Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Near Death Experience

Oakfords

This happened to me in 1979 due to a drug overdose. I was almost 20 then and took big risks in my life. I have no excuse for it all really, but this is what happened to me. There is more to the story, but this is the lion's share of my journey through the world of spirit!

A Date With Destiny

I laid down to use the stability of the earth in an effort to maintain a hold on reality. I knew I had to do that in order to be able to come back down.

The next thing I knew I was riding in my friend's car. I thought we went up north, crossed the Mackinaw Bridge and came back again. We rode past my childhood home and I saw my parents sitting on the porch.

I felt drawn to the trees. I could see and feel their strength. I saw their roots going deep into the ground. I mean I actually saw the tree roots physically reaching below the ground. I told my friends about the car ride after the experience and they told me that the only place I went was to the chair they carried me to after I passed out on the porch.

I did wake up in the chair my friends say they put me in a bit later. When I woke up I could feel the organs in my body working, each one separately as well as all together. I could not see my friends anywhere. I could see in all the rooms of the house at the same time. The stereo was playing the Doors "Absolutely Live" album, except the volume was way too loud for me. Since I did not see any of my friends around I got up and tried to turn the music down, but could not. No matter what I did the music kept playing. I knew the stereo too. I had a real problem with the noise. It was tearing at me and I could not figure out why nor could I adjust the volume.

I called out to my friends and nobody came. I tried to unplug the stereo but that did not work either. Every time I tried to touch the cord to unplug it I could not grasp it. It just kept on playing the music and the sound rattled my very being.

I ran all over the house calling for my friends, yelling repeatedly that the music was too loud but I was not heard. I pleaded for the music to be turned down. I tried to go outside but I could not feel the doorknob. I could see the daylight outside but could not go outside. I ended up hiding in the bathroom in an unsuccessful attempt to escape the noise. I looked in the mirror and could not see myself. That frightened me greatly. I went back into the family room and saw my body sitting in the chair. It looked like I was sleeping. I wondered how I could be looking at myself. I got a bit scared then because I could see me from outside of me, from all different angles except from the inside angle I was used to seeing myself.

I was alone. I was confused and very scared. I tried to get back into my body but could not. I could not touch the ground either. I was floating. I rose up into a spot above my body and kind of just hung there. I could no longer move. I called out for help and nobody came. I tried to go out the door but like the stereo I could not touch the doorknob. I was scared and alone and did not know what to do. I did not understand what was happening to me.

I asked God to help me. I did believe in God then, but I was kind of angry at him because of the crappy life I was experiencing. I reasoned that if God were really the omnipotent and omniscient being I was taught he was he would not have let me experience the pain I had experienced throughout my life. I thought that if there was a time I needed God, it was now! I was not disappointed with the result of my plea for help.

I looked over by the door to the outside and saw a beautiful being standing there. His feet did not touch the floor. His feet just blended into thin air. He looked both female and male and was young. I could not tell his/her sex. His hair was curly and he was about my height. He had this glow about him too. The glow was green close to him, then blue, then pure white in the upper areas. He said "I am here to help you" but when he spoke his mouth did not move. I did not actually hear him speak with my ears. I felt what he was saying.

When I saw this being and he spoke to me, I was no longer afraid. I actually felt peace and comfort like I had never felt before. I felt the peace I was searching for throughout my entire life. The feeling was very familiar to me, like I had felt it before but not in this life.

This wonderful being called me by a name I do not remember. I told him he must have the wrong guy and that the name he used for me was not my name. He laughed and said that I was a great "master" and that I had just forgotten who I was. I did not believe him, because I did not really know for sure what a "master" was then and if I were this great master I would not have had all the problems I had. I felt that I was an evil being because that is what I was told in my life several times by many.

He told me his name, but I do not remember it. He told me that he had been with me always and told me that he knew that I had a very hard life and that he would help me understand why if I really wanted to. He told me that he would help me remember who I am. He said he has always been with me and that I am a little different than other souls, and I was carrying the seeds to help other, very special souls who need to come to this planet. He said that he would understand if I did not believe him and offered to prove to me that he knew everything about me. He told me things that I did when I as a child that proved to me that he was always with me. He told me about things I had only thought about. He told me that I could go anywhere I wanted to go and that he would show me how to do it if I wanted him to. He said that if I needed to come back and see my body I could. My body would be fine because I was still connected to it somehow.

When we spoke to each other we did so telepathically. The expression on his face was a happy one all the time.

I told him that I would like to see the pyramids in Egypt as well as the southwest United States. He told me that all I had to do was trust him, think about where I wanted to go, and we would go. I thought about the pyramids and we were there in an instant. I do not know why I chose the pyramids, the thought just popped into me so I went with that. While we were there he told me some things about the pyramids and Egypt that I do not remember now. I really wish I could remember what he explained while we were there because I do know it was highly significant and had to do with humanity's future.

When we finished in Egypt, we went to the southwest United States but flew there slowly so I could see sights along the way. I wanted to see this planet with the eyes I had then. I saw the countries of the Far East and the Pacific Ocean. Night was falling in the southwest US and I could see what the being told me was energy emanating from almost everything I could see, especially the plant and animal life. The energy was strongest in the areas of the land and sea that had the least amount of humans.

The energy was the lowest in areas where there were man-made structures, the cities of the world. The energy I saw came from the human beings that lived in the cities. It was explained to me that humans are the basic producers of energy in cities because of their relatively low vibration level the energy is lower in general. I could see the higher sources of energy in the cities though. I was shown people who had higher energy levels and some of them actually talked to the being I was with. I saw "dark souls" during the time the being and I spent on our planet. The dark souls are earthbound spirits who refuse to go to the light. They prey on the energies of humans still in human form and try to use those souls to prevent the evolution of spirit. I was told I was protected from these dark ones as long as I chose to focus on the love in me. The dark ones did not even try to affect us, in fact they gave us nasty looks and went away. I was told I would know these dark ones when I see them and I was told to tell them to go to the light. The light is a porthole to the place all souls go if they so choose.

I could see energy around the humans too, all different levels and colors. The being explained the human energy to me. He said that the energy coming from humans is what spirits use to evaluate the spiritual condition of particular humans. He said the lighter and more brilliant the color the more advanced the spirit is. He said seeing the "aura" around a spirit is useful in determining how much a particular spirit needs to work on his development. He said the higher developed beings know where to go and what to do to help an earthbound soul so they may advance themselves if they so choose. He told me that all souls have this energy, this is why I could see it on every human I saw. He said that I was of the same energy type as he but my vibration is lower when I am in human form and that in time my energy would raise to match his intensity provided I chose to take the initiative to consciously evolve my soul.

He told me that there is much to this planet that spirits can see which humans do not see with their eyes because their vibrations are so low. He showed me life in the trees that I could see as a spirit but could not see in my human form.

He explained that beings of higher vibration do live on earth but they are not human, they are part of earth itself. He explained these beings were the caretakers of physical life on the planet. He said that these beings take care of what we call nature. There are beings that take care of the plant life, the mineral life and the waterborne life. These lower echelon beings work together to ensure that all aspects of nature is protected and remains healthy. When the planet was evolving, these ethereal beings were the ones that kept the balance of nature.

He explained to me that the planet that we call earth really has a proper name. He told me the earth is really called "Gaia." He said Gaia has its own energy and that Gaia is really a true living being. I asked if this energy could be seen and he said that we have to be away from Gaia to appreciate and see it. He said humans are the ones who can manipulate Gaia's energy through their choices. He said if humans choose to live in harmony with the energy on Gaia, it is good for Gaia. He said if humans abuse Gaia, they hurt Gaia by altering its energy structure. I was given an example of how humans have deforested the planet and reduced the energy available faster than it could be replenished. He said Gaia was very strong but has been weakened considerably since humans have chosen to use the resources in a manner inconsistent with the laws of the universe.

I asked him if we could go into space and see Gaia's energy and he said yes. He said there were no limits on where we could go. I concentrated my thought, trusted, and we then went into what is known as space.

Away from this planet I could see Gaia all at once. It was so beautiful. I could see the aura around her. The aura affected me greatly. I felt a deep love for this beautiful place. I could hear the lady move and was told the sound was the energy flowing in and out of Gaia. My special being told me that Gaia is the most unique planet because it is designed for humans to live on forever. It was created for a spirit to play, learn, and grow. He said the balance of nature on Gaia allows a spirit to be in human form when a spirit lives in harmony with nature.

Nature exists to compensate for the decreased vibration and was created for spirits to adapt enough to adjust and be in the physical human body while still having access to energy that will help them advance. He explained that humans were designed by God to live eternally on Gaia and are not supposed to "die." He said that "dying" is a human created earth term that means little in the world of spirit. The reason that humans supposedly die is that they have fallen away from the balance of nature and allow themselves to be affected by what they create that violate the natural laws of the universe. He said that humans have fallen away from living in balance with nature. He said they must relearn about the harmonic balance if they want to survive as a race and live on Gaia forever. He said it was still possible for humans to learn about this harmony and that it is the next overall goal of humans on Gaia. I was told that humans would eventually realize they must restore the harmony but great damage will be inflicted before humans will fully realize what they have been doing to Gaia and work to reverse what they have done.

Traveling Through the Realms

We traveled past all of the planets in our solar system. Near each planet I could hear the energy just like on Gaia. I saw the auras around each one of them too. I saw spirits on all of them as well. My friend told me that all planets are places for spirits to live, learn and thus evolve. I saw great cities on each and every one of those planets. It was explained that other life in the universe is not readily seen because the beings were all of higher vibration and most spirits in human form have yet to attain the higher vibration required to see them.

The being told me that each planet has a theme for learning and that any of them can be chosen by a soul when we are between physical lives. He said we practice on the other planets to be ready to live on Gaia. He said Gaia is the ultimate experience for a soul. It is ultimate because our souls evolve faster here than anywhere else. It was said that the lessons we need to learn are difficult to learn without having a physical form.

He explained how we pick a physical life on Gaia. He explained to me that I picked the parents I was born to so that I could learn what I needed to learn to grow enough to come back and do spirit work on Gaia after I attain a certain level of growth. He said that I was being told all of these things so that I could help souls come together and return Gaia to harmony.

He explained some things to me about God that I do not remember. They had to do with the universe and the size and structure of it. I do remember he said that God is not to be seen for he is everywhere. He told me that God loves Gaia deeply, much as a man loves his wife.

He talked about Jesus too. He told me Jesus was a master God sent to earth to teach humans how to act toward each other and find their way back to the path of harmony with each other as well as with Gaia.

I was told that Jesus is one being that is entrusted by God to ensure that souls evolve. He said that Jesus is of one of the master souls, highest in vibration than and a good example for any soul. He said that God holds Jesus in high favor because he was one of the best, most successful example of what humans need to do. I then got to see Jesus. I saw his light. Jesus' light was the purest I have ever seen. There was no need for words. There were only love feelings that I cannot even begin to describe.

I was told by this loving master vibration that loving one another is what souls need to do in order for peace and harmony to be the standard on Gaia. After telling me this, this great master left me with my angelic friend.

He told me that there is a hierarchy in the universe that is dedicated to preserving the harmony of the universe. I was told that humans are an integral part of this harmony and that the free will we have is a part of souls that allows humans to provide service to the universe.

After he explained those things to me I was able to see our whole solar system all at once in full color. The planets were all in a line and I could see all of them from Pluto to the sun. I felt very blessed and very important. I was given this great gift and I did not really understand why. There I floated, a person who went out his way to inflict pain on other souls, yet I was never asked about what I had done. In fact I was given the honor of being given answers to questions most people wonder about all of their lives.

I thanked this loving spirit being for explaining and showing me what he did. He told me that there was more for him to show me if I was ready to experience it. I told him I was ready. I did not know why I was chosen but I was not about to question why. It just seemed small to me then.

We started to head back toward Gaia. We went to a place in her shadow. It was a great city in the clouds. The city had these beautiful white buildings as far as I could see. I saw spirits living there all of which had vibration but no real physical body. These inhabitants went to and from the buildings - going to work and play too. I saw a place where spirits went to get what I thought was water. There were no vehicles there. Spirits seemed to get around the same way my being and I got around, by flying.

The city had no boundaries that I could see. This was a place full of life of all kinds. There was nature there, many pure plants, trees, and water just like on Gaia but more pure. Nature there was absolutely perfect. It was untainted by human manipulation. This place was just like Gaia only without the problems and negativity. I felt that this was what is called heaven in earth terms.

I saw spirits going to and from the Gaia and the city. I could tell the development of the spirits going to and from by the energy they emanated. I could see that animals came to and from earth just like humans do. I could see many spirits leave Gaia with guides and could see spirits returning to Gaia without guides. The being told me that some of the spirits passing were the ones that were doing the work with humans on Gaia. I could make out the type of spirits that were doing the work and the spirits that were coming to the great city to become replenished to eventually go back to Gaia to experience and further evolve. I could feel the emotions of the ones coming back for replenishment. I could feel that some of them were sad, beaten and scared, much like I felt before my spirit friend came to rescue me.

My being (I'll just call him Bob) took me into one of the larger buildings. Inside I saw many spirits working. They were doing things similar to jobs on earth. When we walked by the spirits, they looked at me. I think they were checking me out because of the being I was with.

We went upstairs and I saw spirits that knew me. They greeted me and asked me how I was doing. I did not know them. They gave me advice of which I do not remember. I thought I was going to be given a job there, but Bob knew what I thought and told me that there was something I needed to do first.

I was ecstatic. I was in heaven despite everything I had done during my life on Gaia. I was experiencing what most people only dream about. The love I felt there was the same love I felt when I saw Jesus. I had been searching on Gaia for what was really the same place I was in then. I was searching on Gaia for the feeling I was feeling that very moment. I had found what I spent my whole life searching for. I was truly happy. I was home and I knew it. I was ready to stay and do whatever work I was given to do.

Bob then took me to another building that was special. It was bigger than the rest and had the greenest foliage I had ever seen growing on it, decorating it like a shrine. We went inside a set of double doors that glowed with life. The inside was decorated with a wood paneling that the being told me was "living" wood from the trees that grew at this wonderful place. He led me to some big double doors with golden knobs and told me to wait on this wooden bench while he went inside. I recognized the bench, I saw it before. I began to remember things on that bench, things I had done in past lives, but as soon as I began to put it all together, Bob came out of the room.

He told me to go inside and said he would wait for me and to not worry. He cautioned me to ensure that I was truthful with the beings in the room. He said they were not judges, rather they were the ones who measure a soul's level of development based on it's history. Bob told me to remember who I was and to refrain from fear. I knew I had to leave this wise being sooner or later but I was glad that he would wait for me. I was a little scared to leave him, but I felt I was protected and knew that I would continue to be protected here.

Life Review

I went in and saw a group of several spirits seated at round table. The table was made of the glowing wood and was perfect in every way. These spirits around the table had the highest vibration I had seen so far with the exception of Jesus.

I looked at these beings and recognized them. I remembered some of them. I saw them in this very room before...they all had something familiar about them. They just looked at me.

All of a sudden, I saw my parents on earth before I was born. I saw how they came to be together and watched them have my brother and sister before me. I saw their positive and negative sides and evaluated them according to what I knew I needed to do on Gaia. The beings asked me how and why I picked these particular parents and asked me to tell them. They said I knew how and why I picked them and asked me to tell them why. I do not know where it came from but I did tell them how and why and they agreed with me. I picked them to help them on their path as well as to achieve my learning.

I saw my soul go to my mother and go inside of her. I saw myself being born from an observer standpoint as well as having the actual experience. I proceeded to see my entire life from the observer point of view and from the points of view of those my actions affected. I felt the feelings they felt that directly resulted from things I had done to them. I saw and felt both the positive and the negative things I had done as they had truly happened, nothing was left out or presented inaccurately.

I experienced the harshness of being born again. I experienced leaving heaven and the transit to Gaia. I saw myself as a helpless infant who needed his mother for everything. I experienced my father's love as well as his anger. I experienced my mothers love, her fear and her anger as well. I saw all of the good and bad from my childhood years and re-experienced what I had done then. I felt all of my emotions and the emotions of the souls I had hurt as well as loved. From all of this I learned that it matters deeply what choices I make on Gaia.

I learned just how powerful we humans are and how we can affect each other in positive and negative ways. It was amazing to see how my innocent actions had such a powerful effect on souls that I had no idea I was affecting. The experience was one that I will never forget. I experienced the whole spectrum of feelings of my life in a relatively short period of time as we humans see it. Where I was, time didn't really exist.

I could see how I became what I had become on Gaia and why I became that way. Everything I did in my life affected the evolution of the souls around me. I saw the reasons for all of my actions and understood why I did what I had done. There was a place for all of my positive and negative actions. There was no action that was necessarily wrong, but there were actions I took that did not enhance positive growth. I was both a victim and a beneficiary of my actions. This was not a fun experience to go through. I could see how wonderful it could be if one chose to act to affect other souls positively most of the time.

Afterward, the beings in the room asked me questions about what I saw and how I felt about my life up to then. I knew that I had to provide an honest assessment - I could not lie. I hesitated when they asked me whether I affected others more positively than negatively. I thought about lying.

The group knew what I was thinking and I had to tell them that I felt that I could have done a better job on Gaia. I knew what I had come to Gaia to accomplish and was well on my way to doing that but I knew I was not finished yet. They agreed and told me that I still had many things to do and that I may want to go back and do them. I was told it was understood how difficult it would be for me but it was necessary for the universe for me to finish.

They said that it may be wise to go back and live my life how I had originally planned it.

They said I had set lofty goals for my life on Gaia and the events in my life were achieving the goals I had set.

They said that I originally came to Gaia to learn and share with others using the gifts that I have accumulated over several lifetimes.

They said that I am needed on Gaia to help souls bring themselves and Gaia back to harmony.

They said that I have great potential to affect other souls, to help them grow and that Gaia is the best place to do that. I was told that the events I had experienced thus far were preparing me to make a large contribution to the universe and that my experiences were not to be considered personal attacks in any way. I did not want to accept that, I wanted to stay, I told them that.

I told them I was tired and wanted to stay because life on Gaia is hard and unforgiving. I felt that going back would be dangerous for the universe because I was not advanced enough in my spiritual evolution. They said that was precisely why it would be in my best interest to go back to Gaia.

They said I was more advanced than I give myself credit for.

They said that it was possible for me to stay but I would need to finish my work on Gaia sooner or later. The type of work I was destined for can only be done on Gaia. I could stay if chose to but I would only be prolonging the completion of what I needed to do for this universe.

They explained the fastest way to finish my work would be to go back to Gaia as soon as possible.

I was stunned to say the least. I resorted to bargaining but it was no use. I still did not like living on Gaia and didn't really want to go back. The group understood me but remained firm. I had a decision to make which was really the hardest decision I would ever make.

I did come back to Gaia and am now living the life that I was (later in the experience) told I would live. Believe it or not, I ended up shelving this experience away, classifying it as a really vivid "trip." It was not until I evolved more that I realized the gift I was given.

I share this experience now because I feel it can, if so chosen, spur thought and foster choices that affect the planet in a positive way.

If I learned anything from this experience it was that every choice I make is duly recorded, noted and will return later, when I leave here again.

My goal is to save people the pain that I felt in my review and hasten the evolution of humans on Gaia, helping Gaia as well as the universe.

Again, I wish you all of the love I feel in my heart and I give this love to you!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oakfords

• Zareste

• Turtle

• Metacom

Sounds to me like you had a near death experience.

I am glad to hear your experience helped you to better yourself.

I lost my brother to a heroine overdose. He never got to come back. Your family is very blessed.

Debbie

Sounds to me like you had a near death experience.

I am glad to hear your experience helped you to better yourself.

I lost my brother to a heroine overdose. He never got to come back. Your family is very blessed.

Debbie

Debbie,

I’m sorry for the loss of your brother. If it helps at all, I can offer that if what happened to me is any indication, his soul is still okay and it may well be that he will eventually be back to live as a human on this planet again in the future.

I consider myself pretty lucky that I made it back and I am grateful for being afforded the chance to do so. If sharing what happened to me helps prevent this sort of thing from happening to someone else, it will be a positive thing. In my travels I’ve heard more than once that my story is being used in drug and alcohol treatment centers to help addicts choose to get and stay clean. I’ll bet that is one of the reasons I made it back here and grew enough to share and I feel honored to be of service.

I send blessings to you and wish you well. Thanks for reading my account.

With Light,

David

I told them I was tired and wanted to stay because life on Gaia is hard and unforgiving.

I like to skip ahead to this part of the experience when I read these. It happens every single time. After the great glorious experience of gods and outer space and how it's all a suspiciously sadistic system of learning, the person is placed in front of a panel of judges who "aren't really there to judge me, but were basically judging everything about me and my life and then they forcefully sent me back to my pain-wracked body for being bad."

You're always given the 'choice' to go back to Earth. Most people say 'no', and the angelic judges say 'but you haven't finished learning', and then the person says 'no' again and the judges say 'but your friends need you.' One person had the audacity to say 'no' a third time and he was told, outright, 'if you don't go back now, you'll need to go back later'

You realize you have no choice in the matter, and none of these angels care what you think. The glamor and feelings of love were all artificial and you're a worker in the angels' system of endless death.

Edited by Zareste

I like to skip ahead to this part of the experience when I read these. It happens every single time. After the great glorious experience of gods and outer space and how it's all a suspiciously sadistic system of learning, the person is placed in front of a panel of judges who "aren't really there to judge me, but were basically judging everything about me and my life and then they forcefully sent me back to my pain-wracked body for being bad."

You're always given the 'choice' to go back to Earth. Most people say 'no', and the angelic judges say 'but you haven't finished learning', and then the person says 'no' again and the judges say 'but your friends need you.' One person had the audacity to say 'no' a third time and he was told, outright, 'if you don't go back now, you'll need to go back later'

You realize you have no choice in the matter, and none of these angels care what you think. The glamor and feelings of love were all artificial and you're a worker in the angels' system of endless death.

Sorry for interfering with your thread...but..

Well..if you did any sort of research on this it depends on the circumstances.

Drug overdoses want to stay...the pain usually causes the use of drugs..so it's not uncommon for such experiencers to want to stay in the ocean of love..and home...thus avoiding the pain that they left and seeked solice in the use of drugs.

My experince was not drug related and I did not have the same outlook.

My experience the opposite happened, and although I was given a "choice" it was I who wanted to return, and was "told" several times that my mission was comple and I could return. T"they" tried to convince me to let go...give in.

Although the ultimate decision rests within the soul...what is best (whether you agree or not) is always the wisest choice.

His choice to return...even though he was still returning to the same pain...was best...he now has the understanding to understand the pain...therefore work through the pain...and understand the reason for the pain.

He made a brave choice.

Edited by Turtle

Just like to thank you Oakfords for the read. I felt it was well written and quite entertaining. I wish you all the best in this new year.

-GBA

My experience the opposite happened, and although I was given a "choice" it was I who wanted to return, and was "told" several times that my mission was comple and I could return. T"they" tried to convince me to let go...give in.

I'm trying to dig through the grammar here. Do you mean they tried to convince you to stay there and not come back?

And did they tell you exactly what your mission was? I'm really interested because the judges always say there's a mission where there is none

Edited by Zareste

The group didn’t judge me, they just presented my life to me, I was the one who did the judging of it. Their suggestions to me were just that, suggestions intended to help me make my own judgement of what I saw and felt.

According to my handy online dictionary, the word “judge” used as a noun means:

1. Judge: a public officer authorized to hear and decide cases in a court of law; a magistrate charged with the administration of justice.

2. Judge: a person appointed to decide in any competition, contest, or matter at issue; authorized arbiter: the judges of a beauty contest.

Or used as a verb means:

2. to hear evidence or legal arguments in (a case) in order to pass judgment; adjudicate; try: The Supreme Court is judging that case.

The key here is the word “decide.” The decision was left to me, not the group. Even taken as a verb the word judge doesn’t apply since the group simply presented the facts to me, they did not “hear” evidence I presented to them.

To quote:

they were the ones who measure a soul's level of development based on it's history.

In other words they judge you. They look at everything that makes you yourself, and they decide how worthy you are.

As for your decision

I told them I was tired and wanted to stay because life on Gaia is hard and unforgiving

And they didn't care. They have centuries of experience convincing people like you that you're unworthy of living among them.

Also you did not meet Jesus. Had you asked "Are you really Jesus?" he would have admitted that he was an ordinary spirit posing as Jesus. He could have appeared as Xenu if you were a Scientologist, or Buddha if you were Buddhist. They justify the act as "Making this easier for you to understand."

They do these near-death epiphanies with the weak and vulnerable - atheists, druggies, and people who have tried to kill themselves. Always people who don't know what to expect, judge everything by appearance, and lack any skepticism.

That sounds really scary

To quote:

In other words they judge you. They look at everything that makes you yourself, and they decide how worthy you are.

As for your decision

And they didn't care. They have centuries of experience convincing people like you that you're unworthy of living among them.

Also you did not meet Jesus. Had you asked "Are you really Jesus?" he would have admitted that he was an ordinary spirit posing as Jesus. He could have appeared as Xenu if you were a Scientologist, or Buddha if you were Buddhist. They justify the act as "Making this easier for you to understand."

They do these near-death epiphanies with the weak and vulnerable - atheists, druggies, and people who have tried to kill themselves. Always people who don't know what to expect, judge everything by appearance, and lack any skepticism.

Why do they want to do near death stuff to people?

Edited by Electrokinesis is me

To quote:

As for your decision

Believe as you will. I'm not trying to prove anything here, I'm just telling what happened, if one chooses to believe me, that's fine, if one doesn't, that's fine too. I do not know what everything "always" is, nor will I pretend to do so. Thanks for your insight.

Edited by Oakfords

To quote:

As for your decision

When thinking about it & reading other instances, I also believe that you may not always be seeing what is really there. That is you're seeing things in a way that helps make more sense to you. I would also argue that the main story on the thread suggests this, in that the guiding spirit spoke of reminding you of how things really are.

However, I also came with another theory while typing this. Some may see this spirit as Jesus, some see Buddha ect. but they may all be the same being. After all, none of the prophets existed during the time of another leaving the possibility of reincarnation. Of course, you could just see the prophet you most associate with.

I'm trying to dig through the grammar here. Do you mean they tried to convince you to stay there and not come back?

And did they tell you exactly what your mission was? I'm really interested because the judges always say there's a mission where there is none

Yes...

I chose to stay because my mother would have been alone if I left.

My sister has already passed on, and I am her only living sibling left.,

Although I was given assurances that she would be taken care of and that she had many people around her to help her, as it was pointed out, I still could not leave her and chose to return.

I did not have a life review...so I can only speculate on "the mission"...but my "purpose" for being here was fullfuilled.

Not getting the "judges" thing?

When thinking about it & reading other instances, I also believe that you may not always be seeing what is really there. That is you're seeing things in a way that helps make more sense to you. I would also argue that the main story on the thread suggests this, in that the guiding spirit spoke of reminding you of how things really are.

However, I also came with another theory while typing this. Some may see this spirit as Jesus, some see Buddha ect. but they may all be the same being. After all, none of the prophets existed during the time of another leaving the possibility of reincarnation. Of course, you could just see the prophet you most associate with.

Yes... the manifestations are the same essence...not being!

Jesus is but one manifestation.

Realize that "man has created the concept of "God" out of fear. So the problem is fear and not God.

God is but a manifestation (representative?) of that fear.

This is a very important distinction.The further into the experience I went the NEED for it to be Jesus (whatever) fades.

Edited by Turtle

Yes... the manifestations are the same essence...not being!

Jesus is but one manifestation.

Realize that "man has created the concept of "God" out of fear. So the problem is fear and not God.

God is but a manifestation (representative?) of that fear.

This is a very important distinction.The further into the experience I went the NEED for it to be Jesus (whatever) fades.

I don't know. In metaphysics, I think it's just as bold to state the lack of something as fact as it is to state the existence of something as fact. As in with God; while I do believe in a higher power that doesn't make it fact. (I'm very tired so I may have misinterpreted your statement). As I also just thought about, the incident happened as the result of a drug overdose, which does alter the mind. Therefore, interfering with what was actually being seen.

Also, with man creating God, I'm personally not convinced of that because of the history of belief in a higher being. Prehistoric man even believed in the presence of a higher being. While it could be a creation of God out of fear, it also could be an innate knowledge of something greater, which is what we refer to as God. Of my personal experience I have no fear of death. I just have this strong inner feeling of some higher being.

As well, if God is what God is defined as "the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe," than why couldn't God have chosen prophets. Also, considering the vast territory of Earth, it only makes sense to have more than 1.

I don't know. In metaphysics, I think it's just as bold to state the lack of something as fact as it is to state the existence of something as fact. As in with God; while I do believe in a higher power that doesn't make it fact. (I'm very tired so I may have misinterpreted your statement). As I also just thought about, the incident happened as the result of a drug overdose, which does alter the mind. Therefore, interfering with what was actually being seen.

Also, with man creating God, I'm personally not convinced of that because of the history of belief in a higher being. Prehistoric man even believed in the presence of a higher being. While it could be a creation of God out of fear, it also could be an innate knowledge of something greater, which is what we refer to as God. Of my personal experience I have no fear of death. I just have this strong inner feeling of some higher being.

As well, if God is what God is defined as "the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe," than why couldn't God have chosen prophets. Also, considering the vast territory of Earth, it only makes sense to have more than 1.

I believe there are many master vibrations, all with somewhat common missions and ccomplishments. I believe I was shown one of them as an example, albeit briefly but in a context I could somewhat understand. I think had I asked to see the others, I might have been shown them, who knows?

Yes, the experience was from a drug od, but lots of the concepts in it can be found elsewhere. A leading NDE researcher (PMH Atwater) read my experience and said: " Although street drugs were the initial trigger for this NDE, what happened next was a full-blown ascended state of consciousness that is well-documented in the spiritual and scientific literature." PMH has probably done the most research on the subject too. I had the pleasure of presenting with her at a conference in Portugal last year. I had problems with the drug aspect of my experience but I know it didn't distort the meaning or the vision of what I experienced; rather it merely opened the gateway of consciousness to it.

God to me is the universe itself, the life energy of it really, something I'm not sure I'll ever understand.

A leading NDE researcher (PMH Atwater) read my experience and said: " Although street drugs were the initial trigger for this NDE, what happened next was a full-blown ascended state of consciousness that is well-documented in the spiritual and scientific literature." PMH has probably done the most research on the subject too. I had the pleasure of presenting with her at a conference in Portugal last year. I had problems with the drug aspect of my experience but I know it didn't distort the meaning or the vision of what I experienced; rather it merely opened the gateway of consciousness to it.

Again with the name dropping. :rolleyes:

Who's next?

Dr. Jeff Long or perhaps Dr. Kennith Ring, or maybee Moody himself, the Godfather of NDE's research.

What does Susan Blackmore have to say about your experience?

Again with the name dropping. :rolleyes:

Who's next?

Dr. Jeff Long or perhaps Dr. Kennith Ring, or maybee Moody himself, the Godfather of NDE's research.

What does Susan Blackmore have to say about your experience?

While I met the Longs in person at an IANDS conference in 2006, they haven't evaluated my experience as far as I know. I haven't met Drs. Moody or Blackmore so I'd bet neither of them have evaluated my experience either. I mentioned PMH because I've met with her and she has evaluated my experience. I'm not sure where you are coming from about the name dropping...I don't see anything in "da rules" about that being disallowed...

While I met the Longs in person at an IANDS conference in 2006, they haven't evaluated my experience as far as I know. I haven't met Drs. Moody or Blackmore so I'd bet neither of them have evaluated my experience either. I mentioned PMH because I've met with her and she has evaluated my experience. I'm not sure where you are coming from about the name dropping...I don't see anything in "da rules" about that being disallowed...

Sorry, but I can't get my head around why you need to find some sort of external validation...that's all.

Your experience was profound to you, I get that as I have had one as well...but your validation doesn't come fro PMH or Long or whomever...

NDE's are profound personalexperiences.

PMH has her own agenda...which you are validating...this doesn't mean she is validating you, but she is using you to validate her...

See how it works?!

No one can validate an experiencer except the experiencer.

I believe you and you are magnificent!

Guess this means squat to you because I ain't no "expert"/

Good luck with the book.

Blessings

Edited by Turtle

Believe as you will. I'm not trying to prove anything here, I'm just telling what happened, if one chooses to believe me, that's fine, if one doesn't, that's fine too.
It's believable - you definitely know what you saw, but that doesn't mean the malevolent behavior of angels is a good thing. I started reading NDEs 5 or 6 years ago, hoping to get information on how a soul works so I'd be safer once I die. You probably know by now that there's no guarantee you'll be lifted up or swept off to a heavenly city after death. So I read one account after another, looking for useful tidbits. I saw yours a few years ago and was really curious about the info you saw on the pyramids. (I'm willing to bet they erased some of this information from your memory)

Back then I viewed the angels as benevolent, morally perfect beings. Heck, I wasn't sure they existed. Obscurity compliments them. I read through NDEs by countless people and different sources, and, honestly I figured half of these reports would be hoaxes, but there were patterns - things that couldn't have been made-up because they were so consistent yet so unintuitive. The angels always have the same personality and it's different from human personalities. They don't respond to anyone's pain, at all. Won't even pretend to care about the suffering and death of humans. They'll send people back to their half-alive pain-wracked bodies, often by trickery, but they can physically force you back inside if need be. (They only go as far as you push them. You were submissive enough that they didn't have to do anything violent) They don't mind the thought of massive worldwide death, and in fact they look forward to killing 80% of humans and putting their own species on Earth some time in the future. They actually perk up at the mention of it.

It always gets racial. (usually more so than in your case) They regard everyone as a member of a race. When they say the word 'you' it almost always refers to your race and not you as an individual. They'll always show you everything they hate about your race. Angels regard themselves as a species separate and superior to humans.

They have this strange interest in politics. They say they're very involved in Earth's governments and they're using Europe to start a one-world government. Also they have marketing down to an exact science and they know every imaginable social system. They don't care about your religion, as long as you follow one - all that matters to them is making everyone follow one of their religions, and they gear each religion to suit each society. Consistently, they show interest in economics and even say they introduced capitalism to Earth. These really aren't things you'd make up if you were creating a hoax about angels.

They admit that they'll create any illusion to make you happy. You have to wonder if they're disguising themselves as dead relatives.

It was pretty upsetting to realize all these things. I was a Christian for most of my life and believed death led to an eternal reward. Well, that went out the window, but honestly it was liberating to realize Jehovah and his angels are not omnipotent and their malevolent behavior is, in fact, malevolent when they do it too.

thank you for sharing your experience, it was very interesting. I read a book once which included experiences very similar to yours.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking for something like this for so long. Many of the things you've said, I feel. I realized it last night when I was high, I realized that I was headed in the wrong direction. For the past few months I've been going through a real rough patch. I've used drugs as an escape and up until now it was working, I had convinced myself that the only thing that was real was my consciousness and that it was only a matter of time until I found the portal to take me to the next plane. I've become completely obsessed with finding this portal.

Last night I realized that I'm not supposed to find the portal yet, there's something I must do. I also realized that all of the pain I've suffered over the past 3 years has been preparation for what's coming. I don't know what to think of it, but your post has helped me to realize that I can't be selfish in wanting to find the portal and leave, because I'm not ready to live with them yet. I have to be patient. I'm not sure what I must do yet, but I'm starting to think that it has something to do with this whole North American Union thing. I've been seeing it in completely random places, I think its a sign of something I need to do.

Thanks, your post has helped me immensely.

One of the best threads yet, would like to see more of the "confrontation" b/w oakfords and zareste.

BTW, the same story can be found on about a dozen more webpages. Turnes out this is an just extract from his book. Excellent way of cashing in on others. 2 of the webpages:

http://www.amazon.com/Soul-Bared-Metaphysi...d/dp/1413723071

http://www.near-death.com/oakford/soul_bared.html

http://hometown.aol.com/oakfords/main.html

http://www.near-death.com/oakford.html

and there's loads more...

anyway, the extract was a good read...

So, i wonder, what happens when, after hundreds of painful lifetimes, you "graduate", what's next? you start working in those cities of light? how charming... can you EVER get to do whatever you want, go wherever you like, just be FREE? When you won't have to come back to GAIA or anywhere else, when these "helping" angels will finally just leave you alone? And even then, what next? wouldn't you be bored having nothing to do? is there anything out there that you can do, but don't have to, and is not painful, but more like fun, and don't get bored with? I still can't see the whole point. ok, there will be world peace, higher-energy humans, then what? what is the ultimategoal, and why do we have to be drones to get that accomplished? why is there no way out? i think i'll just kill myself, and when i'm born again, enjoy childhood, and when it's over, just kill myself again. i just can't see the point in being a slave for eternity without any goal that'd make any sense. so what is the ultimate reward, if there's one? without knowing there is one, no wonder ppl live their lives the way they do - oblivious, materialistic, spiritually dead. tell us something that'll make a difference beyond any doubt, and maybe there'll be some change. not until then.

In death we face the same situation we face in life: being ruled by predators and legislation. I'm certain there are places in the universe where they can incarnate as they like, but not here.

Zareste, what exactly happens to us when we die?
You've got no human form to go back to. That's the only guarantee. Some people are helped by their ancestors or friends, sometimes death-angels are ordered to watch them but don't personally know or care about them (in fact sometimes it's the angel who kills them), sometimes they're left on their own and have nobody to turn to, and sometimes they're abducted by predators and face indefinite torment. There is no certainty for anyone on the planet.

People in the past had closely knit reincarnation cycles - people of a tribe would reincarnate back into their tribe and ensure that outsiders keep out of their lineage, behaving in death as they do in life. A deceased person might come back as his own grand-daughter.

Today's international societies are run by gangs and governments, the way we live in normal life. Most of us in this forum had little or no choice about where we were born - we were lucky not to be put in a lab animal, and were essentially ditched here. If you're from the right ancestry and if you're old enough, you might have a wider selection of incarnations and can take the more privileged lives.

Parts of Europe and the US are becoming interplanetary societies that include off-worlders. They may not have casual space flight but some of them are indeed foreign to the planet. That's usually where you hear about the angels. The city in Oakfords' account (above) is one of many cities kept in our atmosphere, hidden in certain cumulous clouds. There is no single Heaven and it's not in another dimension - it's a city that may have flown over your head during a thunder-storm. (and yes I find that as surreal as you do) Most of these angels appear to be the Anunnaki (Nephilim) - or at least descendants of them. In all accounts I read, their behavior is entirely consistent with the angels recorded by early Mesopotamians (written in the Bible, Koran, hieroglyphs and so forth).

One fortunate thing is the angels (Jehovah included) don't rule the entire universe, by any stretch. They can barely travel outside our galaxy cluster, and there are civilizations out there who could lay waste to them in a heartbeat. They rule a lot of planets where they enforce their customized reincarnation system, but their grip is loosening.

There is a very formidable resistance against Jehovah, partly for the reasons Rolci just gave. Nobody wants to live this way. His systems are revolting and extremely elitist, classifying everyone by race, age, ancestry, anything; it's an interstellar aristocracy to decide who gets the best bodies, the best lives, and lives on the best planets. While we're living in endless death on a planet that's basically a ghetto, Jehovah and his friends live in paradise with no intention of giving it to any of us. Everyone who goes to a heavenly city is told they can only stay there for a little while, then it's back to the cycle of life in torment and death.

But the resistance is no joke. Most of it is comprised of defected angels from Jehovah's own society, so they know how to get rid of him. It scares the crap out of Jehovah and you can see it in the texts. He's starting to act the as Saddam Hussein did in his last days as a ruler.

There's another NDE account I'd like everyone to see http://www.near-death.com/wagner.html This person, instead of going to a heavenly city with a few angels, was directed to an entire planet of them - where they actually lived - and they didn't invite him there. True to the behavior of the angels in the texts, they were ready to kill him without a second thought. He was a low-class spirit on angel property. There, he met a person - a very powerful person who doesn't mention his name, but says he introduced all sorts of life to Earth.

This creator behaved exactly as Jehovah did in the texts. A violent, angry, elitist, even childish, tyrant.

He says there's a resistance against him that comes in waves and is getting stronger each time. He dreads that they'll eventually get through the planet's defenses, and there's this feeling of inevitable doom about him. If I'm interpreting his message correctly (his allusion to early Europe), he blames this war on his defected angels, and the fact that he didn't kill them when he had the chance. He believes he could have saved himself by killing more people. Jehovah refuses to realize that justice comes for everyone including him. Every elitist system requires that the reigning class be killed to even out the quality of life and ensure progress. Even if it takes another 200-thousand years to fix our broken system, it will be fixed.

Edited by Zareste

if i was given a choice to stay or go, i guess i would choose to stay here on Earth/Gaia sure it would be fantastic to stay at a place that so great i cant even begin to comprehend or even imgaine, but really your life here on earth will teach you many things, stay for as long as possible and learn as much as possible. i have a friend thats had an OBE but she doesnt want to talk about it, which i do respect, i think i'll always wonder what happened when she was there.

also i came across a few interesting things related to Gaia

Gaia Hypothesis and Gaia The Greek Earth God

also i seem to have a memory, im not sure if i dreampt it or not but, in this memory i am sitting in a high chair, im a baby in it, im watching my room being painted by some painters, though i wasnt alive when they painted my room. interesting either way.

Edited by Blueguardian