Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US plans offensive in Pakistan

DreamRebel

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DreamRebel

• Blood Angel

• Fluffybunny

• LaDy_OF_ThE_ForEst

If the president of the US is so determined to capture Osama, then why isn't he caught yet? And previously, an issue confronted him stating that there was no WMD. This whole war thing was about preventing the terrorists from destroying other countries. And now, there are people dying in Iraq because of him. If he chooses to re-enter into the elections, he isn't going to win. It's Bushes secret conspiracy to take down his own country....

It is so nice that we are letting everyone know in advance. Such an orderly battle! I am sure all of the soldiers are checking their schedules on their PDA's...

"How's Thursday for you? 10:00am?"

-Sorry, we have jihad manager meeting at 9:00...they can drag on when Osama gets on a role! last week he had a Powerpoint presentation about his vacation to Disneyworld...Ugh!

"My Friday is wide open, how about you?"

Sounds great! first thing in the morning works for me. I'll have my people fax over a tentative schedule and agenda. May Allah smite you greatly!

No one is going to get Bush out of the White House.I guess everyone is just going through the motion for the next big election. cool.gif

If the president of the US is so determined to capture Osama, then why isn't he caught yet? And previously, an issue confronted him stating that there was no WMD. This whole war thing was about preventing the terrorists from destroying other countries. And now, there are people dying in Iraq because of him. If he chooses to re-enter into the elections, he isn't going to win. It's Bushes secret conspiracy to take down his own country....

less iraqis have died during this entire operation than during 1 month under saddams rule... perhaps you did not see the stats on the mass graves? here the stories of hundreds of thousands of families who lost children and husbands and wifes lives to a mundane ignorant foolish uncaring dictator? at least our leader TRYS to do what is right.

...to a mundane ignorant foolish uncaring dictator?...

Mundane, eh? Personally, that's an adjective I thought I would never hear attributed to Saddam.

Aslan

Mundane, eh? Personally, that's an adjective I thought I would never hear attributed to Saddam.

Aslan, you have to remember he is just another run-of-the-mill old fashioned anti-social misfit who happened to run a country with a bloody iron fist. original.gif