Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the number 213

Nimiz

im starting to worry. im seeing patterns everywehre i look outside in media in games i play partys i mean EVERYTHING

it started of with a mmo i used to play a game, where some dude named levitian or something very simmilar started to say 2-13 very very often he never spoke of anything else

he would just say 2-13 over and over again.

a few months later he passed a way and it was all over the forums of that game.

as of still today i see those numbers. i do not know why i fear them.

i just do know i have potential fear of thenumbers...213

i do not know why or how or when, but i do know those numbers have something really really bad waiting for me...

im starting to worry. im seeing patterns everywehre i look outside in media in games i play partys i mean EVERYTHING

it started of with a mmo i used to play a game, where some dude named levitian or something very simmilar started to say 2-13 very very often he never spoke of anything else

i do not know why or how or when, but i do know those numbers have something really really bad waiting for me...

I've had that happen to me quite a bit as well. Basically, apophenia. I can't say much about your fear for it though, other than maybe you're just overly creeping yourself out.

I would buy a Lotto ticket with those number, a CASH 3 one in florida.

I've had that happen to me quite a bit as well. Basically, apophenia. I can't say much about your fear for it though, other than maybe you're just overly creeping yourself out.

thats probably what it is

I think there's a certain amount of leg-pulling going on here. Just watched that dire Jim Carrey movie by any chance?

I see a few numbers a lot. It's not that I notice them a lot, it's that they show up in my life more than seemingly random numbers should. I always look at the clocks at these particular times as well

My numbers have been 111, 333, 136 (I've even dreamt about the number 1:36 then woke up looked at my phone and the time was 1:36)

I seem to remember reading something about 'encoded digital messages' or something like that

Here's a link http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology4.html - doesn't mention your number though

Edited by DawnUnicorn

I had the same kind of thing happen to me a few years ago for awhile with the number 23 after I read a few books by Robert Anton Wilson. This was before the movie came out. Can be pretty freaky, but if you just start ignoring it, it will go away for the most part.

whereabouts have you seen this number mostly?

nimiz? that's a warship isn't it?

i see it everywhere, on tv, in media, sometimes im looking what time it is,

i could read book and i never look at the pages suddenly im at page 213 and i get this bad feeling again.

yestorday i was checking my bank account for the amount of cash on it. and guesse what? i had 213 kr left (kr= krona swedish currency)

i remember one night a few months back, i was just about to brake up with my girlfriend.

i sent a txt messge over the phone and once i closed the messege after it was sent i noticed the exact time was 02.13

ever since that day, i saw those numbers its been affecting my life, i used to be happy nowdays i can bearly sleep at night,

feeling theres something missing in my life. i just turned 20 and those damn numbers... they stack me everywhere i go whatever i do they are affecting my life...

u might not belive this, but this is as true as it gets.

Well, offhand I'd suggest you sleep through Febuary 13th. Especial 2:13PM and AM.....

In reality, this is probably just a case of you looking for the numbers and noticing ones that were always there..

I bet that scared you!!!!

:lol:

• Like 5

I have a major fear of minus numbers, mostly when I check my bank balance! If i see a - in front then it makes me feel pretty crappy too <_<

I have a major fear of minus numbers, mostly when I check my bank balance! If i see a - in front then it makes me feel pretty crappy too <_<

Ur not alone!

well i have had 2 dogs, 1 rabbit and 3 fish. Just a bit of information about pets ive had =D

Two hundred thirteen = 3·71

3·71 = SR-71 Blackbird

linked-image

"There is only one city that comes to mind at this specific statement, and that answers perfectly to the description of this verse. Jesus himself said to his disciples "that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed (Matt. xvi, 21; xx, 18; Mark x, 33; Luke xviii, 31)." Biblical Apocalyptics, p. 371

• 3 weeks later...

Ever since I was young, I'd always thought of the number 213. My birthday happens to be February 13th.. strange. : )

When I got older, I completely forgot about the number and how much it fascinated me when I was a little girl.

Until a few months ago.

The number started showing up every where I looked.

My whole life was like, attacked with 213!

I thought that maybe I was being dumb.. but I'd have this weird urge to look at a clock and add up it's numbers

and it somehow always came out to a version of 213, whether it be 321, 312 or 123.

That number doesn't scare me. I want to know more about it. I looked everywhere I could to figure out if something

important happened that day in history, but I couldn't find a thing.

I can't stop thinking about this number.

A friend of mine recommended that I rent The Number 23 and watch it, but I'm scared to.

I don't want to think about any numbers whatsoever anymore.

It's driving me insane!

The number 213 means something.

I just don't know what.

I think your brains are messing with you. You see the number 213 everywhere now, because you noticed it a couple of times, and now ignore all the other numbers you come across. Selective memory, so to speak. We all do it.

So, I don't think there's anything to worry about. Just calm down, and try to think about this a bit more objectively. You'll probably find you see lots of other numbers as well, you just don't remember them.

Also I suggest you stop doing things like:

I thought that maybe I was being dumb.. but I'd have this weird urge to look at a clock and add up it's numbers

and it somehow always came out to a version of 213, whether it be 321, 312 or 123.

Don't add up numbers. If you start adding them up, you'll also start dividing and do lots of other mathematical things with whatever you get, just to get the number 213. Also, I don't think numbers like 321, 312 or 123 actually count as variations of 213 since they have completely different meanings, even if they're the same numbers seperately.

• 1 year later...

i was born at 213 am. and over the past 5 years or so have begun to see the number everywhere. when i look at the clock its 213.sometimes i will make a perchase and it comes out $2.13. i microwave something i look to see how much more time yeah..213. i always seem to be thinking of somrthing thats been troubleing me when i see it. i dont know if its a good sign bad sign or just in my head. im not generaly supersticious. i do know that jeffery dahmer lived in apt.213. just to add to the effect haha!

l

My numbers have been 111, 333, 136 (I've even dreamt about the number 1:36 then woke up looked at my phone and the time was 1:36)

I have been seeing 333 a lot. Every time I look at a clock or on television or anywhere, I see 333. I never take any notice because I think it's me wanting to see it. My name is Anaphaxeton and Anaphaxeton is related to Choronzon, whom is the power 333 of the tenth tenth aethyr. I also use the name Exarphcomanantabitom, which is also related to the number 333, which is why I put it down to wanting to see it. I am not Thelemic or Satanist or anything of that nature. I do find it interesting and it was the band Internal Suffering that introduced me to the number 333.

I believe that one cannot argue or make comments unless one is fully educated and aware of any subject. Which is why I read all about this.

''Kia... Invoked! IO KIA!

Governor of The Earth... POWER 333 of the Tenth Aethyr!

The God Of Conquest...

Division, Confusion, Dispersion... Chaos!

Prepare for the Government of The Earth!'' Internal Suffering - Choronzonic Force Domination

213 213 213 213 213 213 Edited by Cryptid_Control

Hmm...the only thing 213 reminds me of is Jeffrey Dahmer. 213 was the number of his apartment where he mutilated and ate and raped most(if not all) of his victims.

As far as i know there is no any negative history for 213 except that 13 is the worlds unluckiest number.Do you feel any connections?

Thanks

B???