Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

RHO Negative Bloodlines

kacey

Hello Everyone ,

My name is Kacey and i joined this group today to get more information on ancient knowledge .

There is much medical proof on the bloodline and the Hebrews that carry it .

They stem from a unbroken bloodline that has remained since the days of Adam .

These seeds were sepateted at the fall

Adams bloodline verse Lucifers bloodline

Enki verse Enlil

In this bloodline itself carries all knowledge from the beginning of creation once the DNA is activated in there memory each persons awakes when it is there time to wake up .

These Bloodlines stem from angelic blood both of them but with the RH Factor to seperate them and in these genes and DNA are genetic markers that confirm who is who in the sepration of the 2 seeds .

Up till this point we had only speculated but now we have medical proof of this unboken pedigree bloodline that is not of this earth and the organism of this rh factor and its cloning properties as well .

I have myself acquired many many files from medical to the Ancient text and hidden mysteries of my people in there journey and have followed it as best i can up to this point .

Glad to be aboard for awhile in here .

Kacey Collins

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kacey

• Chauncy

• bee

• Torgo

Top Posters In This Topic

Wecome to the forum Kacey.... :tu:

I think it's interesting that Rhesus 'O' and 'A' blood aren't compatible.....and that a Rhesus A mother

can carry an 'O' baby ok...if it is her first pregnancy (with an 'O')....but a second child is at severe risk

of difficulties and even death if the second child is also 'O'....because the anti-bodies have been activated

and strengthened.

I wonder if the ancient tales of the murdering/death of the first-born is a corruption of this biological fact.

Perhaps it was that ONLY the firstborn of a blood mix ( A negative + O positive ) that could survive?

Or maybe the 'O' group baby could only be the firstborn....when the mother was 'A' negative....so getting rid

of all the firstborn....kept more 'A' group babies belonging to 'A' group mothers???

Whoops....I'm NEARLY confusing myself now. I don't know if you get what I'm saying...?

Do you think that the 'seeds' that were separated 'at the fall' are indicated by what we now describe as the basic

O and A bloodgroups?

I've done some reading on this subject and find it very interesting. Bloodline of the Grail Kings, by Laurence Gardner , was a very good book.....alot of his theories in my opinion do hold water.

I'm very willing to entertain the idea that there was some type of intervention in mankinds evolution, and it may not have been a divine intervention.......for the proverbial "missing link" may not be able to be found here on Earth.

The A and O (and B) blood group gene has nothing to do with the RH factor (+ or -) gene...

and the deal with the RH factor is that if a negative mother has a positive child, the first one will be fine but they will make antibodies afterwards, and if they have a second positive baby they need lots of medication to prevent their immune system from destroying the baby's blood.

I think it's interesting that Rhesus 'O' and 'A' blood aren't compatible.....and that a Rhesus A mother

can carry an 'O' baby ok...if it is her first pregnancy (with an 'O')....but a second child is at severe risk

of difficulties and even death if the second child is also 'O'....because the anti-bodies have been activated

and strengthened.

I wonder if the ancient tales of the murdering/death of the first-born is a corruption of this biological fact.

Perhaps it was that ONLY the firstborn of a blood mix ( A negative + O positive ) that could survive?

Or maybe the 'O' group baby could only be the firstborn....when the mother was 'A' negative....so getting rid

of all the firstborn....kept more 'A' group babies belonging to 'A' group mothers???

Whoops....I'm NEARLY confusing myself now. I don't know if you get what I'm saying...?

Do you think that the 'seeds' that were separated 'at the fall' are indicated by what we now describe as the basic

O and A bloodgroups?

and strengthened.

O and A bloodgroups?

Hello Everyone ,

And thanks for having me aboard as i continue on my journey .

Please do not be so confused because it is not that confusing everything you need to know will all come to surface if one will seek the knowledge .

There is so much to say on this subject concerning the bloodlines and to try to explain all this would be endless because this is my journey and i am to seek knowledge of all types due to this bloodline once i awoke from sleep as the best way to describe this journey of so long ago past for me .

As to your question the Hebrew race have a genetic marker that leds to all the lost tribes of Israel and there identity in the blueprint of creation itself through NDA .

The Hebrew Race was chosen by there creator (Elohim,Yahweh,El Shaddi,Jehovah ,Hashem ,Enlil ,& etc through his creation of Adam to continue to uphold and continue the bloodline of the Father that created them through Adam and his offspring but as the story goes it is quite the drama in the fam as to say thats for sure .

Our bloodline is a race all to itself it is the universal blood it is called babys blood ,holy blood angel blood blood of the gods and so on this is due to it properties in the organism of the RH Factor it is a genesis gene that can repair properties in the human race as far as cures and antidotes for so many things that the government that has held back from the public .

This bloodline broutgh human exsitance in to creation it self the best way to describe it would be it is the parents to human creation .

We have first rh o negative than A & B and etc and through this process it filters down and creates types of different blood groups that humans start to carry in DNA and Gene form and starts to spead through out the contients and so forth and than here we are today .

I have my own web site and we all explore the unknown as to say but our site is more of a library than anything thing else but as anthing in ones life at times and when it gets to be over whelming you just need to walk away and journey from home for awhile i like to think of it more as adventure but sometimes that is not the case either .

Happy Holidays to the group

Kacey

• 5 years later...

Hi, I have type O- blood and my ancestors of both mother and father are from Ireland. My question is where did my bloodline originate and is my blood nephilim, fallen angel, annunaki? Where do I start?

That's a fine theory, but then you have to account for some of the original Israelites being predominantly RH positive... How would this be possible?