Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Monkyburd

Mothman, What else?

11 posts in this topic

thumbsup.gif Okay, Mothman is probably the coolest of all crypto-critters, yet nobody in here talks about him. His prophecies, his crazy antics in Point Pleasent, he even has a movie about him (Not as good as the book although). Is anyone here educated in the ways of the moth? C'mon!

HOLY CRAP! IT'S MOTHMAN! po.gif

post-14-1075690873.jpg

There are threads here about mothman, but I am too computer illiterate to give you a linkie. Look under Cryptozoology and Myths to find them. Good luck and enjoy your stay at UM! tongue.gifwink2.gif

mothman is made in DULCE and set free sometimes with mind control

blink.gif Is that actually the mothman? Looks like a guy in a black cape/coat. blink.gif

Welcome To UM thumbsup.gif I 'd have to say that most of the Mothman sightings are probably hoaxed or blown out of proportion. But for that slim margen of truly unexplainable sightings I would put my money on it being a type of mutated animal.

I think maybe its just a hardcore eagle and fear, legend and hysteria blew it up out of all proportion. Or maybe a creature that we thought was long extinct (it wouldnt be the first time) .

i love mothman wub.gif

w00t.gif Wow! Thanks for the warm reception. Never have I felt so welcomed on the web.

Anyways, I've been researching into the subject matter of mothy, and it seems pretty authentic. There's tons of eye-witness testimonies from the residents of point pleasent, and the history of the place is riddled with tragedy; A brutal Native American massacre, a shootout in the town hall a few years back, and radioactive material found seeping into the ground at the local chemical plant dubbed,"The TNT Area,"

I plan to live there some day. grin2.gif Oh yeah, that picture is a guy in a suit, not the real thing.

The picture is just a joke. It's a parody of the mothmman prediction. I read some where that the prediction wasn't by the mothman but someone projecting. They noticed something wrong with the bridge and tried to warn people but the mistook the person the for mothman. disgust.gif

Excuse me for a few hours.

The Mothman legends are my favorite of all. Its been seen everywhere.

England, US, Germany, Turkey, China

and that pic a joke

nice robe..hahaha i can be mothman

wacko.gifblink.gifwacko.gifblink.gif