Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why women crave jerks

Xenojjin

This is not mine , I got the article from HERE

I partially agree with it , but it seems to stereotype . I only see this kind of foolishness in .... well ... foolish girls . I know quite a few girls who have the ability to find a decent guy . But this article explains a lot no less .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen carefully. Females OF ALL SPECIES were genetically programmed by Mother Nature to MATE with the dominant males of their species, NOT the weak ones. BY mating with the dominant males of their particular species, the GENES of the strongest males were passed to the newborn thus assuring its SURVIVAL in a very hostile environment. You can observe this MATING RITUAL happening over and over aging in the animal kingdom.

Here is HOW Nature assured the SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST: First: Nature had to find a way to make the female willing to surrender and MATE with the male. There had to be an INCENTIVE for her to WANT to mate. Would you engage in sexual intercourse if it were absolutely boring or unpleasant?. Of course not. So, in order to make her a WILLING participant, the female of the species was programmed to feel all those intense, uncontrollable, overwhelming, pleasurable FEELINGS that makes her ready to go ahead and MATE. Have you heard the expression: my female dog is in HEAT?. You know that this female dog goes CRAZY. If that dog were not in HEAT, there would be no copulation, no mating.

Second: Nature wanted to preserve the strongest traits of that species. Therefore, the female was programmed to have those crazy, wild feelings and emotions PREDOMINANTLY toward THE STRONGEST, MOST DOMINANT MALES, the ones that she COULD NOT CONTROL, the ones that would dominate her. You must have observed in Wildlife that the female does NOT surrender to the weakest, but she waits for the WINNER AMONG ALL THE MALES fighting for her favors. And the winner is always the strongest one. And the fighting itself contributes to make her quite EXCITED. And the sight of the winner makes her even MORE excited to the point where she WILLINGLY surrenders and MATES WITH THE WINNER.

Do you understand what I said?. The female was programmed by Mother Nature to feel ATTRACTED to and MATE with the dominant males, not the weak ones. Is it the strong male, not the weak, the one who makes her FEEL really excited and turned on. Well, guess what. Women, the females of our species, have exactly THAT SAME INFORMATION still coded in their genetic structure. And -this ancient MATING INSTINCT is constantly being REINFORCED in ALL women, FROM A VERY EARLY AGE, by the heroes of Hollywood, TV and the mindless soap operas and romantic novels that women devour.

All these heroes are supremely self-confident, strong, untamable, they cannot be controlled by ANY woman, they treat women roughly, they can do no wrong, they always say the right things and make the right moves, they SWEEP WOMEN OFF THEIR FEET and they always end up getting the females.

THE MESSAGE BEING CONSTANTLY REINFORCED IN ALL SINGLE WOMEN is that ONLY the uncontrollable, untamable guy is desirable . And that ANY nice guy should be ignored. Therefore, women all over the world keep dreaming about some knight in a shining armor WHO will SWEEP THEM OFF THEIR FEET, and dominate them and make them go totally OUT OF CONTROL and possess them. That is why the strong, dominant, unpredictable, untamable male is a turn-on for ANY WOMAN. She was programmed to respond to that kind of a male. She goes "NUTS" for this type of guy. She will do ANYTHING to try to get him.

This genetic programming in the females is accomplished in great part through a very powerful hormone known as Estrogen, the "FEELING" drug. It makes females want to feel, and feel, and feel. On the other side of the spectrum, a powerful hormone known as Testosterone, the "PERFORMANCE/ACHIEVEMENT" drug, is the one that makes men "hunters" and gives them the drive to achieve, invent, create. That would very nicely explain why women CRAVE for intense feelings and emotions. They love to FEEL, FEEL and FEEL. They have this uncontrollable, almost "psychotic" NEED to talk about their relationships and what/how they FEEL all the time. They couldn't care less about how things work, about computers and about cars. Except when they want you to buy one for them.

It would also explain why men DON'T have this overwhelming, uncontrollable, even ''psychotic" NEED, to talk about their feelings and they are much happier creating, inventing, and talking about their computers, their cars and their latest high-tech toys. Women FEEL happy when they FEEL. Men FEEL happy when they ACCOMPLISH something. LOGICALLY SPEAKING, ANY woman should try to avoid the jerks, the bad guys, AT ALL COST considering that she has been drilled over and over by her mother ( and even her father) that men are no good, that they are only interested in sex. Does she follow her mother's instructions?. Of course not.

Instead, she keeps going after the troublemakers, the guys who are going to hurt her. These BAD guys project these vibes of being so dominant and uncontrollable that it TURNS ON the all powerful MATING INSTINCT to mate with a DOMINANT male, a male perceived as strong because he is uncontrollable, a male who gives her a sense of security that females themselves don't have, a male who makes her feel totally OUT OF CONTROL, a male who makes her surrender completely, and who controls and dominates and possesses her. And SHE LOVES THOSE FEELINGS. She loves the feelings she gets WHEN being DOMINATED AND BEING OUT OF CONTROL, just like her female counterpart in the animal kingdom.

These feelings act as a powerful and highly ADDICTIVE DRUG that she MUST have AGAIN and AGAIN, EVEN when she gets hurt. Of course, Mother Nature ONLY wanted to assure the survival of the species by means of this ANCIENT MATING RITUAL. But this is not a "useful" behavior any longer. MOTHER NATURE should have! terminated it a long time ago. BUT IT WAS NEVER DONE. And modern women still carry with them, wherever they go, this "useless" genetic information that gets them incredibly "TURNED ON" anytime they encounter a jerk or a hard-to-get man.

w00t.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xenojjin

• KayEl

• Talon

• man_in_mudboots

They couldn't care less about how things work,  about computers or  about cars
ohmy.gifdisgust.gif I know a lot about computers, and how cars work.

(both males and females produce testosterone, males produce more though)

Is it just me or is anyone else annoyed by all these capitals?

I have to admit i have seen girls who would stay with a guy who beats or abuses them though.(I could never figure out why they didn't just leave them )but not every woman does this obviously or we would be in trouble.

exactly why I dont fully agree with this . It really only debunks the girls at my school known as the popular girls who have plenty of choice in men due to their looks yet end up choosing the most dimwitted of the bunch over 95% of the time .

Further proof of this is the fact that I dont want those girls because they do this , and I get attention from those girls despite the fact I dont want them . blink.gif

As for other girls who this does not apply to thumbsup.gif I didnt mean to offend anyone .

You're right its impossible to entirely agree with this article , being the Alpha Female in my home I can tell you my husband is far from a jerk . A little foolish sometimes but deffinately not a jerk ..... rolleyes.gif

Is it just me or is anyone else annoyed by all these capitals?

Yes, because

THE MESSAGE BEING CONSTANTLY REINFORCED IN ALL SINGLE WOMEN is that 
is precisely what it says, except it applies to anyone reading it, or am I being paranoid, or a jerk? Edited by Agent_21

Let us say that thanks to the human species' ability to evolve independent and creative thoughts and a high level of self awareness that we can sometimes ignore our genetic programming and rise above it! wink2.gif

hmm...the article is, on a certain level at least, correct...however, it deals only with short term adaptations. While it's true that for short term relationships, a woman will look for some of these more 'dominant' characteristics in a man...broad shoulders, strong muscles, and so on...all the right tools for grabbling big animals to bring home for dinner after all tongue.gif...they are not the details that might be found in an ideal mate.

Women want a man who is physically suitable for lunch chasing and protecting...for long term relationships, they're more likely to choose someone sensative and caring, better suited for child rearing...and more to the point, more likely to stick around for the child rearing tongue.gif

Nature designed us to procreate as often as possible...not for long term, commited relationships....so yes, KeyEl is right after a fashion. But short term factors that appeal to us in the opposite sex are usually still evolutionary driven.

Read somewhere that genetically, due to evolution or something...

women held off on mating to make sure she was getting good genetic stock...

men mate with everything in sight to make sure their genes continue...

Of course! Not only is it genetic, it is plain common sense!

It is women who are going to carry the cargo for the next nine months! If they are going to do it, might as well do it with the right guy (but if you watch the Jerry Springer Show or even Maury Pouvich, women seem to be very liberal with whom they are doing it with nowadays...... wacko.gif ).

Men? Once they did the deed, they're finished! On to the next one!

Sigh!

How true!

Right' Im just off to beat the crap off some poor, defenceless, small guy!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that explains alot......no wonder that girl stoped talking to me and joined the Navy....

Not entirely true , I don't like jerks , I go for the sweet sensitive shy guy

Right, so that would be me then wink2.gif

So then why do men crave leather clad amazonian queens?

hmmmm

perhaps.... tis just Moe...... huh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

So then why do men crave leather clad amazonian queens?

Am I the only guy who doesn't like leather at all? Or SM? blink.gif

Then again, am I the only guy who prefers the girl to dress up as an anime character before XXX? wub.gif

GOOD GRIEF...

even after several thousand years of religious moralities...

clan, tribe and social stigmas.

We will need science/technology to pull us up from hedonism.

GATTACA must be the answer!!

About a future were clones run everything and normal humans like us make up a servant race who are fit only for manual labour jobs. The main chracter is a normal person who wants to go into space and has to pass himself off as a clone to achieve it.

Not exactly clones, but biologicall engineered babies. You get to pick the baby's genes and all that stuff.

Not a bad idea, because I am sick and tired of listening to people moaning and b****ing about they are not tall enough, not good looking enough, not thin enough, blah blah blah.