Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LittleIrishVampiress

6 posts in this topic

sorry, im relatively new here and still havn't got the nack of ti tongue.gif

you know how ye all have those avatars? i have really nice pics in 'my pictures' document that id like to use as an avatar (if thats poss, i havn't a clue!) but i dont know how...hell, i dont know anything bout avatars so if someone could just bare with me id love ya 4eva! grin2.gif

You can find information on how to upload avatars both from your own computer and from the avatar gallery by browsing through the forum F.A.Q,

Click Here

There are also details there on how to solve the most common problems when uploading avatars, along with other tips on customising your forum profile.

Let me know if you experience any difficulties. thumbsup.gif

oh yipee!!! look it worked!!! thanks a load my friends! ill love you forever!!! wink2.gifwub.gifthumbsup.gif

Hey Saruman,can you tell me some places where I can get some avatars,Please..thanks,peace out!

JLA, quite a large selection of avatars can be found in the forum's avatar galleries. Click on 'my controls' up the top, then chose 'edit avatar settings'. On the right hand side select an avatar gallery out of the three available and click 'Go' to bring them up. You can then put any of them on your profile by selecting them and clicking 'update avatar'.

Alright,thanks!

Peace Out!