Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Al Queda's New Threat

DreamRebel

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DreamRebel

• Novo

• <bleeding_heart>

• joc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Al Quada

THIS is why bush is going to get relected

idiotic men with a stupid false god... this man thinks he is being called on by a god wich is not even real to kill hundreds of thousands of people... idiot...

po.gif

Edit:obscenities removed

Edited by Magikman

Umm you are aware that they think the Christian God is false?

Thats a bit slanderous to label the Islamic god that...

I agree that the religion has been miscontrued.

\n1n/

Al Quada

THIS is why bush is going to get relected

idiotic men with a stupid false god... this man thinks he is being called on by a god wich is not even real to kill hundreds of thousands of people... idiot...

po.gif

Edit:obscenities removed

Student,

I understand that this is an upsetting post. It bothers me too.

I know you are a devout Christian, you've made that very clear in your other posts. This forum however is filled with people from all over the world, and of many religions.

While your comments may fly in a circle of people of your own faith, what you posted isn't going to work here, and I would recommend that you give some thought to what you have posted. Maybe a bit of an edit is in order?

Extremist are in every religion. Abortion Clinic Bombers ring a bell? They are not representative of Christianity any more than these bombers are of Muslims.

Edited by Magikman

I do apoligize then.. I am deeply frustrated though,and understandebly angered by what I have read.I apoligize to any I may have offended... as I was also offended by someone recently claiming my God was false... I would like to see some of these Al Queda people tortured to death though.. gunsmilie.gif

We need to somehow segragate Osama from the muslim religion, how Im not quite sure but once we do that and the link is broken we can set about wiping him and his follows off the face of the planet without inadvertantley stirring racial hatred between christian and muslim. Dont forget there were quite a few muslims in the world trade centres when they were destroyed.

Osama does have a false God. Its just that Muslims have their own real god.

We need to somehow segragate Osama from the muslim religion, how Im not quite sure but once we do that and the link is broken we can set about wiping him and his follows off the face of the planet without inadvertantley stirring racial hatred between christian and muslim. Dont forget there were quite a few muslims in the world trade centres when they were destroyed.

There is a distinct difference between worshipping in the religion of Islam and

being a Radical Islamic Fundamentalist which seems to be a religion all on

its own. True Islam is as peaceful a religion as true Christianity.

Osama Bin Laden was neither. He used both in order to bring about his

maniacle vision of 'the new world'.

I use 'was' because I personally believe he is dead. I know I could be wrong

about that, but I believe he is.

Sorry I meant segragate him in the minds of a great many who see Osama and Islam as one and the same.

Actually, Osama, peaceful Muslims and Christians all believe in the same God. They just believe that God/Allah judges people differently than each other; i.e Osama believes God wishes people to die for their religion, and to eradicate the 'infidels', whereas ordinary Muslims and Christians believe ion peace and tolerence

You will never see an end to the radical Muslims who want to bring death and misery to the west. That is their belief, and as long as there is freedom of speech in the West, they will always be able to get more recruits from western cities, and not just in the Middle East.

How many terrorist groups do get eradicated? Despite certain reports the IRA continues in the form of the Real IRA. The UVF, the UDA, the Basque separatists, Chechyen rebels, they are all alive and kicking. You can only stop the terrorists when you give them what they want; and as Al Qaeda will never rest until the flag of Islam flies over Washington and London, they will never be satisfied I'm afraid.

The threat of terrorism, and Al Qaeda, is here to stay unfortunately.