Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Policeman attacked by a flying humanoid entity

Guest Lottie

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• PsychicPenguin

• Chris_com28

• Talon

I think he should be tested for Hallucinogenics

He was tongue.gif

I always find reading the article helps answer most questions dontgetit.gif

Drug Tests And Psychological Tests All Negative

The Secretary of Public Security of Guadalupe, Mr. Hamlet Castilla Garcia, informed that several drug tests as well as other examinations were conducted on officer Leonardo Samaniego to check for any toxic substances in his body like alcohol or any kind of drug. All tests were negative.

Also, Dr. Edelmiro Perez Rodriguez who is coordinator of medical services in Hospital Universitario informed that after several psychiatric and psychological examinations they found officer Leonardo Samaniego mentally and physically healthy.

whistling2.gifwhistling2.gif

I read this story before and wondered about the officer,wondered if there was any more info out there.This is much more than what I read; this story is fascinating.Sounds fantastic...doesn't it?

Some supernatural entity maybe. Or possibly an extremely powerful witch/sorceress. But that wouldn't answer the attacking of a police officer, unless the 'witch' really did not care for people anymore. Strange... dontgetit.gif

I've read similar accounts of strange supernatural phenomena.It sounds crazy...how in the world could this be?

I think he was abducted by alliens, and then the alliens put the memory of this nonsense witch to the poor officer. I don't understand how could this officer survived the thing if he was unconcious. The thing had all the time it needed to kill him.

maybe it didnt want to kill him, just scare him off? or after he fainted something could have scared this...thing, away. i dunno, all sounds rather creepy to me.

Yeah, that unconscious thing is suspicious.

I always find reading the article helps answer most questions 

I'll give you credit, I read as far as 'Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity' before writing the guy off as a lunitic. tongue.gif

Okay, maybe he just fainted on the job and made the whole story up to get in the news and get his 15 minutes of fame, be the next Paterson (only, not with Bigfoot) ( "Needless to say that the story broke in the television headlines the next day and a the people of the community awoke to a great controversy. Local tv channels 2 and 34 took the story very seriously and decided to cover all the incidents and follow the case in a huge display of information through all of their newscasts for the next days. " - seems like he got it.

"Several witnesses were interviewed saying that they saw the mysterious black being flying over their homes." - Yeah, Yeah, you always get people jumping on board and saying "I saw it too, let me sell you my story!".

And guess what? It happened - "Norma Alicia Herrera who lives in Colonia La Playa declared in a tv interview that she and her brother saw also the being flying at daytime and that it looked weird."

Or maybe it was a stork or some similar large bird and the human part he just imaged, fear, "stress", shock and late nights can play tricks on your mind ( "maybe it was an excess of work or too much stress that made him believe what he saw, not necessarily what really happened" - my point exactly). Maybe it was some idiot in a suit attempting to start an urban myth.

"She was flying very fast and it took only a second to hit the windshield glass" and "her claws". Okay, if this thing had the weight of a human, and had claws, then such a 'fast' impact, let alone her claws, would have surely left some sort of mark of the glass.

As for 'Note - One look at the young officer's stunned and shocked facial expression speaks volumes. -ed '. Yeah, right disgust.gif "stood firmly on his account" - if he really was in shock, and surely such an event would be shocking, there would be areas of his memory which would be a blur in the turmiol of events, which could easily distort his perception of events.

"like a horror movie" - Yes, I beleive I saw this scene in Jeepers Creepers.

As for the video 'evidence', looks to me like a gliding bird. An why I ask is the camera deliberately on blur, if its a case of it was far away and they need max zoom to get it, then how did they even see it to begin with.

Here is a strange but apparently true story..

What do you think?

http://www.rense.com/general48/entity.htm

Hello,

In our country, the Philippines, we also have this flying humanoid.

We call them "Manananggal or Mananangal". They are flying Humanoid shape shifter who are Vampiric in nature. But unlike other Vampires, these Mananangal are human during daylight & changes into Vampire like form at night, with wings.

Manananggal are considered Phil. Folklore legends however, in the far flung province of the Visayan islands, they exist especially during Full Moon.

I've read testimonies of "Manananggal" in Paulo's part of the world. What he says is true...people have seen these kinds of things.ph34r.gif

What I mean is, if you want to go by human testimony.

Hello,

In our country, the Philippines, we also have this flying humanoid.

We call them "Manananggal or Mananangal". They are flying Humanoid shape shifter who are Vampiric in nature. But unlike other Vampires, these Mananangal are human during daylight & changes into Vampire like form at night, with wings.

Manananggal are considered Phil. Folklore legends however, in the far flung province of the Visayan islands, they exist especially during Full Moon.[/color][/b]

I'll put my money on it being something like this. That is if the story is indeed true; and it is not just some repoter trying to make a name for themselves. "Hello is this the Vatican? Can you ship me about ooohhh.... say 25 gal. of Holy Water? Thanks; oh and a few Crucifixes too please."

mm'k boys and girls, just read the article. Hmmm, one of those stories you can just skepticize about and dent Deny DENY, or accept as-is an realize that you don't know what's out there, or what's not.

disgust.gif

It is certinaly an interesting article.

No idea if it is true or not thhough.

mm'k boys and girls, just read the article. Hmmm, one of those stories you can just skepticize about and dent Deny DENY, or accept as-is an realize that you don't know what's out there, or what's not.

Accepting something 'as-is', without taking a moment to consider possible explanations or alternatives, without trying to think logically about the event and come to a rational conclusion about what occured, is a mistake of someone who would rather leap to conclusions than find out the truth tongue.gif

Nobody said believing, only accepting. I accept that you are intellegent because you seem to portray yourself as such, wether or not I believe it.... I guess that's a matter of blind faith

It does sound illogical...what would a witch be doing in a tree? That's the problem... it sounds so ridiculous.But, that doesn't mean it isn't true.

well, perhaps she just flew in from narnia, and decided to take a nap...then the car woke her up and she flipped out? OR she could have been adjusting her contacts, and one levitated into the tree, so she decided to look for it... Maybe she found it and jumped up to thank him... What would you be doing in a pool... Why are so many of these self indulging delusions of grandure allowed to exist in one single place (millions af tiny places I guess, depending on your own "beliefs").

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

But don't worry, i'm all talk, you bite yourself... disgust.gif

"what would a witch be doing in a tree?"

So there's some law that witches can't hide in trees? Maybe she practices green withcraft and was giving it a hug laugh.gif

It could of been a good place to hide and wait for someone to attack. How do you know she's a witch? Someone gave their opinion on her and it probably is wrong. She could be anything, she may not even be human.

I still would like a better picture though and what happened to the video that was shown?

ohmy.gif Probably Wrong! It was only an opinon! Believe what you want, I've chosen what I want, you lot go by what you think yourselves please..... disgust.gif