Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

astral projection help

DfizzleShizzle

i have just started to attempt astral travel and have a few questions when you get out is your spiritual body still on earth? can you go places in the world? can you pick things up? me and my freinds want to set a sign at their house if we are able to get out? is it possible? Thanks for your time, feel free to PM me if u don't feel like posting your answers on here...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• darkbreed

• AngelOfMusic

there is two different kinds etheral where ur on earth and astral where ur on an astral plane different then earth,

from what i know no but i did read something a while back that said if u hav enough willpower and ur goal is aimed on that u could move small objects,

hmmmm i dont get what your talking about with the sign but it is possible to see and talk to your friends if you both astral at the same time

if you explain the sign more ill explain no prob

there is two different kinds etheral where ur on earth and astral where ur on an astral plane different then earth,

from what i know no but i did read something a while back that said if u hav enough willpower and ur goal is aimed on that u could move small objects,

hmmmm i dont get what your talking about with the sign but it is possible to see and talk to your friends if you both astral at the same time

if you explain the sign more ill explain no prob

I meant we wanted to move something into a place that you wouldn't be able to move it to normally, like on a high ledge in our friends houses or something, so they know we made it out...

and is there a way to travel between earth and the astral plain? If not, do you atleast get to control which one you go to once u Astral Project?

And what exactly is the astral plain?

i heard you can only move something so far so i dont know.

im sorry i dont really know if you can decide some people do that others dont most likley yes u can

the astral plane is a place where entities are seen some evil some good, you can even run into dead souls there. Also there has been people who claimed to have seen angels. its like just a place, very hard to explain.

i think your best bet at getting more info quicker is looking it up on the internet

if there is anything else you need to know i will do my best to try to explain

i heard you can only move something so far so i dont know.

im sorry i dont really know if you can decide some people do that others dont most likley yes u can

the astral plane is a place where entities are seen some evil some good, you can even run into dead souls there. Also there has been people who claimed to have seen angels. its like just a place, very hard to explain.

i think your best bet at getting more info quicker is looking it up on the internet

if there is anything else you need to know i will do my best to try to explain

ok thanks

yes many people go to space and planets some people even go out of the galaxy

Awsome! Wait, does that mean, since you can leave the planet and galaxy, that, if places like Atlantis indeed existed, you would be able to visit them through astral travel? But if it doesn't exist, but I try to go there anyways, what will happen? Will I be brought up in a figment of my imagination, or will nothing happen?

I suppose if Atlantis does exist, you could go there, but even if it doesn't, i'm sure you could imagine a place and go to whereever your heart desires or dares to make up! And also for the sign thing, i've heard you can whisper in people's ear while they are sleeping and they pick it up. So perhaps that could be a way you could tell your friends!

Best wishes, AoM xx

I suppose if Atlantis does exist, you could go there, but even if it doesn't, i'm sure you could imagine a place and go to whereever your heart desires or dares to make up! And also for the sign thing, i've heard you can whisper in people's ear while they are sleeping and they pick it up. So perhaps that could be a way you could tell your friends!

Best wishes, AoM xx

Thats awosme, thanks! And yea, I have thought bout that, but he says he'll kill me if I wake him up or start talking to him, he says it'll scare him alot, so we were tryin to find ways where we wont have to sacre him...i herad thta u can move small objects, so i guess i'll get him to put a piece of paper somewhere and i'll move it somewhere else...i still haven't been able to project though

when i try i cnat get to sleep or fadeout or anything

i just end up staying wide awake without anything happenin, i been tryin only for 3 days now, so i giv it some time...

yes if atlantis exists imagine yourself there and ur there if u want u could imagine a place like Atlantis and even add ur own citizens

oh and i thought of something for the sign some people claim to be able to interact with others while astraling through their dreams

Astral projection = moving your mind/awareness into your astral body

What is your astral body? It is an energy form that exist within you, and connected with you, through out life.

The difference between the PHYSICAL you and the ASTRAL you is that the astral counterpart is free from physical limitations. It can go through walls. It can fly. It can be anywhere in time and space at a moment. It can communicate with other spirits etc.

So, basically, yes your experiments can be done and is quite common for newbies in the astral world to perform - i did many similar experiments myself in early years more than a decade ago.

The MOST important thing is to SHIFT your attention from your PHYSICAL body to you ASTRAL body.

NORMALLY they are connected together, and inside the physical body.

But at night, or when tired, or exhausted, etc, the ASTRAL body moves out of phase from the PHYSICAL body.. and THIS is when you have to send your mind into the ASTRAl body to gain control of it and be aware and conscious.

So, basically, try say to yourself, "When I fall asleep I will wake up in my astral body, being completely aware and lucid" ever night over and over until you do wake up in the astral.

That is ONE method

There are millions..

Cheers

Astral projection = moving your mind/awareness into your astral body

What is your astral body? It is an energy form that exist within you, and connected with you, through out life.

The difference between the PHYSICAL you and the ASTRAL you is that the astral counterpart is free from physical limitations. It can go through walls. It can fly. It can be anywhere in time and space at a moment. It can communicate with other spirits etc.

So, basically, yes your experiments can be done and is quite common for newbies in the astral world to perform - i did many similar experiments myself in early years more than a decade ago.

The MOST important thing is to SHIFT your attention from your PHYSICAL body to you ASTRAL body.

NORMALLY they are connected together, and inside the physical body.

But at night, or when tired, or exhausted, etc, the ASTRAL body moves out of phase from the PHYSICAL body.. and THIS is when you have to send your mind into the ASTRAl body to gain control of it and be aware and conscious.

So, basically, try say to yourself, "When I fall asleep I will wake up in my astral body, being completely aware and lucid" ever night over and over until you do wake up in the astral.

That is ONE method

There are millions..

Cheers

Yea, I have my own method, got it off-line, very helpful...I pretend to climb a rope wit my astral body, but you have to feel the rope, have muscle strain, like relle belive u r climbing the rope, almost got out lats night...Started feeling the vibrartions, and after 10mins of the vibrations starting,(i was in the trance state) all of a sudden I relized i was vibrating and thought "Yes! I'm almost there!" and I fell out of it....I hope to try it again tonight....

Again, so close! It was just like 2 nights ago, cept this time, the vibrations were alot stronger, and it felt like something in my chest/sternum, was being like pushed in and then kinda pulled out...I think thats was prolly my astral body trying to leave my physical, I got really close, but then I got startled and excited by the pulling feeling, as this is the first time i had the pull, so i lost concentartion and it stopped. I tried t again but I guess I fell asleep...Cause I can't remember the second time...But i do know i tried it twice...Yea! Almost there!!!

Again, so close! It was just like 2 nights ago, cept this time, the vibrations were alot stronger, and it felt like something in my chest/sternum, was being like pushed in and then kinda pulled out...I think thats was prolly my astral body trying to leave my physical, I got really close, but then I got startled and excited by the pulling feeling, as this is the first time i had the pull, so i lost concentartion and it stopped. I tried t again but I guess I fell asleep...Cause I can't remember the second time...But i do know i tried it twice...Yea! Almost there!!! I think as long as no new feelings or sensations get added tongiht I'll probably make it out...

Edited by Heartagram3200

Again, so close! It was just like 2 nights ago, cept this time, the vibrations were alot stronger, and it felt like something in my chest/sternum, was being like pushed in and then kinda pulled out...I think thats was prolly my astral body trying to leave my physical, I got really close, but then I got startled and excited by the pulling feeling, as this is the first time i had the pull, so i lost concentartion and it stopped. I tried t again but I guess I fell asleep...Cause I can't remember the second time...But i do know i tried it twice...Yea! Almost there!!!

hi everyone! i've been trying to project astrally since quite some days now, got interested after reading books from Richard Bach... the teething problems just don't get over with. I tend to fall asleep, and then don't remember the consequences after I wake up. The internet sure has a lot of matter to read from, but the practical inertia doesn't smoothen... So, I want to ask anyone who has experienced such phenomenon, as to how much time does one usually require, before they are actually able to astral project?... and do I need an intensive practice of meditating before I make a succesful attempt?

I will be short today:

First time I managed to astral project, was around 4 weeks after daily practices outlined in the book Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce...

That is what got me going... And its an amazing and great book on the subject.

Best of luck all!

I have a problem,I experienced the symptoms for 2 nights, but i havent felt the vibrations or the pulling in my chest since...Coul anything cause this? I think I'm too tired but I'm not sure...please help...thnaks!

Just keep on trying mate, and try different method if one method do not give any significant results after about 3-4 weeks. Then move on to a new approach, and keep doing so until you start getting something... then stick to what works..

Its as many ways to project as there is people, you can even create your own methods

Just keep on trying mate, and try different method if one method do not give any significant results after about 3-4 weeks. Then move on to a new approach, and keep doing so until you start getting something... then stick to what works..

Its as many ways to project as there is people, you can even create your own methods

It was VERY strong last night....I just now remembered it, must have been in the trance state...Because I remember feeling very strong vibrations last night, but for some reason it felt like a dream, but now that It think about it It really was me....I probably blacked out when my astral body got out, Are there any ways to fix this?

any suggestions on how to progress in my astral studies? my brother has a fan on when he goes to sleep, and it distracts me, but he wont lemme tunr it off cause thats how he gets to sleep...so how do i get around this? cause i think this affects me very neggatively whne trying to project...