Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Schizophrenia Test

Chemically_Romanced

Schizophrenia Test

I don't know alot about schizophrenia, but I'm not sure if this is a very accurate test, considering I scored a 34 I appear to have some early signs commonly associated with schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder.

These questions are almost stereotypical too me. Especially the "Magical Powers" question. Plenty of people are in contact with spirits or like that, this disorder seems kind of, made up. Maybe made up too keep the contactees under wraps. I mean...I know that there are people who are just crazy...but still.

I scored 0.

I hit the first option in every question because the screaming man living behind my eyes told me to.

• Like 2

well i think thats a good result unless i tricked it of course or was it the voice in my head that tricked it hmmm

You scored a total of 0

You have answered this schizophrenia screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder. Because no online test is 100% accurate, please be aware that this does not necessarily mean you do not have schizophrenia, only that this particular quiz did not find sufficient evidence to suggest that you do. You should not take this as a diagnosis or recommendation for treatment in any way. If you have concerns regarding your mental health or well-being, please consult a trained mental health professional for further assistance.

Will take the test later. Pretty sure one of us is skitzo tho.

I scored 0.

I hit the first option in every question because the screaming man living behind my eyes told me to.

That was beautiful!!! :)

I scored a zero.....but, the voices in my head told me that the test is really a conspiracy to track the spirit being, Asaria, that I channel nightly. Asaria told me to ignore those voices because they lie. :blink:

With all of those questions it's so obvious which answers would be associated with having schizophrenia. May as well just ask you straight, do you have it or not?

• Like 1

With all of those questions it's so obvious which answers would be associated with having schizophrenia. May as well just ask you straight, do you have it or not?

:P No kidding!

I got a 6 which means no schizophrenia for me... BTW anyone who thinks they have special powers is a nut bar.

Well i scored a 0 so i guess i,m not!

I scored 26, because I think I have a put a map to heaven in the DNA of insects and plants, and I can speak to animals. I have bipolar with grandious delusions, pretty much like schiz., as I have psychosis. I think it is a gift, and my life is probibly way more entertaining than most. I get lonely because of my highly evolved consciousness, and work hard at trying to figure out how to get everybody to this plane of existence. You dont have to die to get to heaven. A 26?????

Edited by little bear

Ohh a quiz.

I scored 27...only because I often have arguments with my brain...AND EVERYBODY'S OUT TO GET ME...I answered negative to the super-powers crap though.

I scored 11 because I answered honestly. Most of the answers were at "zero," but I have had a voice speaking to me since I was about 5.

It is my "inner voice." I assumed all people had it. I have had some paranormal and supernatural experiences as well, but the trouble with this test is that it does not accept the validity of these experiences (It assumes they cannot be real or verifiable in any way and must be caused by a mental imbalance.)

Fortunately, I have plenty of medical and other evidence to the contrary. The test concerns me, because despite its declaimers there is a posibility that people who answer it honestly might be lead to believe they have actual or incipient schitzophrenia, when they are actually experiencing genuine paranormal or supernatural experiences.

I guess those who do not accept such possibilities would not be concerned, but for others it may be a real concern.

Edited by Mr Walker

I got a 23. Early signs of schizophrenia. Yeah I knew I was weird. Oh well.

I scored a 1... which isn't right at all.. Question 6. Others don't believe me when I tell them the things I see or hear. Well I had to answer a 0 on that one cause everyone around me is just as screwed up as I am! Not very reliable.. beside.. I already have the papers proving I AM crazy.. and this thing says I'm not? Awesome!!

i scored 3 and this means im not schizophreniaC hehe

im not sad not happy about the result........I dont know what to react

i only hear voices when it is very qiute...

Results of your Schizophrenia Screening Quiz

You scored a total of 0

You have answered this schizophrenia screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder. Because no online test is 100% accurate, please be aware that this does not necessarily mean you do not have schizophrenia, only that this particular quiz did not find sufficient evidence to suggest that you do. You should not take this as a diagnosis or recommendation for treatment in any way. If you have concerns regarding your mental health or well-being, please consult a trained mental health professional for further assistance.

B)

I scored a total of 13

You answered this schizophrenia screening quiz in such a way as to suggest that you may be exhibiting some early symptoms commonly associated with schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder. Your responses are similar to others who possibly may be experiencing some early signs of schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder. Because no online test is 100% accurate, please be aware that this does not necessarily mean you do have schizophrenia, only that this particular quiz found some possible evidence to suggest that you may.

i disagree with this. Is there a recognised difference between schizophrenic symtoms and mild eccentricity?