Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

real hellboy?

TIMMAH

Sorry if this is a repost! I remember seeing a picture awhile back of a group of U.S. Soldiers in WW2 and in the picture was someone that didn't look human or something? Does anyone remember this? Know where I can find it? I cant seem to locate it. Thanks.

sry dude i nvr heard of 1

Translation: I'm sorry, dude. I've never heard of this one.

• Like 2

Translation: I'm sorry, dude. I've never heard of this one.

how bout you shut up

let me talk how i want to talk

stop correcting me

cant believe you guys dont remember this?? I remember it was like a group of guys posing for a pic, like a few rows of soldiers and in center front was this dude that didnt look human and had red skin or something. argh this is gonna drive me insane now.

I think it was in a movie in Scotland. The movie was called HellBoy :tu:

I think it was in a movie in Scotland around 1944 . The movie was called HellBoy

i think this is the link my comp is being dum

tell me if it is it says its from the set

www.yourprops.com/view_item.php?movie_prop=15238

i think this is the link my comp is being dum

tell me if it is it says its from the set

www.yourprops.com/view_item.php?movie_prop=15238

Well that pic is from the movie. I am talking about a pic that I saw awhile ago on a forum and on a few sites... it looked a lot like that pic but it wasnt a baby. It was a guy. I dont think it was from any old movie or anything because I remember no one could come up with an explanation for it.

ya i heard that same exact thing but i could not find it anywhere thats the only pik i found

but i seen the pik your describing on forums from another site that canceled

it was weird looking

I know exactly what picture you are talking about. I got it confused with the one in the movie too, but I remember another.

It was a black and white photo, had a few (i think) Nazi soldiers and a monster thing. The site I saw it on also had the same picture that was supposedly changed so you couldn't see the 'demon' and that was the picture that was published.

I will try to find it.

atleast I know im not crazy now lol. Glad others remember. Im still coming up empty on my searches.

PS- I saw Hellboy last night for the 1st time, well really only the opening scene... that guy didntdo rasputin credit. Rasputin was one crazy lookin mo fo.

This isn't gonna end up like that "alien in the window" thread where we search for dozens of pages and then when we find it its really dissapointing?

no this pic was defiently wierd looking. I dont think I remember seeing it here. I think I saw it before I knew of this place.

It's driving me crazy now. I MUST find this picture. I remember thinking how odd it looked too. I have done every freaking search I can think of.

me 2 :(

maybe the govt wiped it off the net? SHHHHH

Found it finally. The reason we weren't able to find it is because it is supposedly an alien, not a demon. I got confused because of the Hellboy reference too. Guess where I found the picture? On U-M!!

linked-image

As Patrick Gross pointed out on ufologie.net, this was an April Fool's prank by a German paper:

"German researcher Klaus Webner did prove that this photograph has been presented as an April 1st joke in the German newspaper "Wiesbadener Tagesblatt" (Wiesbaden Daily Newspaper) in 1950, by editor William Sprunkel, using a painted photograph from Hans Scheffler. Scheffler's son posed as alien on a series of the picture such as the one on the right, and Scheffner used one of them as background, adding a painted alien. However, the picture, and some slightly different versions of it, are still sometimes presented as 'an alien in the hands of RAF officers.'"

*edited to add the comment found above that was included on the comments regarding this photo in the U-M gallery.

Edited by SunDogDayze

good news is that pic is cool.

bad news is thats not the pic I was talkin about lol.