Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government Testing?

Novo

I have been hearing rumors that the government tested on our soldiers in the 40s-50s and have reason to believe it is still going on...Does anyone have any proof of this?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Novo

• Blood Angel

• fulltimekiller

• <bleeding_heart>

Top Posters In This Topic

The government has been testing on soldiers for sometime, and I would assume that it still goes on today...

Off the top of my head there was:

1. Syphylis testing on black soldiers in 1943

Tuskegee Syphilis Study

From 1932-1972 The U.S Public Health Service conducted an experiment in the area of Tuskegee, Alabama. Over 400 black sharecroppers were deliberately infected with syphilis and monitored over decades including invasive medical tests. They were not told about the disease or the experiment and medical treatment, such as penicillin, was purposefully withheld. In 1997, President Clinton offered a long overdue apology to the surviving men who were used in the experiment.

Sources:

Congressional Hearings, 1973, Senator Kennedy

"Bad Blood", James H. Jones, Free Press, New York, 1981, 1993

2. Radiation testing of soldiers

Atomic Bomb Testing on U.S. Soldiers

From 1951-1963 thousands of U.S. soldiers were purposefully exposed to radiation during atomic bomb and H-bomb testing in Nevada and the Pacific. Atomic veterans have an exremely high cancer rate but it took the U.S. Government over 40 years to even acknowledge the experiments took place.

In addition, a countless number of people, down wind of the Nevada test sites, were exposed to radioactive fallout in Nevada and Utah. From 1964-1970, 3000 school children in Washington County, Utah were used in thyroid studies by the Atomic Energy Commission without parental consent.

Sources:

The Atomic Veteran's Research Institute, Robert Campbell

The History Channel, "History Undercover: Declassified: Human Experimentation"

"Undue Risk: Secret State Experiments on Humans", Jonathan Moreno, Routledge, W. H. Freeman & Co., 2000

http://www.downwinders.org

http://www.naav.com

http://www.aracnet.com/~pdxavets

3. chemical weapons testing

Chemical Weapons and Bacteria Experiments, U.S. Military

In the early 1950's the U.S. Military released bacteria from a boat outside San Francisco. The next day 11 people were admitted to the Stanford Medical Center with the same bacteria infection, one man died. The U.S. Military claimed the infections were unrelated. The following year the U.S. Military sprayed parts of Minneapolis, Minnesota with a dangerous chemical and subjected the children of Clinton Elementary School to Zinc Cadmium Sulfide. Chemicals were also dropped over the Leech Lake Indian Reservation in Minnesota. In 1966 the U.S. Army released bacteria in a New York Subway experiment by dropping light bulbs when the doors opened. These tests occurred from 1949 until 1969. Experiments were also conducted in St. Louis, Missouri, Fort Wayne, Indiana and other cities.

Sources:

News Night Minnesota 5/25/95

KTCA TV, Minneapolis 1977

The History Channel, "History Undercover: Declassified: Human Experimentation"

"Clouds of Secrecy: The Army's Germ-Warfare Tests over Populated Areas", Leonard A. Cole, Rowman & Littlefield, 1988, 1990

"The Eleventh Plague: The Politics of Biological and Chemical Warfare", Leonard A. Cole, W. H. Freeman & Co., 1996, 1998

"Undue Risk: Secret State Experiments on Humans", Jonathan Moreno, Routledge, W. H. Freeman & Co., 2000

The list goes on...if you go here, there is a list of tests(the 3 paragraphs from above come from that page), which should help you find more information...

Wow w00t.gif i never heard of such test that there own governement do on there own citizen. thats very nasty injecting plutonium secretly into food even 0.1 gram or less of plutonium is lethal.

Im just waiting on them to start manafacturing chairs with plutionium in the area where the neck rests. If they were to put a pinhole in it ,well you dont wanna know.

I believe something like this happened in Canada. They wanted to test the affects of mustard gas on people.Unfortunatly many of them got very sick, and the scientists conducting the test refused medical help to the people because they wanted to see the affects of the gas. Some of them are suing now, because they didn't get all the compensation they were promised.

It seems saddam isn't the only tyrant.....be careful of who you vote for in the next election whistling2.gif

ph34r.gif this is my theory, if the govenment did test on soliders, that is because they see them (the soliders) as a short-term experiment. they believe the soliders will die in the war and no evidence will appear later in life. however, life is not that simple, now is it.

As for the Tuskegee Syphilis Study. My theory goes :, the syphilis test is a long-term experiment on ethnic people. Long Term med experiment can last from 10 years to a whole life-perod of the patients. The administrators of that time period knew about it and never told the subjects because they see the ethnic people as cows and sheeps, nothing more. Maybe the administrators who took over forgot about it or never questioned that experiment since the older admins can tell lies for the goal of the experiment or the older admins got used to experimenting on people. You know a government paycheck is a stable paycheck!!!

For long term experiment, I expect the subjects were followed for most of their lives, which is common for ethnic people. For example, in NYC(New York City) the FBI followed this chinese guy till he was in his 80's, yeah, you read that correct, the chinese guy was 80 years old when the FBI told him in person that they will not be spying on him. That chinese guy was considered a SPY, so he was spyed on like 24/7 and he became kind of nuts from being followed around. I saw a TV documentery on that and he looked nuts, however he did give a body language that he still believes that the FBI wants to get him anyways. what a waste of taxes.

eek7.gif

I also believe the govenment is experimenting on us with the electricity(BLACKOUTS), for example did everyone ever notice the black out of Canada & North American(East Coast of USA and some parts of Canada), then England, then Italy and then North American(West coast of USA) again!!! WHAT is up with that!!!

po.gifgunsmilie.gifsalook.gif

It seems saddam isn't the only tyrant.....be careful of who you vote for in the next election  whistling2.gif

Thanks.... I will BA wink2.gif

BUSH ALL THE WAY!!! w00t.gif

It seems saddam isn't the only tyrant.....be careful of who you vote for in the next election

something tells me whoever happens to be president isn't going to stop testing by the US Army.

The president truly has very little REAL power, and classified documents are kept from him most of the time anyway.I mean sure he can veto Bills, BUT all he really has is influence over high level commanders, and if there up to no good then the illusion of his influence does not even remotly matter. Plus in my opinion I think bush was just playing up us christians.... nice to have a christian in office though! all you non-believers are scared now huh! HUH ! HUH!!!!!

MWHAHAHAAAAaaaaaa... oops... I mean.... give us a chance to prove were all sane laugh.gif

The president truly has very little REAL power, and classified documents are kept from him most of the time anyway.I mean sure he can veto Bills, BUT all he really has is influence over high level commanders, and if there up to no good then the illusion of his influence does not even remotly matter. Plus in my opinion I think bush was just playing up us christians.... nice to have a christian in office though! all you non-believers are scared now huh! HUH ! HUH!!!!!

MWHAHAHAAAAaaaaaa... oops... I mean.... give us a chance to prove were all sane laugh.gif

Incorrect on two accounts, the president has ALOT of power, remember its his finger that glides over the nuclear button, his word that makes the decision to go to war. Secondly isn't it true that all presidents must swear a oath of atheism when going into office, so as not to effect there decision on worldly and internal matters?

British soilders are planning to take the MOD to court over being experimented on with LSD and Biological agents during the 1950s if Britain can be doing this I dont see why other western powers wouldnt be at the end of a day a soilder no matter how well trained or respected is just a piece of cannon fodder with a number to the powers that be and they very rarely have a way of voicing themselves against such things.

It happened to blacks in the US doctors gave them water pills instead of penacillin to see what syphillis would do to a man over a period.

We did it to pregnant asian women during the 60's contaminated there food with chemicals to se how the fetus would develop.

They do this to minorities because they have the quietist voice.

We did it to pregnant asian women during the 60's contaminated there food with chemicals to se how the fetus would develop.

<bleeding_heart>, I never heard of asian women during te 60's being contaminated with chemicals. What happen to the children and the results? Where did it happen? Were they Japanese women who were jailed during World War 2?

eyecrazy.gifeek7.gifscared.gifbounce.gifalien.gif

I hope they dont test on soldiers today. I'm planning on joining the army pretty soon sad.gif

geeohn when I said asian I should have said Indian/Pakistani, the children either miscarried or had most of the same affects as thalidamide poisoning. My source was a BBC documentary (forgot the name about three years ago) on human testing in the same prog they mentioned the Brit soilders, that turned up in official documents and preliminary court proceedings so Im assuming the lot had some basis in fact.

Scary as hell though.