Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What happened to Saddam Hussein?

mowo

Does anyone know what has happened to Saddam? He was all over the news, then nothing.

Where is he now? What are they doing to him? When is his trial?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mowo

• Nxt2Hvn

• wunarmdscissor

• <bleeding_heart>

I couldn't help myself... I actually laughed out loud!!!!

THAT IS ONE FUNNY PICTURE!!!!

thumbsup.gifwhistling2.gif

Edited by Magikman

OMGsh... another one!!! You guys have me in stitches!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

They are great!! thumbsup.gif

The Saudi al Watan: Saddam Hussein's health deteriorating

Iraq-USA, Politics, 1/30/2004

The Saudi Arabian daily al-Watan said yesterday that health of the toppled Iraqi President Saddam Hussein is deteriorating, and that he suffers a disease in his stomach that makes him unable to take food he used to eat.

The paper added quoting a high ranking European source as saying that "a medical team is making analysis on a sample from his stomach and that Saddam started to stop eating the quantity and kinds of food he used to eat since his capture."

The source, on the other hand, stressed that " one Arab country " several days ago proposed to Washington to finalize ( a deal) concerning Saddam including transporting Saddam to one of its prisons and to be treated later as a political detainees, and this will be for this country to disclose financial lists on accounts for Saddam and other Arab states in it, and to give all these money to the American administration." The deal also includes "giving the US new oil contracts from this country and to give continued reports on Saddam and his contacts."

The source stressed that "this Arab country is considered now among the countries which is rebuilding its relations with American by being loyal to Washington over dangerous files like those on fighting terrorism, weapons of mass destruction and intelligence cooperation."

The official said that this Arab state will be considered, if the US approves this deal, as able to restore improvement in its relations with the Arab states which oppose strongly the detention of Saddam the way it had happened, and treating a head of an Arab state in a humiliating way as well as calming the Arab public.

Awww hes ill laugh.gif

Mmmm.. maybe he caught something from being around all those biological weapons that supposedly do not exist! whistling2.gif

Mmmm.. maybe he caught something from being around all those biological weapons that supposedly do not exist!

?????????

I found out where he really is.... just hanging out with his peers!! laugh.gifgrin2.gif

user posted image

whistling2.gif

Chances are , he is being tortured as we speak to spit out some information . I saw the 60 minutes special and when the representative was asked about if torture would be used on sadaam , he said no . However his response was a totally obvious lie and it took him a while to find words for it . Anyone who actually still buys the idea that we are not torturing sadaam after that special is either kidding themselves or "intellectually challenged" as to not be too offensive .

If he isn't being tortured , you guys are certainly going along way toward starting rumors that he is ..... huh.gif

why did Saddam Hussein had so many American money in that underground hole? why was he going to do, go to America and spend the money?? anyways, maybe Saddam went to another jail.

Anyone who actually still buys the idea that we are not torturing sadaam after that special is either kidding themselves or "intellectually challenged" as to not be too offensive .

torture isn't usually very effective though, its just a very good method of getting them to say what you want to hear as opposed to what really may be the truth.

torture isn't usually very effective though, its just a very good method of getting them to say what you want to hear as opposed to what really may be the truth.

hypothetically speaking , if the American government is secretly responsible for some of the actions that supposedly were caused by Sadaam ... all the more reason to torture the guy and get a sighned confessional . Think about it ... they would have an excellent potential scapegoat for many many things !

And If you saw the 60 minutes I saw their would be no doubt in your mind that we are indeed going to / have already / are torturing Sadaam right now . I wish I could just find a video clip of it ...

Psychological torture is a far better proven means to get what you want, you can beat him into saying what you want, but screwing his mind to the point he actually believes it would open up far more possibilites.

yeah, whatever happened to Saddam Hussein, he is not getting new coverage anymore!! I always wonder why Saddam had so much American USA money??? was he planning on hiring an American lawyer in case he got caught??

wacko.gifblink.gifwacko.gifblink.gifph34r.gif

He got the money from Bush, they are now eating pretzels, Bush tries to kill Saddam that way. tongue.gifwhistling2.gif

Or...

Saddamn was trying to buy a bag of pretzels to kill bush with it... whistling2.gif

Odin

He got the money from Bush, they are now eating pretzels, Bush tries to kill Saddam that way. tongue.gifwhistling2.gif

Or...

Saddamn was trying to buy a bag of pretzels to kill bush with it... whistling2.gif

Odin

Bush is trying to get Saddam all salted up with pretzels