Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

real hellboy?

TIMMAH

pic I remember was of a bunch of soldiers posing for a pic, like in rows like a class pic at school would be taken and in the front row there was a guy that skins was dark (presumably red but it was black and white) and he had horns I think. I remember people posting it around sites and saying it was the real hellboy.

It was proably an experiment on a Jew gone wrong... or right if you look at it from a Nazi point of view.

:unsure: ......Uncalled for, IMO.

Maybe this picture?

linked-image

There is supposed to be a ghost behind one of the guys in the back row. His name was Freddy Jackson. Not a demon, but am I close?

Yea I was thinkin about that pic during all this. Reminds me a lot of it but in the pic I am talking about the guy is in the front row and has horns.

Sorry, Timmah. I'm all out. I'll keep checking by, cause now I want to know what pic you were talking about.

Maybe this picture?

linked-image

There is supposed to be a ghost behind one of the guys in the back row. His name was Freddy Jackson. Not a demon, but am I close?

is itjust me, or is that face behind him matt leblanc????

^^LOL

Ever since the spin-off "Joey" died, matt has been trying everything he can to get back on a camera.

It's the beginning of the Hellboy movie adaptation. It was also featured in ad campaigns. I'm not really sure why you don't understand that.

It's the beginning of the Hellboy movie adaptation. It was also featured in ad campaigns. I'm not really sure why you don't understand that.

Lets see it then, someone post this motha up.

I agree it's from Hellboy. I mean, what are the chances that a photo pops up online that is identical to one in the Hellboy movie? army men, red horned guy, and all. I couldn't find an image of the photo as shown in the movie, but here is the image from the comic.

I think it was in a movie in Scotland. The movie was called HellBoy :tu:

When is Hellboy in Scotland!? Have I missed summat? :P

timmah i kno wat pic your talking about i seen the same 1

it kinda looks like the ghost one

the army is pretty much lined up the same

but iv been searching for hours and i cant seem to come up with nothing :no:

When is Hellboy in Scotland!? Have I missed summat? :P

At the beginning of the Hellboy movie, you get to see Hellboy as a kid, right after he's been summoned at some castle ruins in Scotland. Or something like that. It's been a while since I saw the movie.

At the beginning of the Hellboy movie, you get to see Hellboy as a kid, right after he's been summoned at some castle ruins in Scotland. Or something like that. It's been a while since I saw the movie.

yes im pretty sure thats how it goes

Yeah, I think you got a little too into the movie there....

It's probably in Dundee- that's as close to Hell as you can get :lol:

Edited by Urisk

Lets see it then, someone post this motha up.

I honestly can't find it... I'll try to find it and get a screen cap, though.

cant believe you guys dont remember this?? I remember it was like a group of guys posing for a pic, like a few rows of soldiers and in center front was this dude that didnt look human and had red skin or something. argh this is gonna drive me insane now.

Hi, I am not trying to be a smartie-pants, but if it was a WWII pic then it would be black and white, right? If so, how would you know the demon had red skin? Just curious.

Avs

Hi, I am not trying to be a smartie-pants, but if it was a WWII pic then it would be black and white, right? If so, how would you know the demon had red skin? Just curious.

Avs

James Clerk Maxwell created the first true color photograph in 1861...

there are color pictures from WW2.

LINK-> Color Pictures of World War II

Edited by Pax Unum

^Right, I've even seen footage from WWII in color film, I think it was about The Nazi.

Avs

If you'd read through, he describes it as being black and white, but the demonthing appears dark and is presumed red. xD