Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

new flying triangle video

supercar

Just found this at YOUTUBE.COM:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ypQwUZnDfns&feature=related

The entire video is 3 minutes and 44 seconds in length. There is a fairly clear shot of the object for about the first 60 seconds. According to the description at YOUTUBE.COM it was videotaped on 11/13/07 near San Diego.

WARNING. THERE IS SOME PROFANITY ON THE VIDEO.

Edited by supercar
  • Like 1

The video seems real enough, even though the people filming could be accused of overacting LOL Anyhow, the way the lights flash is what's bothering me. It seems just like something a human would do. That's not to say other lifeforms/aliens wouldn't - just that the way this thing flashes seems oddly familiar. Then again, can anyone identify this thing? Until it's identified, it's most definitely a UFO :) Most likely one of ours, in my opinion.

• Like 1

well I don't think its a case of it being "Fake"

the lights moved consistently with the camera shaking, which means the object was actually in the sky being filmed at the time.

The Distance the object was away from the camera though is debatable.

• Like 1

looks pretty authentic. it seems that whatever it is it was in the sky, flying around. could this be enough evidence to convince people? we'll see.

• Like 1

looks pretty authentic. it seems that whatever it is it was in the sky, flying around. could this be enough evidence to convince people? we'll see.

Even myself who is not a UFO skeptic will never be able to look upon this as evidence. There are too many alternatives.

A truly remarkable piece of evidence will be one that not only shows a UFO, but is able to discredit all other terrestrial and meteorological phenomenon.

Thats how you win an argument, not by proving your case....but by disproving someone else's.

• Like 1

Yea, I saw this .. I posted about it on this THREAD

You can also watch and download the LONGER FULL VERSION of this video in a better format than crappy YOUTUBE -

Look to the RIGHT SIDE for DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL link HERE

• Like 1

That's pretty real looking. It does seem more like a man-made craft though as oppossed to what one generally thinks of in terms of a UFO.

I saw an odd triangular shaped object fly by the other night. It had 3 white lights spaced out as a triangle with a red blinking light - same as a typical plane except for the spacing. The red light was between the two white lights towards the back which seemed odd.

I'm use to seeing planes fly by a lot. Outside my house you can usually count at least 5 flying by at any point once its dark outside. This one definately stood out, but didn't really make me think of a "UFO". It wasn't flying particularly fast, only went one direction, and sounded like a plane as it flew by.

It was just the triangular appearance and the fact it seemed a bit larger than you might expect a plane to be. I guess it had a stealth bomber type of shape.

Anyways, this video sort of reminded me of that. I think I woulda been a bit more jumpy had I seen something like they filmed come flying by though. The 5 lights like that and the way they're flashing is odd.

Edited by Left Field
  • Like 1

I've seen regular airplane flashing lights in the sky that just stand still in formations too.. so i've probably seen similar objects.. I still pass them off as planes in the far distance moving in a direction that makes them appear to stand still. Although, in this video, you can clearly see a triangular formation of stationary, blinking lights.. with a single blinking light in the middle of the "craft." Very awesome whatever this is.

• Like 1

As the full version was 16 minutes long, and I was rapidly getting irritated with their commentary, I tried the youtube version, and that, as they usually do, only played intermittently. nevertheless, the clip that I could see did look interesting, although impossible to say anything certain about. One thing for sure, it wasn't showing the kind of lights an aircraft would, if anything it looked like a formation of geese or something like that, though they don't customarily carry lights.

• Like 1

It reminds me of low level aircraft's night time flashing lights in a formation like this or similar.

linked-image

• Like 1

Yes, it does look like that kind of formation, but I'm still wondering whether they'd fly in that close formation, low, at night, and they don't seem to have red and green wingtip lights that you'd expect planes flying at night to have.

• Like 1

Do military aircraft have coloured night lights?

• Like 1

Unless they're actually flying in combat, they would. Over built up areas, certainly.

• Like 1

You know. I once saw a gaggle of lights like that moving slowly through the night sky. Turned out to be the Goodyear Blimp.

• Like 1

You know. I once saw a gaggle of lights like that moving slowly through the night sky. Turned out to be the Goodyear Blimp.

Ditto, i seen the same thing is was a good-year blimp providing aerial footage above a footie stadium. the police got calls from members of the public saying it was a UFO,

• Like 1

Ditto, i seen the same thing is was a good-year blimp providing aerial footage above a footie stadium. the police got calls from members of the public saying it was a UFO,

I've googled and google, but no luck finding any photos of airships or "blimps" at night. :(

Maybe someone is more lucky than me.

Edited by III
  • Like 1

Cinema verite' with a little baloney, and a dash of sfx. All the world's a stage for film students, or whomever.

Even the cough seems a prop, to gain our sympathy and add dimension to the role of driver.

It's strange how at first it resembles the so-called Lubbock lights. Coincidence?

I don't put anything past people. I just wish they would run a disclaimer, and let it be judged for it's own value.

"I attend such and such school, and this is what I did for class."

or

"I am in cahoots with a money making internet site. Please buy our DVDs. We support the National Union

of Graphic Artists."

• Like 1

Hmm interesting. I'd love to see an enhanced version of the raw footage with some brightness and contrast.

I, downloaded the original footage and played and played with it, no amount of brightning or colour correcting or any other enhancements showed anything up.

• Like 1

This thing she taped.. sort of reminds me of what MANY witnessed over Germany:

More extensive information regarding the lights in Germany found

And recently the director of MUFON-CES, Illobrand von Ludwiger, and Heinz Rohde (author of the documentary ) were on a UFO Talk show in Oct 2007 -

In this article it says this bit : (translated to English)

UFO-Talkrunde: scandal in German television

Tuesday, 9 October 2007

A historic round of talk from the year 1994. The special was broadcast a week after the broadcast of a UFO-Dokumentation on MUFON-CES sent in which the results of scientific research on UFOs were shown. Invited were WDR-Wissenschaftsredakteur Ranga Yogeshwar, astrophysicists Harald Lesch, an astrophysicist and director of MUFON-CES, Illobrand von Ludwiger and Heinz Rohde, author of the controversial documentary. Look at what happens when scientists dare, with scientific methods to the current paradigms of knowledge to shake

SOURCE as well as see the link for the German talk show on Google Video HERE

• Like 1

I, downloaded the original footage and played and played with it, no amount of brightning or colour correcting or any other enhancements showed anything up.

Can you provide the "original" footage? All I have found is the FLV on crappy Youtube and the converted longer version of this in WMV formats. I am sure she did not record this in WMV and positive that she did not record this in FLV.

More likely this was recorded in HQ AVI format or possible MP4 format (depending on what sort of camcorder she used) , then converted the original video to Low quality WMV to be able to upload out there..

• Like 1

I've seen regular airplane flashing lights in the sky that just stand still in formations too.. so i've probably seen similar objects.. I still pass them off as planes in the far distance moving in a direction that makes them appear to stand still. Although, in this video, you can clearly see a triangular formation of stationary, blinking lights.. with a single blinking light in the middle of the "craft." Very awesome whatever this is.
Oh god. There's no way in hell those are planes. That thing was clearly stationary and was relatively large.
  • Like 1

Can you provide the "original" footage? All I have found is the FLV on crappy Youtube and the converted longer version of this in WMV formats. I am sure she did not record this in WMV and positive that she did not record this in FLV.

More likely this was recorded in HQ AVI format or possible MP4 format (depending on what sort of camcorder she used) , then converted the original video to Low quality WMV to be able to upload out there..

Sorry, when I said original footage I should have said extended. I too have the WMV version.

• Like 1