Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush to Pick Panel to Investigate WMD

DreamRebel

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nxt2Hvn

• Stamford

• DreamRebel

• Blood Angel

Top Posters In This Topic

Bush to Pick Panel to Investigate WMD

GREAT! Now We Will Never Know The Truth SUPERB!

I'm not up to date with this whole Bush-is-a-bad-president thing..

Can someone tell me about this? I don't know much, considering that the one of the only things I know about the guy is that time when I was in America for three months..and Al Gore and Bush ....you had to vote for one of them..something.

Plus, I now live in Montserrat. grin2.gif

I'm going to be moving again later today! happy.gif

Plus, I now live in Montserrat. grin2.gif

I'm going to be moving again later today! happy.gif

Who ya running from Cloud? w00t.gif

GREAT! Now We Will Never Know The Truth SUPERB!

You're on the money there BA!!

This is damage limitation.

The only positive thing is now Blair has to do the same thing; he can't go on claiming there are WMD's now that Bush has ordered the investigation.

10 Quid the following happens:

The Intelligence Services will carry the can for giving Laurel and Hardy duff info and these two will get away scott free!!!

The Hawks will claim the war was justified because the World is rid of Saddam.

The US and UK will continue to suffer casualties week in week out, because no one bothered to think up a withdrawl plan before the war started.

The US and UK will continue to suffer casualties week in week out, because no one bothered to think up a withdrawl plan before the war started.

Going into the war all the nay-sayers predicted casualties in the 10s of thousands.

Every single life is precious. How great that they are willing to give their lives

for the sake of ours!

There was and is a withdrawal plan. Even as you are reading the Washington Post

or getting your info from the BBC, Iraqies are being trained to take their own

country back. The withdrawal plan was and is thus: Destroy Sadaam and his

evil forces, help rebuild Iraq and let them govern themselves in peace without

tyranny! Remember that at the end of WWII (geeze we aren't going back

there are we?!) it took years to rid Germany and Japan of the 'insurgents' still

commited to a lost war.

It is not realistic Stamford to think one can wage war without casualties. Nor is it

realistic to think one can go without waging war when one is attacked so

ruthlessly as was done on 9/11. That one day gave the US carte blanch

to destroy all who threaten with terrorism.

Try looking at the larger picture. When we are all much older perhaps we

can shake our heads and say: Remember when terrorists use to blow people

up all over the place.

Then again....eternal vigilance will probably be necessary. crying.gif

It is not realistic Stamford to think one can wage war without casualties. Nor is it

realistic to think one can go without waging war when one is attacked so

ruthlessly as was done on 9/11. That one day gave the US carte blanch

to destroy all who threaten with terrorism.

Joc there is and never will be proof that Iraq had anything to do with 911. Saddam and Osama hated one another (different types of Muslim).

Osama's goons are in Iraq now of course, but that's because this war has been a rallying call to all the disaffected idiots who think dying for a religion is a just and noble thing.

Remember that at the end of WWII (geeze we aren't going back

there are we?!)

LOL - no way mate, had enough of that one!!! thumbsup.gif

Try looking at the larger picture. When we are all much older perhaps we

up all over the place.

We in the U.K. are more aware of terrorism and the fact that it never goes away than you guys in the U.S.

We have had to live with bombings and shootings since 1969. We have tried everything to beat it and the only way that peace was achieved was through dialogue - now I am not suggesting that talking with loons like Osama will get us anywhere, but the sad fact is that this war has probably resulted in thousands more muslims rallying to Osama's banner.

There was and is a withdrawal plan. Even as you are reading the Washington Post

or getting your info from the BBC, Iraqies are being trained to take their own

country back

One of the main reasons for getting the Iraqi cops back on the streets is to lesson the slaughter of the Allie's troops; the US has cut its patrols by 50%, not because peace is returning, but because they are being butchered.

If the US and the UK want to leave they will have to do so with anarchy on the streets. If they want to stop the lawlessness that currently exists there, then they will have to hang in there for a long time to come I'm afraid.

Joc there is and never will be proof that Iraq had anything to do with 911. Saddam and Osama hated one another (different types of Muslim).

You are somewhat incorrect on that one. Osama did hate saddam but not because they were different types of muslim. They were both muslim, but the reason osama was disdainful of saddam was because, saddam didn't follow the true ideals of the muslim faith; The luxurys, the way he ran his country, the fact that he only turned muslim to try and get more allies in the arab world, using the muslim faith to rally neighbouring countries to his ideals.

You are somewhat incorrect on that one.

You're absolutely right on that one BA - but, hey, most of the other people who post have their incorrect moments and I felt left out!!!! thumbsup.gif

I stand corrected (although they are from different faiths within Isam, I belive, but you are right on that one):

# Hangs head in shame and shuffles over to the corner to sit, rock gently back and forwards and quietly wheep # whistling2.gif

When we are all much older perhaps we

up all over the place.

yeah Cos the war in Iraq has stopped or even cut down those attacks

whistling2.gif

They were both muslim, but the reason osama was disdainful of saddam was because, saddam didn't follow the true ideals of the muslim faith

Osama certainly didn't follow the 'true ideals' of the muslim faith either. Islam

is a peaceful religion. The Radical Fundamentalist movement with-in Islam speaks

volumes about how far removed these people are from the 'true ideals' of Islam.

I think closer to the truth is that Osama and Sadaam both hated the US with

intense passion. Remember the saying over there: An enemy of my enemy is my friend. Or something like that.

Osama wanted to rule Islam and be set up as THE GUY! My opinion anyway.

I mean, think about it, how more anti-christ can you get than Osama?

WOW... Look a post with religious content.... that I didn't start! w00t.gif

tongue.gif

And I have NO COMMENT!! thumbsup.gif

whistling2.gif

Hey Nxt2Hvn better stay quiet or Aslan going to come put the kabash on you ( grin2.gifwhistling2.gifcrying.gifblink.giftongue.gif

At least he wouldn't be shutting down a thread that I started... hey ... that could be a new conspiracy... get everyone elses posts locked!! Muwahahahahah! devil.gif

(I'm of course just kidding... no angel like me would ever do anything like that!) whistling2.gif