Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My two years unusal encounter

Star Man

how are they invisible if you can see them :huh:

Sorry if I'm a bit harsh here.

What a bunch of la la la hocus-pocus!

I want to believe in Alien UFOs and have even seen one once, well not sure if it was alien but it was strange.

Now these pictures I see on Starmans blog is clearly (even though pretty unclear hehe) pictures of bugs, he even posted some of the clear pictures...

The ones that were too clear to be UFOs perhaps?

The pictures with the strange lights could be anything from streetlights to other man-made light sources! Just set your camera to ISO 50 and wave it around a bit.

And that video... omg!

This is what makes the UFO research a joke and that's why the world cant take the issue serious!

If you are to be proven a prankster then what happens to rest of the UFO research community? Ever heard the story about Peter and the wolf? Google it.

If I had the talent or "gift" that Starman claims he have, then I would invest all my time and money in some SERIOUS equipment and get some CLEAR evidence of the UFO phenomena!

Again sorry if I'm a bit harsh here, just want UFO research to get more serious and respected than it is.

Peace.

you dont even read my blog. my alien pictures have already been sent to scientists in three different countries for study.

i dont know what they are going to do with them. if i were a prankster, i wouldnt do that.

Yes, you are a bit harsh. cant reach the truth by research, only from what the aliens

show you. i only care about what i am doing.

you dont even read my blog. my alien pictures have already been sent to scientists in three different countries for study.

Who are the scientists and there contact information so we can check.

I recomend to contact him before, but he has not responded about the queries.

Well who is he and I will attempt contacting him.

Star-man, you are giving my country a bad name :(

<QueenoftheFairies>

You remind me of one of the UFO researchers, who said that "only when the aliens stand in front of me, will i believe it", after he

saw many of my alien photos. that is the human's bad character; i dont think you can understand what i mean.

who is he? you can find out on this thread, i wish you dont disturb him.

You remind me of one of the UFO researchers, who said that "only when the aliens stand in front of me, will i believe it", after he

saw many of my alien photos. that is the human's bad character; i dont think you can understand what i mean.

who is he? you can find out on this thread, i wish you dont disturb him.

Okay I will go through this thread and see if you have mentioned him and his contact details and if you have not and by going from this comment of yours .....

i wish you dont disturb him

Then you sir are a liar and am just attention seeking.

Edit:

You mention a Gary but did you not send your supposed alien photos to other scientists for scientific analysis, and not just to a guy who supposedly deals with the Australian environment and dabbles with cryptology in his spare time. (YOWIE).

Edited by chaoszerg

I hope nobody who reads this thread actually believes this guy.

He claims to have super-clear photos of actual aliens, yet he can't post them. Strike one.

He posts horribly bad pictures and videos of "objects" that could literally be anything. Strike two.

He claims "scientists" have seen his pics, but won't say who they are. Strike three.

This whole thing is the worst kind of sham. None of the "evidence" presented is - well, evidence. He claims to see all these amazing aliens and their craft on a near daily basis, yet all he can show us are these awful blurry pictures and horrid videos?

Edited by Moonie2012

I hope nobody who reads this thread actually believes this guy.

He claims to have super-clear photos of actual aliens, yet he can't post them. Strike one.

He posts horribly bad pictures and videos of "objects" that could literally be anything. Strike two.

He claims "scientists" have seen his pics, but won't say who they are. Strike three.

This whole thing is the worst kind of sham. None of the "evidence" presented is - well, evidence. He claims to see all these amazing aliens and their craft on a near daily basis, yet all he can show us are these awful blurry pictures and horrid videos?

I don't think anyone believes him (well hopefully not) I have emailed that Gary guy but what about the other scientists details so I can contact them.

But I do believe starman is lying .

I've watched this threat for a while now, and I have to quote the good old English saying:

Shape up or Sh!t out.

Post the bloody clear photos, give us the contact details or my dear friend; please kindly disappear up your own behind. Until then no one is going to take you seriously and all you're doing is dragging this thread to its eventual close.

EITHER POST THE PHOTOS OR LET THIS THING DIE

BLOODY HELL this has been up for 3 years!!!

• 3 years later...

• 1 month later...

I can answer that one without even having to click on your link.

You suck at taking pictures.

Guys, this is the biggest scam ever. Every time someone clicks on a link to go to his blog, he gets money. I traced it to a bank near him.

Not only are you being fooled, he is making money off the fools.

• 1 month later...

Why do none of the blogs from the beginning of your post exist any longer ?

• 1 month later...

Pilot describes moment an Airbus with up to 220 people on board came dangerously close to crashing into 'UFO'.......

Both pilots described the object as 'blue and yellow (or silver) in colour with a small frontal area

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317156/Airbus-pilot-moment-passenger-plane-came-close-crashing-UFO-flying-Glasgow.html#ixzz2S5I9c0U4

I have thousand of ufo pictures, but only one is yellow and blue color. It's size less than one metre(?). Here is the photo: http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2009/12/alien-comes-out-of-ufo.html

Edited by Star Man

12 bloody pages , 12!

Yeah , yeah great ufo photos, bug where are the alien one's ? Come on, you've dragged it out for years now.

The ratio of drink to Size of the UFO always trumps the truth ! :whistle::alien::no:

• Like 1

pink UFO light beam

This pink color UFO light beam appeared outside of my house during my 2007

encounters.

http://ufo-spacelife...light-beam.html

Good Lord, man!! I have seen some awful pictures in my days but yours take the cake,... and that is one seriously wacked out website you got there.

• 4 weeks later...