Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Funny games

OneEye

If you've found something in a game, whether it be an arcade game or a computer game, put it here!

Halo (during any level with the flood)- When one of the small floods jumps at you, back up, look down, and walk forward. If done right, Master Chief will step on it and it will die (it won't explode).

That's all I have at the moment, for I am very tired...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cufflink

• Seraphina

• Xenojjin

• Nxt2Hvn

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there is one hidden thing I know about, that hasn't been in any cheat books or magazines that I've seen.

In GTA III, in the second section of the map, there is a hidden sign, that takes a bit of effort to reach. And written on that sign, is a very amusing message.

If you've found it, you'll know what it says, and where it is. PM me if you have, just to see if it's the same one. For all I know, there could be two hidden signs. wink2.gif

In Super mario bros 3 ( Famicom / NES ) here is a neat trick I found that I can't find written elsewhere

in the second level their are enemies coming out of the pipes infinately . If you have the leaf powerup ( Racoon Mario ) You can slowly float down to ech one and infinatly jump on them without touching the ground . After smashing about 5 of them they will begin to give you 1ups , you can continue this until you have 99 lives .

w00t

Well...In the origonal Metal Gear Solid, if you play through the game twice, readloading from the same save, on the third time round Snake will be wearing a tuxedo when he gets off the elevator at the start, instead of a sneaking suit.

Allowing you to introduce yourself to Meryle as....

"My name is...Snake...Solid, Snake...." in a rich scottish accent cool.gif

in the second level their are enemies coming out of the pipes infinately . If you have the leaf powerup ( Racoon Mario ) You can slowly float down to ech one and infinatly jump on them without touching the ground . After smashing about 5 of them they will begin to give you 1ups , you can continue this until you have 99 lives .

Wow... didn't know this one!

Thanks for sharing... I will have to go home and dust off the NES!!!

thumbsup.gif

Well...In the origonal Metal Gear Solid, if you play through the game twice, readloading from the same save, on the third time round Snake will be wearing a tuxedo when he gets off the elevator at the start, instead of a sneaking suit.

On that note , after beating the game once ( purposely losing to the torture scene )

You get the cloaking suit . The great thing about this little trinket is you can sneak so close to the enemy that you can plant C4 on all of their backs . Then go somwhere out of the blast radius ... watch em fry ... instant disposal of all gaurds thumbsup.gif

Xeno, I think the thread is supposed to be for secrets in the game that are deliberately humerous tongue.gif

I've got another example...MGS2: Sons of Liberty...

On the roof of the first strut where you begin Raiden's section of the game, if you run around near the edges, you can slip in the bird poop tongue.gif this makes a very wet sound blink.gif

have a look on THIS page for MGS cheats

im pretty sure i heard you can get him in a tutu, im not sure if thts on there.

On the roof of the first strut where you begin Raiden's section of the game, if you run around near the edges, you can slip in the bird poop tongue.gif this makes a very wet sound blink.gif

laugh.gif

And if you look up at the flying seagulls in first-person perspective, they'll eventually crap on the `camera.'

Just remembered another. In Tomb Raider 2 (could be 3), if you worry Lara's ancient butler by jumping near him, he farts. Really. tongue.gif

Am I the only one who had hours upon hours of fun in Tomb Raider two running around the house trying to keep the butler at arms length, jumping over him when he caught up with me, and trying to lose him in the maze? tongue.gif

Was actually far more entertaining than the real game huh.gif

Am I the only one who had hours upon hours of fun in Tomb Raider two running around the house trying to keep the butler at arms length, jumping over him when he caught up with me, and trying to lose him in the maze? tongue.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Thank god, Seraphina! I thought it was just me. laugh.gif

It's also possible to lock him inside or outside the house. Or in the meat locker!! grin2.gif

In Max Payne, when you are in the Gangsters hotel riding the elevator there will be this annoying music coming out of the elevator speakers. If you shoot the speakers Max Payne says "thanks"

And in Serious Sam whenever there is a large roling object that narrowly misses you the character whistles the "Indiana Jones" theme song.

In Half-Life the aliens will sometimes get extremely stupid and pick up and examine the hand grenades you've just chucked in. ("oo what's this? BOOM!!! grin2.gif )

Max payne has the more funny parts than any other game i have discovered, everything from guard conversations (like the one near the end where two guards are talking about bullet time) and the Tv sets that show spoof programs (there is a ultra secret "star trek" spoof)......also in the game on the first subway level, if you switch on cheats, and get grenades, throw them down the first "hole" in the wall, after completeing the next section you should be attacked by rats wielding desert eagle pistols.....o_O;;

Final Fantasy VII, just for some of the stupid crap Cloud, or others say. Also you can p*** off aeris or tifa so much but at the end (or before aeris dies) they still confess there love for cloud, even tho you have slagged them off for the entire adventure. Also by asking Barret for advice before everyone else, using "guard" materia on him, and slagging down aeris and tifa, it is possible to "date" him instead of aeris/tifa/yuffie....O_o;;

In the original Unreal, during the boat ride sequence, if you follow the wall on the left side with your flashlight, the sign "Pirates of Nali Cove" is visible. I thought it was pretty good the first time through. rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah, and in Rayman 3, if you listen to all the things Globox says, it's hilarious. It's made even better since John Leguizamo does his voice. thumbsup.gif