Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Famous Sex Quotes  

Mr-X

"i believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy."

--Tom Clancy

"You know "that look" women get when they

want sex? Me neither."  --Steve Martin

"Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand."

--Woody Allen

"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date  on Saturday night."

--Rodney Dangerfield

"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase  sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these  is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL."  --Lynn Lavner

"Leaving sex to the feminists is like letting your dog vacation  at the taxidermist."

--Matt Barry

"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope." --Camille Paglia

"Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation. The other eight are unimportant."

--George Burns

"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole  relationships."

-- Sharon Stone

"My girlfriend always laughs during sex---no matter what she's  reading."  -- Steve Jobs (Founder, Apple Computers)

I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with "Guess" on it. I said,  "Thyroid problem?"

-- Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black  men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps."

-- Tiger Woods

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-b****."  --Jack Nicholson

"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he  lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."  -- Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady, and you didn't think  Barbara had a sense of humour)

"Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a  man's  genitals through his wallet."

-- Robin Williams

"Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think  of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."

-- Roseanne

"Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."  -- Billy Crystal

"According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable  undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of  other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of

course, men are just grateful."

--Robert De Niro

"There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many  men

are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they  cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?"  -- Dustin Hoffman

"There's very little advice in men's magazines, because men think,  I know what I'm doing. Just show me somebody naked."  -- Jerry Seinfeld

> "Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I  don't like and just give her a house."

-- Rod Stewart

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and

only enough blood to run one at a time -- Robin Williams

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cerberus

• SpaceyKC

• Kira

• Halo_Jones

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:s2 :s2 :s2 :s2 :s2 :s2 :s2

Lol Nice find again X I esp like the last one........ ;D

Same here CW!!    :s2    Such a simple

explanation!  

And I never would have thought Barbara Bush had so much savvy!!     :sp

The Jack Nicholson quote got me :s2

There once was a buxom young miss from Valletta,      Who loved to parade in her new sweater,                        Three reasons she had,                                                  To keep warm was'nt bad,                                            But the other 2 reasons were better!