Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saru

Unexplained Top Sites Program

4 posts in this topic

I am considering a "Top Sites" portal as a new way to help attract traffic to the site.

Basically this is a constantly updating list of the top 20 or so web sites that join in, ranked in order of "votes".

Votes are obtained when someone links to the portal via a button on the participating site. This helps other sites to advertise their own site, as well as bringing new visitors to this site and the forum.

Participating sites need only include a small graphic on their web site so that visitors can click on it and "vote" for them to help increase their rank on the top sites listing.

This is just an idea at this stage - I have found a script for doing it, I'm trying to determine whether it's a good idea, and how much interest such a program would have. There are other such top site programs on the web, but very few relating to the unexplained.

Let me know what you think, especially Odin and anyone else with a web site on the unexplained.

All comments and queries welcome.

SaRuMaN,

I'm in.  :sk

Odin S.

[blue]Once again I've no idea what you're talking about but it sounds cool......

[/blue] :sg

I'm in too.  this could be interesting.