Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hells Bridge

mKladder

Well, I got this book called "Weird Michigan" and it has a ton of stories about Michigan in it.. One of the stories is about this little steel bridge that is placed across this little stream/river. The story behind this bridge is that a man once killed some babies and dropped them in the river where the bridge is now and sometimes at night you can hear or see the babies being dropped into the water. I hope to visit there this summer and maybe find something. Anyone else ever hear of this? Here is a website that has pics of it...

http://www.wmghs.com/investigations/misc/hell/index.html

Edited by mKladder

No,but there are several places in the US where a baby or babies die.Ususally the mother either jumps from the bridge with the baby,or has a car crash or horse and buggy accident at the bridge.

• 4 months later...

Very eerie I think they should destroy the bridge maybe it will allow the souls of the dead killed there to move on.

Very eerie I think they should destroy the bridge maybe it will allow the souls of the dead killed there to move on.

Very interesting story. They should send someone out to that bridge, set up a video camera with 24hrs worth of video tape to see if he/she can catch anything.

There you go no need to destroy the bridge.

I think Hell's Bridge is another one of those things that many places have.

• 9 years later...

I took this picture at hells bridge of my boyfriend and if you zoom in the left corner and turn your brightness up you can see a unexplainable face 

F2B3EB47-8B9A-4C15-89DA-C3431F7B5DB4.jpeg

• Like 2

Never head of this. In Texas was a community in Llano County named Babyhead. It got its name because some native americans ,commanches or other group came through on a raiding party. They took a baby and later on a search party came across the poor child's head. All that's left of Babyhead community is  the town cemetery.

• 2 months later...
On 6/2/2008 at 4:57 PM, ZombieHunter117 said:

Not entirely sure that would be the right way about letting souls move on :/