers (and beleivers alike) often ignore evidence just to shoehorn in a preconceived explanation.

Whatever the case the UFO subject is a fascinating one and many prominent scientists,academics and high ranking military officials/Defense/NASA beleive the subject to be a very real indeed.

Cheers Karl

Edited by karl 12

Personally, I find the idea of God/Jesus being from another planet easier to swallow than religion anyways. It would make more sense to me.

• Like 1

Personally, I find the idea of God/Jesus being from another planet easier to swallow than religion anyways. It would make more sense to me.

Exactly! I also believe the devil is here on earth right now deceiving people! I believe our governments are apart of the illuminati. I believe they are hiding the truth from us because if we ever actually got to know what's really going on, they would lose their power over us! Lots of movies and various other things make it seem like aliens are evil or that they're not real. They feed us crap media,poisoning our minds and it's working, because most of the people on here can't even think for themselves. They have to have other people do the thinking for them! The devil deceives the whole world, what better way than making us think that he's here to help us when GOD is the only person to help us. I truly believe in the illuminati. Read up on it, it's interesting!

Plus this theory makes things fit together! I always wondered where god comes from, he created all things right?? So that means he created the universe and such too right? So where else can god be if he's not out in outerspace somewhere, he's not on earth now I know that! So where do you think they are now for the people who don't think GOD is from outerspace. Just curious at the responses.

Also I found this term for the HOLY BIBLE which is interesting. "HE ONLY LEFT YOU BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE

LEAVING EARTH!"

I think when the day come for him to return, he'll return in spaceships to take us from earth when judgement day comes. All of the evil people will be left on earth while we'll fly high away to heaven which maybe another planet. I'm sorry but I've been so lost about this for so long and it makes sense to me, because no one could give me answers on this issue.

Edited by Marcus

If you read the literature out there on these aliens that are said to abduct people, they are unfriendly to Judeo-Christianity. I can say it that way for the benefit of anyone who doesn't want to believe me right off the bat that I've had my own personal brush with them.

Hey if you're willing to speculate on the relevance of aliens in scripture, I applaud you. Remember in Revelation where it says that great deceivers will create signs and wonders from the sky, and there will be a false messiah?

I used to be going for my degree in population, evolutionary, and genetic biology and now I'm clapping and praying out loud in Sunday church right alongside my fellow Pentecostals, some of whom (sigh) think that evolution is all a conspiracy. Those aliens drove me to God, but not intentionally.

Like a typical abductee, I lived in fear of them for many years until I met a lady near me who had been through it too. She told me over coffee one day how she'd woken up and seen three "fallen angels" standing near her bed. Privately I thought to myself, "She's interpreting her experience according to her pre-established belief system. She looked at the same things I did, but she saw demons, or 'fallen angels.'" I kept listening to hear how her experience played out.

She said that she heard a voice in her head, loud and authoritative: "Plead the Blood of Christ against them!"

So she said the words, "I plead the _____ of _____ against you!" And they disappeared.

I went home wondering about it, because I don't think I told her about my getting abducted, ever. She had to be wrong, I thought. I was a big-time agnostic who figured that saying Christian prayers asking for intervention was pretty much like shooting blanks. But then I thought -- if I were to say I had a truly open mind -- how did I know she was wrong?

She wasn't wrong. They're gone, buddy. That was back in 2003, and if they ever show up again, they'll get more of the same.

I always wondered where god comes from, he created all things right?? So that means he created the universe and such too right? So where else can god be if he's not out in outerspace somewhere, he's not on earth now I know that! So where do you think they are now for the people who don't think GOD is from outerspace. Just curious at the responses.

Like a lot of you do, I think that if the events in the Bible had been seen through the eyes of modern people, then modern scientific knowledge would have affected the descriptions of what they saw -- how the destruction of Sodom was or was not like a nuclear blast, or God's "fiery revolving sword was like a spinning laser. Could there be "good" aliens? Sure, but I have not seen them. Could aliens be angels? Yes... If you consider that there are such a thing as fallen angels! To do anything resembling prayer or worship to these "gray" aliens is insane idolatry. Look at the different accounts of abductions like the Allagash, and that of Travis Walton. That bad stuff didn't happen to those people until they signalled to the UFO that they wanted something to happen. It was one of my own parents who made the same mistake, though I forgive them and love them still today. You can tell a UFO to leave you alone, esp if you call on the authority that regulates them and is higher than them. There IS one. You can shoot at them, they are not allowed to fire back. They are restricted. Have you heard those witness accounts on Coast to Coast AM? That is how it is -- I know. Don't give aliens all the credit in the world just because they're aliens. I did that and I learned the hard way. Talk to me if you think I'm a government propagandist, and I'll show you that my story is very, very personal.

God is very active in the world today. Do you automatically discount the stories of miracles, and of visitations by angels as Christian propaganda, and prefer to believe in grays? Why should that be? Do not be awed by the aliens' cheap parlor tricks! God does not need spacecraft, or those reality-simulators that the aliens hook up to your mind to test your ability to call on the Highest Authority, before they start bullying you. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Edited by dinotheorist

I fully believe that the gods and all that were aliens i have a really long and complex theory but its a bit much to write down here now... maybe il share it sometime later :P anyway i believe we the humans were created here on earth as i believe there are actually no proof that humans evolved from any animal even though they like to believe we evolved from the apes they still got no evidence and was it not god who said to create human in his own picture? (im norwegian so please excuse some of my english) anyway i believe we were put here on earth by aliens for a reason and the UFOs thats being seen daily around the earth is proof that they still keep an eye on us, anyway its my basic idea so yeah i believe god and maybe jesus was aliens.... however im not really sure about jesus i kinda have another theory about him...

There is no God but Me..:D

Lol i believe "god" said that right? well that only proves that those gods are no different from what we humans are evolving to... i mean comon if we were to go to a primitive planet we would call ourself gods too >_<

This is something I have believed in for along time. I never talk about it though because people would think me crazy. It is a shame that most of my friends have such closed minds. They think of nothing but the trivial day to day goings on of their own lives..sigh

I have read texts that suggested Jesus was from a group of aliens that make their homes under the sea. That is one of the theories of why Mexico is such a hotbed of UFO activity. It is a large yet thin chunk of land with water on both sides and is close to the United States which is arguably the most civil and advanced country in the world. What a perfect place for water dwelling aliens to live near.

I am an atheist and I believe in Jesus.

• Like 1

This is something I have believed in for along time. I never talk about it though because people would think me crazy. It is a shame that most of my friends have such closed minds. They think of nothing but the trivial day to day goings on of their own lives..sigh

I have read texts that suggested Jesus was from a group of aliens that make their homes under the sea. That is one of the theories of why Mexico is such a hotbed of UFO activity. It is a large yet thin chunk of land with water on both sides and is close to the United States which is arguably the most civil and advanced country in the world. What a perfect place for water dwelling aliens to live near.

I am an atheist and I believe in Jesus.

And here was me thinking i was an oddball LOL . i thought i was the only one who thought these things

what if we are all aliens. see that term conjures images of grey beings . but if we think of ourselves as spirit and that the body is a vehicle . then maybe just maybe those ALIENS are spirits too within a different vehicle (body) and if that was so we wouldnt be so different after all . Maybe when they "keep an eye on us its just watching their own kind seeing how we getting on *

well those are my mad thoughts for the day :)

my boyfriend defintily thinks im an alien anyway LOL :alien:

i dont have any religious beliefs though so not sure where religion fits in with it for me .

Edited by spiritual_soul79

I personaly believe that everything about the history of civilization on this planet has ties with aliens!

Makes one wonder ya know with some of these so called reports/incidents com'n out of Rome of late, i'm start'n to think Pope Benedict & the whole Roman Catholic Hierarchy actually believe ''God/Jesus/Angels are extraterrestrial aliens!?''... Or have they really known about them all along(?) :alien:

I can just picture it now, Pope Benedict do'n a world tour in his anti-gravity ufo Popemobile.

(bubble-glass top & all, waving to his adoring fans)...Popefiction eh.

. . . . . . . . . linked-image . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .linked-image . . . . . . . . . .

UFOs and Extraterrestrials - A problem for the Church? - UFO Evidence

Vatican Monsignor Corrado Balducci's Pronouncements: "Star Visitors Are Real"

Vatican Acknowledges ETs ...

ALIENS AT THE VATICAN:

"Whatever those remains represent, there's a reason why the good fathers buried them there to be forgotten."

Alien Remains Found At The Vatican. Pope Told To Remain Silent.

Many alien skulls were found during a restoration project at the Vatican Library.

(My money's on the ETs to start taking over Sunday Mass at Basilica of St. Francis)

:alien:linked-image :alien:

. . . . ^ clicky^ . . .

Edited by REBEL

Oh i know what you mean... >.< most people i know are so close minded they wont believe anything except whats happening right now..

I personaly believe that everything about the history of civilization on this planet has ties with aliens!

Why do you believe this? What evidence do you have in support of the hypothesis that human civilization is the result of alien intervention?

Maybe what we used to call angels, we now call ETs... ? They're a kind of updated manifestation of what people, in the days of universal religious belief, would think of as representatives of God? When people used to see angels, portents in the sky, now, now that not everyone automatically puts a religious angle on phenomena, they see aliens and alien spacecraft?

just a theory.

Why do you believe this? What evidence do you have in support of the hypothesis that human civilization is the result of alien intervention?

Tom says he personally believes that to be the case.

To have a belief Lilly, by its very nature means, its generally devoid of any proof, or evidence! beleif is a leap of faith with no proof necessary...

Perhaps you beleive the contarary! But can you prove it? No...

Thats why the question remains one of the most relevantkly asked in history, becasue it cannot be proved or dissproved, by scientists, sceptics or anyone else

Maybe what we used to call angels, we now call ETs... ? They're a kind of updated manifestation of what people, in the days of universal religious belief, would think of as representatives of God? When people used to see angels, portents in the sky, now, now that not everyone automatically puts a religious angle on phenomena, they see aliens and alien spacecraft?

just a theory.

I was thinking about that, we have to look at the things are ancestors say in a more modern way. If our ancestors saw spaceships or strange beings.. I'm sure they wouldn't call them aliens or UFO'S or spaceships. They couldn't describe spaceships or those things that they saw, so they called the beings angels with wings that could fly in the air. I believe when they are talking about Chariots of fire etc etc.. I think they are talking about spacecrafts. That's the problem with interpreting things that are outdated in terms, you never know exactly what they mean.

Here's an interesting clip.. You have to look within the profile for the other parts.

UFO's in the bible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAdMk_zpo20

UFO's in the bible part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQrHK-Qp4q0

Look on the right for related videos to find the rest..

Edited by Marcus