Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Would You Do If You Found an Alien?

DreamRebel

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DreamRebel

• Blood Angel

• shirini

• Novo

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a million of pictures of it, and video taped it (with a good quality one off course). Brought it into the middle of New York city and shout "HEY GUYS! LOOK! I HAVE AN ALLIEN!!". Send the pictures to all newspapers and magazines (and unexplained-mysteries.com ), and as a final step recieve donations from all paranormals and ufologist to make a heavily fortified bunker so that those nasty MIB's will not get me.

Is it alive or dead?

after I cleaned my drawers...

if it was dead I'd report it to the newspaper first, then go grab the digital cam and snap as many shots as I could to distribute... then wait for the peices to fall as they may.

if it's alive, well, it depends.

if it supprised me I'd attack it, did that to my wifey the other night when she made a loud noise getting into bed... think it's instinct, not that I'm trained to fight or anything cause I'm not.

if it didn't supprise me I'd observe it for as long as possible and try not to be seen till I could get away.

if it saw me, I'd try to talk to it until I could escape, and if I can't, I'd grab my ankles and go to that happy place.

or maybe I'd just faint. disgust.gif

if i found an alien dead or alive, I would run the other way and get the hell out of the alien's way. first, that thing is from another planet, so I really don't know want diseases it has any and I might get infected.

Another thing, if there is one alien, there might be others hang around. If there are aliens then the governement will show up too. So most likely the Alien(s) and I will be hanging out together in a government hospital getting tested. Then there might be a really big cover up about me and the alien(s). I would get released and there might be a big cover up gossip of me being labled as "NUTS or crazy" to disspell the truth.

I will most likely get monitored by the government like 24/7 for the rest of my life. The IRS will audit me like crazy...hehehe and everyone regardless of the truth will think I am just nuts, crazy or on drugs.

hahaha alien.gifalien.gifalien.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifwhistling2.gifthumbup.gif

Kill it, chop it, and eat it.

Wahsts with all these "what if" threads anyway >_>'

na, its cool your "what if" threads are "real good"

(add your own sarcasm...)

correction

crazy PERSON me w00t.gif

there was a guy on the artbell show I believe ... who found a alien in the woods... it attacked his dog then the guy instinctivly killed the thing and brought it home... he put it in his freezer and stuff... it kept coming to so he recorded it and took pictures... he entrusted them to his friends.. then someone ransacked his house and the guy went on the run.. he still is in the london underground of I remember correctly... g2g look it up!

well, lets look at the whole seeing an alien situation. First of all i would "assume" that since it is alone and on the ground that it did not come to hurt me. Think about it, when we go to destroy a country we dont send one guy on the ground. Second i would try to comunicate. If i could find out how it got here, what it used to get here, and how in the world it came up with that technology, i could change the course of man kind. We would be in space in no time. It would almost be a cure all for the earth. Colonization of other planets would be possible as well as some pretty cool toys to play with im sure. If an alien is smart enough to travel millions of miles to come an see us, im sure they want to learn from us. Not that we can teach them anything, but dont we try to understand lower lifeforms all the time? Comunication and Observation is what its all about. Learning is the most important thing in this instance.

CASTOR

well, lets look at the whole seeing an alien situation. First of all i would "assume" that since it is alone and on the ground that it did not come to hurt me. Think about it, when we go to destroy a country we dont send one guy on the ground. Second i would try to comunicate. If i could find out how it got here, what it used to get here, and how in the world it came up with that technology, i could change the course of man kind. We would be in space in no time. It would almost be a cure all for the earth. Colonization of other planets would be possible as well as some pretty cool toys to play with im sure. If an alien is smart enough to travel millions of miles to come an see us, im sure they want to learn from us. Not that we can teach them anything, but dont we try to understand lower lifeforms all the time? Comunication and Observation is what its all about. Learning is the most important thing in this instance.

CASTOR

The alien "Vaporized" the mans dog.. and attempted to do the same to the man and his camera (he was taking nature photos or something along those lines)(birdwatching I think) it looked lost ... I'll scan the pages from the book sometime this weekend (10-20) page read..

The only time I go out walking is when I need weeks shopping, and usually i leave it late. So therefore I would probably have to ignore that alien or I wouldn't get to the shop in time and it would be shut

For me, if i ever capture an alien , i will do the following.

1. Hit it so hard so it will become unconcious

2. Put a cover on its eyes , so it cannot hypnotized you

3. Put a trigger device on its brain, to shock it, in the event

that its thinking on attacking you or plan bad things on you.

4. Tie it securely on both hands

5. Put also a chain on its neck and bring it with you on the malls

or everywhere you wanted to display it as your pet.

6. I will many times slap its face back and forth or kick it

until i got tired.

7. I wont bother what type of communication that alien will

try to put in my head, its pretty obvious, our government

are not smart or clever. Aliens hold them captives because

of their lust and greed for power and technology. Infact,

it doesnt really help us, as people to use the technology

they give to our govt. They, aliens, kill and mutilate or

do genetic engineering on us, Humans. They, aliens,

are Reptiles, they are not humans. They have no

remorse or guilt and had no feelings. Thats the reason

why Secrecy of their existence and operations is a Must,

to spread their dark and evil works. In short, Satan is there

master.

8. I will also, disassemble its body parts and display it with a sign,

"This what happens to Aliens who mess up with humans". alien.gif

8. I will also, disassemble its body parts and display it with a sign,

"This what happens to Aliens who mess up with humans". alien.gif

Ouch.. I should be careful and not flying my saucer too close to you abduct.gif

What Would You Do If You Found an Alien?

Bash it, if it's a Grey that is. mad.gif