Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

meeting in a dream..

seanofabeach

Does anyone think it is possible to meet in a dream..I would like to try something as a test. I would like to see if it is possible for "dreamers" to decide on a place in this world and everyone who wants to try to focus on going to that place on a certain night of the week ..say a friday night..and see if we can actually connect dreams together..anyone want to try? let's talk about this and see if we can all agree on a place and night of the week ..we could call it the "Dream Team"..anyone in?? talk to me..I want to try...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalimaria

• Nik Xues

• merQree

• Intelligent Insight

Hey, I really like your idea. But:

1. It's hardly possible.

2. Even if it's possible, I suppose you must be very experienced and perhaps talented, and lucky to do it.

3. I'm not experienced nor talented...

4. You are in Canada, and I'm in Europe, so I think it's day here when it's night where you live..?

It's still a great idea, I would love to try but I don't sleep in the daytime

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I really like it too! But wouldn't that require the dreamers to be lucid-dreaming so they can control where they're going? And if they're in control, wouldn't they be willingly making it up? How could you know if the person you see in your dream is really me or an image of me you've created?

Well, it's an interesting idea, but I don't see how this could work. Have you ever read "Sandman" by Neil Gaiman, though? I think you would enjoy it greatly.

Does anyone think it is possible to meet in a dream..I would like to try something as a test. I would like to see if it is possible for "dreamers" to decide on a place in this world and everyone who wants to try to focus on going to that place on a certain night of the week ..say a friday night..and see if we can actually connect dreams together..anyone want to try? let's talk about this and see if we can all agree on a place and night of the week ..we could call it the "Dream Team"..anyone in?? talk to me..I want to try...

I always thought this would be an interesting experiment, but it would take a lot of practice to get to the state of frequent lucid dreaming. And if that proves impossible, astral projection could take even longer. I have more faith in the latter of those two, but that really does not count as meeting in dream.

you realy cant control what your dreaming realy.The only way you sort of can is,Say you want to dream about monkeys with pink afro's,You would think about monkeys with pink afro's for 2 hours before you sleep and if you have a dream it will probably include a monkey with a pink afro.

when you have an obe I know that you see un-real things, but you can also see people from the real world. You can not interact with them, besides having them see you as a shadow or something, but you cant talk to them. You can also see other people who are having an OBE, but they have to be on the same plane as you. To make things better you can see dead people :D

In a book i am currently reading on astral projection, he author's dad had just passed away. To escape his pain he had an OBE. He heard his dad calling his name and he floated downstairs. He was talking to his dad, (who looked around 30 years old, apparently dead people look that age) the dad asked how things were going and they started small conversation. The author, at the time, didnt know that he was having an OBE, since it all seemed so real. He asked his dad "Will i be able to reach you by astral projecting?" and the minute he said it he realized he WAS astral projecting and got pulled back to his body.

A little off topic, but very interesting

i have a way to test this we choose a leader for a couple groups of six

they[the leader] set a place and a time and then the group discusses the events that occur.

like say if i chose 4:00-5:00 am [wakeup time] Sunday Canadian CTL time

at the munchkin village [wizard of oz]

note the location needs to be known to every dreamer.

and it is better to collaborate wake up and snooze times [when lucid dreams are more lukely.

• 3 weeks later...

almost seven years ago, i had this dream that i could fly fast like these vehicles on star wars? but only without them. just me. so i was in a place with a lot of tree's and i started flying around wearing black leather clothes for no reason and then at the end of that..way i saw a figure in blue and then a strong light woke me up.

the same night a friend of mine saw this dream:

he was in a place with a lot of tree's trying out his new outfit (blue) when he almost got killed by a flying man dressed in black and a strong light saved him.

So i kindly believe that meeting in a dream is possible. It might be something else like, things that the mind kept and at the same time we both used it in our dreams. I dont know that. but it freaked us out, for a month or so we were trying to do it again but we couldnt

heck i first meet my girlfriend in a dream i was in a alley way and there she was so pure so smooth any way 2 months latter we meet

• 1 month later...

yes I'm up for the experiment

what you actually asking is to voluntarily astro project ...........fine.........

can you give me purpose for this? ;)

yes I'm up for the experiment

what you actually asking is to voluntarily astro project ...........fine.........

can you give me purpose for this? ;)

Thats what I was thinking, or even remote veiwing in your sleep.What always gets me to think it may be possible though, is when you dream of people that you have never met.With that being said maybe people do it all the time already,or maybe with the way our brains work we are just able to create a person we have never met IRL.It does sound like a cool experiment though.

i think we might be able to dream about somone who wee never met.......in this life time....