Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cerberus

ugly deep sea fish....  

6 posts in this topic

has anyone seen the various deep sea fish?  i have links here featuring.... the beastly ogrefish(new1) and the horrid, but clever anglerfish(new2)! take a lookie....                                                                            www.unexplained-mysteries.com/attachments/new1.jpg                              www.unexplained-mysteries.com/attachments/new2.jpg 

Hi Cerberus, interesting pictures, do you have anymore pics of funny fishies   8)

The deep sea is an amazing place and we have only scratched the surface. I once saw this David Attenborough documentary on bizarre sea creatures.........fascinating stuff.

cheers azazel.i have looked for sites with just pics, but i couldn't find any.the one i did find...the link doesnt work.i find these fish very interesting.the other pics i have seen are drawings, but they are great too.try google.com and type 'deep sea fish' or something related.cheers again :s8

Wow amazing!

You guys do you think there are monsters or stuffs like that waiting for us in the abyssals?

right now, in the deep ocean somewhere, a couple of deep sea fish are making fun of an ugly human picture...

So that's why they are always looking at submarines like that! To see if such a strange animal really exist!  :s2

Odin