Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is GOD/jesus an alien?

Marcus

Your addressing your reply to Lilly notwithstanding, NOTHING supernatural happened 2000 years ago that is supported by history. Actually, nothing supernatural has EVER happened. Natural? Yes. Supernatural? No.

Additionally, neither of your explanations holds water and is less credible. So there is no choice. Give us proof of either of your propositions and the game's on.

Ed,that is why I used the prefix ´if` when referring to the question.

`If` it did,I think the `advanced technology being mistaken for magic` explanation could be more likely than the alternative (if anything supposingly supernatural happened at all that is).

As for proof of propositions,this of course is purely specualtion and conjecture- although there does exist several quite interesting Rennaisance and medeival paintings depicting flying objects in biblical scenes-see a few links back.

Cheers Karl

Good point there, Karl. But, if you're going to consider the existence side of the existence/nonexistence issue, then consider this: Are these very powerful aliens the the masters of all that they survey, able to start religions as they please with no rebut from any other entity(s) equal to or more powerful than them?

Dinotheorist thanks for the reply.

An interesting point to consider is that if we ,nowadays, landed on a planet full of natives,then took off again,the local populace would probably start embellishing stories about us (and deifying us) almost immediatley.

Maybe the context is in the eye of the beholder-I suspect if you travelled back in time now with even something so mundane as a cigarette lighter you would be worshipped a God (so it pays to be open minded).

Cheers Karl

were do you get off by doing that to the cross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

that isn't even funny. you do not replace jesus on the cross with an alien on the cross. i am a Christian and that offends me in every single way possible. what you just did there is blasphemy. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

err, i ''didn't do anything to the cross'' i found it on a site linked & posted it. No disrespect intended but if your offended...err thats your bad luck. I'm a born catholic probably longer then you've ever been a christian and you think i'm worried...get over it & grow up, AND of course lets remember here ''who made the insane claims of aliens starting fires & creating havoc'' on a couple other threads here in UM...

Take care now :tu:

Edited by REBEL

Makes one wonder ya know with some of these so called reports/incidents com'n out of Rome of late, i'm start'n to think Pope Benedict & the whole Roman Catholic Hierarchy actually believe ''God/Jesus/Angels are extraterrestrial aliens!?''... Or have they really known about them all along(?) :alien:

I can just picture it now, Pope Benedict do'n a world tour in his anti-gravity ufo Popemobile.

(bubble-glass top & all, waving to his adoring fans)...Popefiction eh.

. . . . . . . . . linked-image . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .linked-image . . . . . . . . . .

UFOs and Extraterrestrials - A problem for the Church? - UFO Evidence

Vatican Monsignor Corrado Balducci's Pronouncements: "Star Visitors Are Real"

Vatican Acknowledges ETs ...

ALIENS AT THE VATICAN:

"Whatever those remains represent, there's a reason why the good fathers buried them there to be forgotten."

Alien Remains Found At The Vatican. Pope Told To Remain Silent.

Many alien skulls were found during a restoration project at the Vatican Library.

(My money's on the ETs to start taking over Sunday Mass at Basilica of St. Francis)

:alien:linked-image :alien:

. . . . ^ clicky^ . . .

I will have to agree with REBEL! The vatican does believe in aliens, and quite possibly might be holding more knowledge than one might think.

CSETI Visits the Vatican

October 4, 2000 08:16 CDT

(EDITORS NOTE:' The Catholics have known about this for a long time. The entire crowd at Fatima saw a flying "wheel." Why are they just now saying something about it? Click here for some insights...

from http://www.cosmiverse.com/paranormal100401.html

The director of the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial

Intelligence has returned from a trip to Rome, reporting that one of

the Vatican's upper-level officials has agreed that governments

should disclose the presence of intelligent ET beings.

CSETI director Dr. Steven Greer said he met with Msr. Padre

Corrado Balducci in his home outside of Rome Sept. 23, "for what I

consider a rather historic event," said Paola Harris, a

journalist who accompanied Greer and cameraman Peter Sorenson to the

meeting.

"Padre Balducci agreed to be interviewed and filmed as part of a

major Greer's worldwide disclosure project. This project included

the filming of military witnesses, commercial pilots and

scientists and other involved parties in Italy who were directly

involved

with the UFO phenomenon," writes Harris of the meeting.

"Of course there must be something between us and the angels"

Padre Balducci told the group. "If there are other beings, they are

surely more evolved than we are. We are at the bottom of the

ladder for our ability to 'see good but do evil'."

"Since all of Christianity is based on witness testimony, we

must realize how important testimony is. It would be a tragedy if we

began to be suspicious of all the people who report that they

experienced something unusual like seeing crafts in the sky because

there are some very credible witnesses who have seen these and

come forward," the Vatican official told the group. Harris said he

agreed with CSETI's disclosure initiative, including requests to

President Clinton that government confirmation of ET presence be

disclosed.

"Most interesting to me was a question that Steven posed

concerning whether the work of the Devil was included in this

phenomenon

and it was appropriate that Padre Balducci should answer since

his specialty was demonologist for the Holy See," wrote Harris,

quoting Balducci as saying that "the devil does not need UFOs to

manifest. Neither is most witnesses suffering from disillusion as

they have no reason to invent such a thing."

It's the third time this year that Catholic leadership has

openly discussed UFOs and their implications for the presence of

intelligent life beyond Earth. In April (Cosmiverse, May 8,

2000), Hebrew scholar Zecharia Sitchin met with Msr. Balducci to

discuss

the commonalities in Judaism and Christianity and the

possibility of intelligent life beyond Earth.

The two met during a conference in Bellaria, Italy that explored

"The Mystery of Human Existence."

"Extraterrestrials could exist on other planets; they can be

more advanced than we; and materially, Man could have been fashioned

from a pre-existing sentient being," the Vatican official told

Sitchin.

And in June, an Argentinean Jesuit priest told an international

conference in Rome that he believes "extraterrestrials exist and are

our brothers." Jose Funes also is an astrophysicist and said he

thinks the odds are in favor of extraterrestrial life because of the

multitude of stars in multiple galaxies. "In a typical galaxy

there can exist a multiplicity of planets similar to our Earth, and

with living beings like ourselves. If it is as I believe, they

must be considered our brothers in creation," said Funes. He made the

comments during a Vatican Observatory conference in which more

than 250 discussed the theological implications of the galaxies in

the universe. (Cosmiverse, June 19, 2000).

While traditional modern governments are loathe to acknowledge

life beyond Earth, the Vatican, it appears, is becoming increasingly

willing to publicly discuss the topic.

Link- Vatican CSETI

Edited by Tom R

I will have to agree with REBEL! The vatican does believe in aliens, and quite possibly might be holding more knowledge than one might think.

CSETI Visits the Vatican

October 4, 2000 08:16 CDT

(EDITORS NOTE:' The Catholics have known about this for a long time. The entire crowd at Fatima saw a flying "wheel." Why are they just now saying something about it? Click here for some insights...

from <a href="http://www.cosmiverse.com/paranormal100401.html" target="_blank">http://www.cosmiverse.com/paranormal100401.html</a>

The director of the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial

Intelligence has returned from a trip to Rome, reporting that one of

the Vatican's upper-level officials has agreed that governments

should disclose the presence of intelligent ET beings.

CSETI director Dr. Steven Greer said he met with Msr. Padre

Corrado Balducci in his home outside of Rome Sept. 23, "for what I

consider a rather historic event," said Paola Harris, a

journalist who accompanied Greer and cameraman Peter Sorenson to the

meeting.

"Padre Balducci agreed to be interviewed and filmed as part of a

major Greer's worldwide disclosure project. This project included

the filming of military witnesses, commercial pilots and

scientists and other involved parties in Italy who were directly

involved

with the UFO phenomenon," writes Harris of the meeting.

"Of course there must be something between us and the angels"

Padre Balducci told the group. "If there are other beings, they are

surely more evolved than we are. We are at the bottom of the

ladder for our ability to 'see good but do evil'."

"Since all of Christianity is based on witness testimony, we

must realize how important testimony is. It would be a tragedy if we

began to be suspicious of all the people who report that they

experienced something unusual like seeing crafts in the sky because

there are some very credible witnesses who have seen these and

come forward," the Vatican official told the group. Harris said he

agreed with CSETI's disclosure initiative, including requests to

President Clinton that government confirmation of ET presence be

disclosed.

"Most interesting to me was a question that Steven posed

concerning whether the work of the Devil was included in this

phenomenon

and it was appropriate that Padre Balducci should answer since

his specialty was demonologist for the Holy See," wrote Harris,

quoting Balducci as saying that "the devil does not need UFOs to

manifest. Neither is most witnesses suffering from disillusion as

they have no reason to invent such a thing."

It's the third time this year that Catholic leadership has

openly discussed UFOs and their implications for the presence of

intelligent life beyond Earth. In April (Cosmiverse, May 8,

2000), Hebrew scholar Zecharia Sitchin met with Msr. Balducci to

discuss

the commonalities in Judaism and Christianity and the

possibility of intelligent life beyond Earth.

The two met during a conference in Bellaria, Italy that explored

"The Mystery of Human Existence."

"Extraterrestrials could exist on other planets; they can be

more advanced than we; and materially, Man could have been fashioned

from a pre-existing sentient being," the Vatican official told

Sitchin.

And in June, an Argentinean Jesuit priest told an international

conference in Rome that he believes "extraterrestrials exist and are

our brothers." Jose Funes also is an astrophysicist and said he

thinks the odds are in favor of extraterrestrial life because of the

multitude of stars in multiple galaxies. "In a typical galaxy

there can exist a multiplicity of planets similar to our Earth, and

with living beings like ourselves. If it is as I believe, they

must be considered our brothers in creation," said Funes. He made the

comments during a Vatican Observatory conference in which more

than 250 discussed the theological implications of the galaxies in

the universe. (Cosmiverse, June 19, 2000).

While traditional modern governments are loathe to acknowledge

life beyond Earth, the Vatican, it appears, is becoming increasingly

willing to publicly discuss the topic.

Link- Vatican CSETI

Hey Tommy, i've always been on the fence on this topic (still am) but just to say that i've been taking the mickey out of the Vatican & or religion as a whole if you like in this thread & on the other 2 (Arsonist Aliens lol!) because of the sheer & total hypocrisy of it all (from the church) They killed & burned countless at the stake in the past for far less claims than yet here they are telling the masses ETs exist (backed by the RCC itself) <--theres supposed to be no other but God himself, err ok??? :alien::huh::alien: but then as i read further, they started calling it the work of demons :devil: well that bit had me rolling on the floor in stitches gasping for air & almost loosing consciousness.

Anyway this Padre Balducci seems to have full backing of the RCC & is highly respected by all his peers. My first reaction to the claims coming out of Rome was ''whoa! are these ppl for real & whats their game (hmmm?) to even mention UFO/ETs etc so it leave it at wtf is 'really' going on over there in Vatican/Rome? lol!

Thats it thats all..

Later :tu:

Hey Tommy, i've always been on the fence on this topic (still am) but just to say that i've been taking the mickey out of the Vatican & or religion as a whole if you like in this thread & on the other 2 (Arsonist Aliens lol!) because of the sheer & total hypocrisy of it all (from the church) They killed & burned countless at the stake in the past for far less claims than yet here they are telling the masses ETs exist (backed by the RCC itself) <--theres supposed to be no other but God himself, err ok??? :alien::huh::alien: but then as i read further, they started calling it the work of demons :devil: well that bit had me rolling on the floor in stitches gasping for air & almost loosing consciousness.

Anyway this Padre Balducci seems to have full backing of the RCC & is highly respected by all his peers. My first reaction to the claims coming out of Rome was ''whoa! are these ppl for real & whats their game (hmmm?) to even mention UFO/ETs etc so it leave it at wtf is 'really' going on over there in Vatican/Rome? lol!

Thats it thats all..

Later :tu:

It's the NWO Rebel! Nothing but the NWO. lmao :lol:

No....Because They Aren't Real

I was only adding a bit of humor to the topic!

But anyway! Some people would totaly disagree with you about a new world order coming

into play.

Interesting articles about the Vatican Rebel, I wonder if that picture of a 'grey' skull is real??

I've read many books on alien abductions and sightings of UFO's, cattle mutilations etc etc and I really think aliens of some kind exist, but I don't think they come from outer space to visit us but more likely cut into our dimension. I got interested in the Raelian Movement when I decided it seemed a possiblity that Gods, angels and the other things in the Bible could be translated as being alien intervention. I don't think it's wholly true what Rael believed happened as told to him by the Elohim but it did answer many questions I had thought about. I could never make sense of anything in the Bible until I interpreted it in a Raelian way. It takes a giant leap in the imagination stakes to comprehend what they are saying but nevertheless if you are interested in God being an alien and how it could have happened it's worth a look. You'll never look at Lilo & Stitch in quite the same way again...........

Thanks waas but unfortunately in ya face pics/photos don't mean a whole lot anymore now days as we all know so i guess we'll, err never know if they're authentic or not. Having said that i kinda give up with the Vatican/RCC/Religion/UFOs &Extratesticals, hell even their take on Evolution Vs Creation. I'm trying to maintain my sanity for just a little while longer no wot i mean. Those fruity froot loops don't know whether they're coming or going over there but it's always good for a laugh i guess...

Later waas :tu:

=====================================

Whatever the final outcome...

:innocent::alien:linked-image:alien::innocent:

Whoever He/She/Them or It maybe???...

lol!!!

Edited by REBEL

I think religion sucks. It's something that has a little truth in it and a little lie in it, and it's manipulated in order to control the masses. Now whether evil aliens are trying to control us, or the government, or greedy, horny clergymen- I'm not sure. Or maybe all 3. All I know is that God is love, and that's all the belief anyone needs. It's the people, on this planet and others that are messed up.

The only question I have is how can a perfect God, create such imperfect things, and why? Hmmmmm.....

The only question I have is how can a perfect God, create such imperfect things, and why? Hmmmmm.....

YES.....thats the true meaning but enlightment is for everyone to find out on their own acord.

linked-image

All I know is that God is love, and that's all the belief anyone needs. It's the people, on this planet and others that are messed up.

I would not say the people but the American Politicians are not doing a very good job right now.

They are the ones that get US in trouble, they get greedy and start these problems we do not need.

We the people vote them in and have a lack of understanding of our system but we dont care mostly,

If everyone would vote for the "Good" guys not the one inline with the wicked then we could all live in peace.

linked-image

if you believe in this, you should search up Nephilim and the Noah's Ark, just Google it "ufo and bible"

Saying this doesn't mean that i'm a believer in this, its just that some people believe and I not necessarily believe the whole truth in this.

they belive that ufos are "fallen angels" which are also the devils, they messed up the world Before Christ. The devils were suppose to be sent to earth to help out the human race but they found the human females attractive so they married them, their offsprings are known as the Nephilim race example would be hercules or goliath. The world was so messed up that God had to call on a flood, he chosen Noah to build the ark because his genes were pure (meaning hes not affected by the Nephilim genes). But after the flood, the Nephilim race is still here, they are also known as the Aliens from outter space trying to expand their Nephilim race, that is why they abduct humans and extract genes and anal probe them or have sexual contact with them so they can erase the entire human race to their great kingdom of Nephilim and Fallen Angels to rebel against God.

This is the story "they" believe in.

Personally i'm not a Christian, nor that I believe Jesus Christ is the son of God. But i do believe that there is a God, I believe that Jesus Christ is only a messenger of God, speaking in behalf of him.

I believe God have no biological children, We are ALL his children, His creation, he loves us all. This is my philosophy, its doesn't really lie in any religion.

All these are interesting thoughts to say in the least.

Thanks to everyone who provided their thoughts on this, and giving me a chance

to look at things from a different point of view.

Regards,

Tom

All these are interesting thoughts to say in the least.

Thanks to everyone who provided their thoughts on this, and giving me a chance

to look at things from a different point of view.

Regards,

Tom

Actually, everybody so far has gotten it wrong. The "God" of the Bible is the identical type creature worshipped as Gods all over the world, and commonly referred to today as "dragons". Now before dismissing this out of hand, I would ask everyone read the whole post, and read it from the premise that Yahweh and El (Elohim) the actual Creator are two seperate entities, (as many serious Biblical scholars have proposed), with Yahweh actually being the one of many Bene Elohim, which also includes the creature Satan, long associated with flying serpents and dragons. I repeat, I am not proposing that "God is a Dragon", but that the Creator (El, Elohim), created "dragons" as assistants, that have been mistaken as our Gods around the world, including the "Watcher Dragon" of the Hebrews called Yahweh, who through a misunderstanding of scripture is now worshipped by most Christians and Jews as the actual creator.

Here are the facts:

1. The highest heavenly creatures are called Seraphim, a word which the highly esteemed and scholarly Jewish Enclyclopedia states means "fiery flying serpent", though medieval Christians have transformed these "dragons" into the more familiar, swan-winged, "cartoon" angels of popular culture. When the ancient Jews translated the word Seraphim into Greek, the word they used was drakon, which is the word our modern "dragon" is derived from.

2. The only graven image/idol Yahweh ever permits is that of a "fiery flying serpent", obviously his personal image, This image has supernatural powers, and Yahweh allows it to be freely worshipped in Solomon's temple. As soon as the idol is broken, disaster befalls Israel and it has never recovered until the late 20th century.

3. The flood story of Genesis is believed by most Biblical scholars to be a "retelling" of near identical, yet far older Sumerian versions in which the God name Enlil, who is also subservient to a greater Creator God is called "a Great Serpent-Dragon of Heaven". His hymns also associate him with rainbows as we see in Genesis, and he is called "the good shepherd".

4. Some scholars acknowledge that the Name Yahweh comes from the Cannanite Dragon God Yaw, who like the Biblical Yahweh is a god of storms and floods, but is a "son" of the true Creator Elohim, also the name of the Creator in Genesis, not Yahweh. This creator entiity would not be a dragon, and the watcher dragons are not his "sons", but he probably created them as assistants, possibly by modifying some existing prehistoric creature with greater intellligence.

5. Virtually every world culture had identified the winged intelligent dragon as a real creature, and most of the earliest cultures recognize it as the creatue that brought them knowledge of agriculture and technology. This is also true in the Judaic legends with the reptilian "watchers".

6. In Exodous, Yahweh leaves his dragon sized tent, and flies ahead of the Israelites to burn away impassable briars and scorpions. He marks the route by spewing smoke and fire.

7. Yahweh plops his huge dragon body in the bed of the Jordan River upstream to divert its flow so the Hebrews can cross its bed to attack Jericho.

8. He is specifically described spewing fire from his mouth and smoke from his nostrils, exactly like the dragon like Leviathan that the Bible states he "plays" with. (A female dragon?)

9. Many biblical passages imply that Yahweh physically consumed his meat offerings unlike the "fake" gods of other cultures. The Bible is very specific that Yahweh wanted salt on his meat as well, suggesting these offereing were physically consumed and not merely burned to ashes.

10. Like many legendary dragons, Yahweh occasionally "consumes" humans as well, to include two of Aaron's sons who prepared a sacrifice wrong. In scripture, Yahweh demanded the first born of all Israelites, but the bible says it was possible to pay him money instead, on a sliding scale, also indicating the univesal dragon love of hoarding treasure.

11. The preferred prey of dragons in most cultures are "human virgins" for reasons which are not entirely understood. This trait is very apparent in the Bible as well, where Moses presents Yahweh with 32 Midianite virgins after the Israelite destruction of this tribe. No more is said of them so we can only assume they were "consumed" like Aaron's sons.

12. The Persian Zoroastrians, whom share much reiligous doctrine with Christianity clearly state in their own scriptures (the Denkard), that the "God" of Judaism and Christianity who watched of the Israelites and provided their laws was a dragon, and brother to the dragon Ahriman in their own religion. Interestingly, the storm dragon of Sumeria who flooded the world happened to be brother to the dragon Enki who livied the the garden of Eden and who "tricked" a man named "Adam" out of eternal life.

13. Some Christian gnostics also state Yahweh is a dragon in their scriptures.

14. Jesus stated the Pharisees were worshipping a creature that was NOT his father. Many Christians claim Jesus meant Satan, but this does not make sense, for the Jews clearly worshipped Yahweh and clearly recognized Satan as a distinctly different creature which they definately DID NOT worship. Could Jesus have been referring to the Yahweh dragon? After all he did not call to Yahweh from the cross, but to El. The first paragraphs of the Bible show these are two different entities, for El's creation story is completely different from Yahweh's, far less scientific one.

15. Yahweh is described with "feathers", as depicted on most of the most acnient dragon wings and this idea lasted until medieval times, after which dragons became less commonly seen. Saphira in Eragon is reminesecent of these ancient dragon depictions, and probably inspired the design of this character.

So what we really must ask is if Yahweh is a dragon from outer space, or some kind of enhanced pterosaur or other flying reptile.

Edited by draconic chronicler

You're theory is very interesting as well DC! But, in all actuality it holds about as much evidence

of being fact as the rest of the theories on this topic.

By the way, is you're book published yet?

Regards,

Tom

You're theory is very interesting as well DC! But, in all actuality it holds about as much evidence

of being fact as the rest of the theories on this topic.

By the way, is you're book published yet?

Regards,

Tom

It is nearly ready. I will let everyone know here when it is. But actually it holds far more weight than most theories because the belief in dragons as intelligent entities often "coming from heaven" are recorded all over the world, UNLIKE any other diety, belief, myth, etc.. which are localized beliefs.

It is nearly ready. I will let everyone know here when it is. But actually it holds far more weight than most theories because the belief in dragons as intelligent entities often "coming from heaven" are recorded all over the world, UNLIKE any other diety, belief, myth, etc.. which are localized beliefs.

Point taken!

Glad to know you're book is almost ready...

Regards,

Tom

Dear Sir/Madam,

Do you need the dropship??

Thanks for your special attention to www.hw925shop.com .

We are the specialized watches/DVDS/ jewellery wholesaler in China ,We provide many Classical watches dvds and jewellery ,various hierarchical.all the items are in fine functions and the mode are all same as the original watches . Workmanship is very fine , 100% satisfaction guaranteed . because we do the wholesale business , all the item are all in stock and the quantity are enough. so it is possible for us to supply the competitive price and the large quantity for you . We will became your reliable and regular supplier .

we have had many worldwide customers still now , we are retaining the penrennial cooperation with them , and at the same time hope build a good partner relationship with you ! We will became your reliable and regular supplier .

we are plesure to offer the service for you !

Thanks and best regards

www.hw925shop.com

MSN : hw925shop@hotmail.com

Email:hw925shop@163.com

Xena Warrior Princess Season 1 6 DVD BOXSET

STAR WARS COLLECTION 6 DVD

Star Trek The Original Series Season 1-3 22DVD

Smallville Season 5 BOXSET 6 DVD

PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON 1 6 DVD BOXSET

Mr.Bean The Animated Series 4 DVD

Medium Season 1 BOXSET 8 DVD

FAMILY GUY SEASON 1-3 7 DVDs BOXSET

Disney 100 Years of Movies 102 DVD BOXSET

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 1-7 50DVD

Black Adder BOXSET 6 DVD

Barbie Collection 6 DVD BOXSET NEW

Baby Einstein Language Nursery 19DVD+CD NEW

Addested Development Season 1-3 15DVD

Without A Trace Series 2 disc 8 DVD BOXSET

Without A Trace Season 3 disc 8 DVD BOXSET NEW

West Wing(1-6)36DVD NEW

Veronica Mars Season 1 disc 8 dvds

The Next Generation Season 1-7 disc 48

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy 6 DVD Collection

The Golden Girls Season 1-5 disc 15 dvds NEW

The Girls Next Door Season 1 disc 5 DVD

The Freshprince of Bel-Air Season 1-3 disc 18 DVD

The Dead Zone Season 1-4 Special Edition disc 15

The Apprentice Season 5 disc 8 DVD

Star Trek Enterprise Season 1-4 disc 27

Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1-7 48 dvds

Special Victims Unit Season 1 disc 8 dvds

SIX FEET UNDER Season 1 disc 6 dvds

Roswell Season 1-3 disc 17DVD+1CD NEW

OZ season 1-5 disc 18 DVD

NYPD Blue Season 1-4 disc 16 DVD BOXSET

Nip Tuck Season 1-3 disc 17DVD+1CD NEW

MASH Season 1-11 disc 33 DVD BOXSET

Married with Children Season 1-5 disc 14 dvds

LITTLE BRITAIN SEASON 1-2 DISC 8

Hill Street Blues Season 1 disc 6 DVD BOXSET NEW

Grey\'s Anatomy season 1 disc 4

Frasier Season 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,+11 disc 36 dvds

Everybody Loves Raymond Season 1-6 disc 30 DVDS

ER Season 9,10 disc 16

Emmanaelle The Private Collection 18 DVD BOXSET

Doogie Howser, M.D. Season 1-4 disc 25 DVD

Desperate Housewives Season 1-2 disc 13 dvds

Deadwood Season 3 disc 6 DVD BOXES

Deadwood Season 1-2 disc 11 DVD BOXSET

CSI MIAMI Season 1-3 Special Edtion disc 19

Criminal Minds Season 1 disc 8 DVD BOXSET NEW

Close To Home Season 1 disc 8 DVD

Charmed Season 1-8 disc 64 DVD

Charmed Season 1-7 Get S8 for FREE 42 dvds

BBC Days That Shook The World (二) disc 5 dvds

Barbie Collection 8 DVD BOXSET NEW

Band of Brothers 5DVD

Bad Girls Season 1 disc 6 DVD

friends Complete season 1-10 DISC 36

friends Complete season 1-10 DISC 40+2CD

The Simpsons Complete season 1-17 DISC 96

Lord of the rings all 3 box set 12 dvds

Mash Complete Seasons1-6 Box Set 36 DISC

Star Wars the Complete 6 DVD movie Box set.

Sopranos Season 1-5 Individual Boxset

CSI INDIVIDUAL BOXSET SEASON 1-6 DISC 47

24 HOURS INDIVIDUAL BOXSET SEASON 1-5 DISC 43

West Wing INDIVIDUAL BOXSET SEASON 1-7 DISC 57

South Park INDIVIDUAL BOXSET Season 1-10 DISC 42

THE L WORD Individual Boxset 1-3 DISC 20

star gate INDIVIDUAL BOXSET SEASON 1-9

007 Complete season 20 DVD

Baby Einstein Complete season 21DVD

Star Trek The Original Series 1-3 22DVD

Star Trek Enterprise individual boxset 1-4 DISC 27

Monk Complete Season 1-4 DISC 16D5+1CD

seinfeld Complete season 1-6 DISC 20

The Shield Season 1-4 16 DVD

The OC complete season 1&2 14 DVD Boxset

GILMOR GIRLS COMPLETE Season 1-5 DISC 30

babylon COMPLETE Season 1-5 DISC 30

Six Feet Under COMPLETE Season 1-5 DISC 24

ER COMPLETE Season 1-8 DISC 49

Smallville INDIVIDUAL BOXSET SEASON 1-5 DISC 40

Queer as folk INDIVIDUAL BOXSET SEASON 1-5 DISC 38

Will And Grace INDIVIDUAL BOXSET SEASON 1-7 DISC 42

profiler INDIVIDUAL BOXSET SEASON 1-4 DISC 32

24 HOURS INDIVIDUAL BOXSET SEASON 1-5 DISC 43

Alias COMPLETE Season 1-4 DISC 24

ANGEL COMPLETE Season 1-5 DISC 30

The Shield Season 1,2,3,4,5 individual boxset 35 disc

STAR TREK VOYAGER INDIVIDUAL BOXSETSEASON 1-7

24 HOURS COMPLETE SEASON 1-4 DISC 24

Buffy COMPLETE Season 1-7 DISC 39

CSI Complete season 1-5 DISC 31

Star Trek The NextGeneration Individual Boxset 1-7

SEX AND THE CITY - Seasons 1-6 -SHOEBOX

x-Files season 1-9 DVD individual boxset

Babylon 5 Individual Boxset 1 -- 5

Star Trek Deep Space Nine Individual Boxset 1-7

SIX FEET UNDER SEASON 12345 individual boxset 32 disc

Queer As Folk Complete season 1-5 DISC 24

West Wing COMPLETE SEASON 1-6 DISC 36

SOPRANOS COMPLETE Season 1-6 new and sealed DISC 26

Ally Mcbeal Complete Seasons 1-5 DISC 30

wtf is that!? lol! Me thinks ya better lay off them drugs for a little while man.

• 2 months later...
I've been doing a lot of thinking! Where is heaven supposed to be exactly for those that believe in the afterlife? When we think of heaven, we actually pray to god and we look up in the "SKY". Now think, when we pray to god we always look in the air, and what's up there? Nothing but the universe! That makes me believe that god and Jesus were not of this earth but possibly from another planet perhaps that we know nothing about. When we die our souls are transcended into outerspace and heaven is out there in the far galaxy. It would make sense and clear up some things. If I'm not mistaken, when Jesus returns, he's supposed to return in a "CLOUD" I believe correct me if I'm wrong. Since our ancestors knew nothing about spaceships back then, could they have interpreted that a spaceship is a cloud? A lot of ancient civilization talk about pleasing their gods.. the mayans,the incans,nazca,egyptians.

Some interesting things, the nazca lines are only seen from air which I'm sure many of you know. I think the incans drew them for the gods/aliens.

Here's some interesting clips that talk about this.

Ancient Astronauts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PlnYltAEaE

UFO's Jesus painting

UFO History

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YASgEe-6Q1E

Ancient UFO Paintings

post-67883-1201039315_thumb.jpg

If we reside within God and we are not perfect, then I don't see how God can be perfect. I think God is on its path to perfection as well - just like us - although on a far grander scale.

If we reside within God and we are not perfect, then I don't see how God can be perfect. I think God is on its path to perfection as well - just like us - although on a far grander scale.

There is an automatic flipside argument to that logic. If you're going to ascribe any being in the Bible as extraterrestrial in origin, then consider the whole picture; extraterrestrial good guys AND bad guys.

Look at God's reasons for destroying the world with a flood: specifically concerning hybridization between fallen angels and human females to produce a race of "giants." Consider the testimony of alien witnesses today. What does it really look like is going on?

And while you're considering what the Bible says, consider what it says on page one. God tried to create a "perfect" world, but there was a problem, and the problem was with us. It would also seem that to only create other beings with the automatonic desire to follow their creator's will is just not interesting enough to an omnipotent creator. If the God of Judeo-Christianity would see it that way, consider that in righteousness you would too.

Edited by dinotheorist