Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demonic Haunting

JustNormal

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• The Red Pill

• MysticStrummer

• spiritual_phooey

Hmm.. cant say i have. but i was under attempted possession once by what appeared to be a deformed human figure. A horrible horrible experience that, i pray, i will never go through again. occasionally this demon comes durring times of intense depression and anger... the closest thing to a demonic haunting.. i can tell you the signs of a demonic haunting though...

1. violent pultrageist activity (such as burns, beatings, and harassment)

2. claw marks are a strong indicator but not an official

3. disturbing noises such as a combination of crying, pig squealing, and growling.

4. any aura of negativity such as a sudden feeling of hate, depression, anger, misfortune are extremely strong indicators of a demonic entity

5. bleeding walls and inverted holy symbols are an automatic indicator of a demonic entity. bleeding walls are not holywood, they are indeed a demonic sign.

These are some of the signs of demonic entities, i have been studying hauntings for an insanely long time. i cannot say i am an expert, but if you experience any signs that you may believe to be a haunting, just let me know.

Hmm.. cant say i have. but i was under attempted possession once by what appeared to be a deformed human figure. A horrible horrible experience that, i pray, i will never go through again. occasionally this demon comes durring times of intense depression and anger... the closest thing to a demonic haunting.. i can tell you the signs of a demonic haunting though...

1. violent pultrageist activity (such as burns, beatings, and harassment)

2. claw marks are a strong indicator but not an official

3. disturbing noises such as a combination of crying, pig squealing, and growling.

4. any aura of negativity such as a sudden feeling of hate, depression, anger, misfortune are extremely strong indicators of a demonic entity

5. bleeding walls and inverted holy symbols are an automatic indicator of a demonic entity. bleeding walls are not holywood, they are indeed a demonic sign.

These are some of the signs of demonic entities, i have been studying hauntings for an insanely long time. i cannot say i am an expert, but if you experience any signs that you may believe to be a haunting, just let me know.

Thank you! I have already been thru a Demonic Haunting, and was just trying to find ONE other person around here that has been thru one too. Thank God I never had a bleeding wall, the rest are absolutely true. They never show themselves, but they certainly make themselves known symbolically with visual and auditory illusions, and physical injury, along with sleep deprivation..JN

Thank you! I have already been thru a Demonic Haunting, and was just trying to find ONE other person around here that has been thru one too. Thank God I never had a bleeding wall, the rest are absolutely true. They never show themselves, but they certainly make themselves known symbolically with visual and auditory illusions, and physical injury, along with sleep deprivation..JN

These are very dangerous hauntings, i want you to tell me everything that you have experienced from this particular haunting. perhaps i may be able to help.

These are very dangerous hauntings, i want you to tell me everything that you have experienced from this particular haunting. perhaps i may be able to help.

I know how dangerous they are, I ended up in the ER three times, broken cheek bone, torn rotator cuff, burns, bruises etc. It was as if I was never ever alone. Everywhere I went, it was there, everything I loved was sabotaged, everything important to me was made to feel unimportant, every fear and phobia I have was intensified to a massive degree, and every tiny little secret was manifested into a nightmare. I am not ready to tell it all, just certain things, its too soon. The Demonologist performed the final banishing/fumigation in August, then I had to leave my home for 3 days. Its like I lived with a thief, a liar, an abusive madman, and I could feel its hatred for me and my son. There is no way to help, I just have to heal, but takes alot of time. I suffer from PTSD so its hard to sleep, but every day I get stronger. Thank you for understanding..JN

I know how dangerous they are, I ended up in the ER three times, broken cheek bone, torn rotator cuff, burns, bruises etc. It was as if I was never ever alone. Everywhere I went, it was there, everything I loved was sabotaged, everything important to me was made to feel unimportant, every fear and phobia I have was intensified to a massive degree, and every tiny little secret was manifested into a nightmare. I am not ready to tell it all, just certain things, its too soon. The Demonologist performed the final banishing/fumigation in August, then I had to leave my home for 3 days. Its like I lived with a thief, a liar, an abusive madman, and I could feel its hatred for me and my son. There is no way to help, I just have to heal, but takes alot of time. I suffer from PTSD so its hard to sleep, but every day I get stronger. Thank you for understanding..JN

So it has been gotton rid of? if so that is great. dont worry man, it is all over. just keep your faith strong, keep faith in christ, and keep your spiritual armor strong.

So it has been gotton rid of? if so that is great. dont worry man, it is all over. just keep your faith strong, keep faith in christ, and keep your spiritual armor strong.

I am female lol. Its gone from my apartment but still on the property, so with that said, sometimes there is negative things happening. St. Michael's prayer saves me every time..Thanks..JN

I am female lol. Its gone from my apartment but still on the property, so with that said, sometimes there is negative things happening. St. Michael's prayer saves me every time..Thanks..JN

Just here to help :)

if i find a way to get rid of it completely, i'll let you know. but im kinda curious how it got there to begin with? did anyone in your family play with an ouija board or say something that invited a demon or challenged one? or did it just show up without any motive? If it was already there normally that means occult activity has taken place somewhere around that area. Well i am just curious, but like i said, i will be looking for a methood to get rid of it entirely, unless you are good right now and dont wanna get it PO'd.

Edited by The Red Pill

St. Michael's prayer saves me every time.

Can I ask about your journey from a demonic hauting to an association with someone who believes that he is Pope Michael I, the currently reigning and rightful Pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church?

(Pope Michael's website is where the specific version of St Michael's prayer which you recommend is found, and you have given that URL in the past. There are several other prayers to Michael the Archangel, of course, and perhaps there are other websites where the same prayer as you use can be found.)

If you feel that my question is unreasonably personal or off-topic here, then perhaps some other time.

Djinn often play around with human, torment them, scare them, beat them, posses them, ad everytime you say leave in the name of jesus, they cry out loud, Aaahhhe etc. all they doing are reinforcing any false belief, whether you do it in the name of jesus, buddha, muhammed etc. They will react, and reinforce these false beliefs, they still complete their objective, which is to lead people astray from the truth.

You call them spirits and demons, they are Djinn. Often when excorsised in the name of jesus, later, whether its year or months or days, they do come back. if you do a proper exorcism in the name of God only, the whole process is longer, often they wont speak for weeks or react, patience, fasting and pray is the key, but when they crack they crck for good and go away for good. Djinn do not have the power to kill us, they can drive you close to death, but cannot directly kill you.

Just here to help :)

if i find a way to get rid of it completely, i'll let you know. but im kinda curious how it got there to begin with? did anyone in your family play with an ouija board or say something that invited a demon or challenged one? or did it just show up without any motive? If it was already there normally that means occult activity has taken place somewhere around that area. Well i am just curious, but like i said, i will be looking for a methood to get rid of it entirely, unless you are good right now and dont wanna get it PO'd.

We covered every area of how it got in. There are two possibilities. Number one, it could have been attached to the land or this old Victorian home lying dormant for years, and surfaced when I was physically ill, due to that weakened my free will. Secondly I am a psychic, and have read for lots of people even online, so again its possible that caused it, because I used Tarot Cards occassionally, and that is part of the occult. This is a 300 year old Victorian with 3 levels and I am on the 3rd floor. The other 2 tenants drink alot and smoke pot, so they were not good candidates to assist with a fumigation. The only thing the Demonologist could do, is get it out of here..But I know its still attached to the land, as I had one dangerous episode a few mos ago when I commanded it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. I cant and wont do that again..The foundation and outside of the home was blessed, but considering there are 2 other floors, we know it could come back, but I feel protected, just not 100%..I have to pray, and keep the faith and do the right things. I cannot read anyone anymore, as I am blocked, and plan on staying that way for a very long time. Thanks, JN

Can I ask about your journey from a demonic hauting to an association with someone who believes that he is Pope Michael I, the currently reigning and rightful Pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church?

(Pope Michael's website is where the specific version of St Michael's prayer which you recommend is found, and you have given that URL in the past. There are several other prayers to Michael the Archangel, of course, and perhaps there are other websites where the same prayer as you use can be found.)

If you feel that my question is unreasonably personal or off-topic here, then perhaps some other time.

I learned about St. Michael's prayer from my Religious Demonologist, and I recite it every night..He works with the Church under a Bishop via the Vatican.

http://www.vaticaninexile.com/PopesCouncil...aelsPrayer.html

Thank you for answering, JN.

The prayer is sometimes called the "Longer" Prayer to St. Michael. It was composed by Pope Leo XIII in 1888. It is included in the Raccolta, the Roman Catholic manual of indulgences. It is called "Longer" because a shorter prayer to St. Michael, also Leo's, is part of the liturgy of the Mass.

Under the circumstances, and especially since the prayer came to you through ordinary church auspices, you may wish to cite

http://www.catholicculture.org/library/view.cfm?recnum=544

for example, rather than the website of "Pope" Michael I.

You and I have already had a sincere misunderstanding about this. I believe that I would not be the only person who would be confused about your intentions by being directed to Pope Michael's site.

We covered every area of how it got in. There are two possibilities. Number one, it could have been attached to the land or this old Victorian home lying dormant for years, and surfaced when I was physically ill, due to that weakened my free will. Secondly I am a psychic, and have read for lots of people even online, so again its possible that caused it, because I used Tarot Cards occassionally, and that is part of the occult. This is a 300 year old Victorian with 3 levels and I am on the 3rd floor. The other 2 tenants drink alot and smoke pot, so they were not good candidates to assist with a fumigation. The only thing the Demonologist could do, is get it out of here..But I know its still attached to the land, as I had one dangerous episode a few mos ago when I commanded it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. I cant and wont do that again..The foundation and outside of the home was blessed, but considering there are 2 other floors, we know it could come back, but I feel protected, just not 100%..I have to pray, and keep the faith and do the right things. I cannot read anyone anymore, as I am blocked, and plan on staying that way for a very long time. Thanks, JN

I think that the tarot cards might have intensified a negative aura that you may have had once you picked them up. Occult can have an intense negative impact on how well defended you are against entities. I can almost assure you that that has something to do with it, and as well as the land itself. i have researched that the amityville house was built over an indian burial ground, and that occult activities have taken place there. for some strange reason, the defiling of sacred grounds of indians ensures an evil or vengful entity in that area. So putting it simply it may have been both. I would suggest you look into the land and its history, but that could take some time. But if you are searching for answers, and i mean REALY searching for answers to no end, look into the history of the land. you will be sure to find some interisting things i'll bet.

Edited by The Red Pill

• 3 years later...

Has anyone here, had a Demonic Haunting? If so can you express what happened? Thanks, JN

yes i know a few signs that aren't wat that other guys said

flickering lights (witnessed)

sudden bad feeling (like you just know something bad is going to happen)

and many other things

and my name has hunter in it because im a supernatural hunter (but i just check peoples houses for ghosts until i can get what i need to actually hunt)

Wow that is scary stuff. Someone has already mentioned it, but I believe it's djinn. Possession and hauntings statistically happen to women more than men too. I hope things work out for you, one bit of advice, if it's a djinn they play on mental and spiritual weaknesses, including fear. If you can be brave (easier said than done) show no fear, the more fear the more they torment and their impact stronger

Has anyone here, had a Demonic Haunting? If so can you express what happened? Thanks, JN

No, most likely because I don't believe in them.. But here's a thought - What if demons are real and sent by God to those following the wrong faith..?w00t.gif

<!--quoteo(post=2117934:date=Jan 25 2008, 06:26 PM:name=JustNormal)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustNormal @ Jan 25 2008, 06:26 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2117934"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->We covered every area of how it got in. There are two possibilities. Number one, it could have been attached to the land or this old Victorian home lying dormant for years, and surfaced when I was physically ill, due to that weakened my free will. Secondly I am a psychic, and have read for lots of people even online, so again its possible that caused it, because I used Tarot Cards occassionally, and that is part of the occult. This is a 300 year old Victorian with 3 levels and I am on the 3rd floor. The other 2 tenants drink alot and smoke pot, so they were not good candidates to assist with a fumigation. The only thing the Demonologist could do, is get it out of here..But I know its still attached to the land, as I had one dangerous episode a few mos ago when I commanded it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. I cant and wont do that again..The foundation and outside of the home was blessed, but considering there are 2 other floors, we know it could come back, but I feel protected, just not 100%..I have to pray, and keep the faith and do the right things. I cannot read anyone anymore, as I am blocked, and plan on staying that way for a very long time. Thanks, JN<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think that the tarot cards might have intensified a negative aura that you may have had once you picked them up. Occult can have an intense negative impact on how well defended you are against entities. I can almost assure you that that has something to do with it, and as well as the land itself. i have researched that the amityville house was built over an indian burial ground, and that occult activities have taken place there. for some strange reason, the defiling of sacred grounds of indians ensures an evil or vengful entity in that area. So putting it simply it may have been both. I would suggest you look into the land and its history, but that could take some time. But if you are searching for answers, and i mean REALY searching for answers to no end, look into the history of the land. you will be sure to find some interisting things i'll bet.

Sacred places do have power, but cursed with demons they are not.

Continuing to feed this thing ( what ever it is) with prayer is an act of fear. Prayer is for thanks giving, meditation, communion, and spiritual expression. Praying for deliverance and help is a lost cause. ( in my opinion)

Find a way to directly confront it, and dominate it. This is an act of courage and confrontation. You can best do this in altered states. To continue to huddle and prey for help and deliverance will only bring it back over and over again. The fear you feel is what it's after.

A shaman can guide you personally... Or I can give you some methods in pm if you Iike.

Good luck..... Don't feed the animals.

Sacred places do have power, but cursed with demons they are not.

Continuing to feed this thing ( what ever it is) with prayer is an act of fear. Prayer is for thanks giving, meditation, communion, and spiritual expression. Praying for deliverance and help is a lost cause. ( in my opinion)

Find a way to directly confront it, and dominate it. This is an act of courage and confrontation. You can best do this in altered states. To continue to huddle and prey for help and deliverance will only bring it back over and over again. The fear you feel is what it's after.

A shaman can guide you personally... Or I can give you some methods in pm if you Iike.

Good luck..... Don't feed the animals.

Well said. Fear and runaway emotions difinately feed the negative.

• 2 weeks later...

I beg to differ ..u must pray,god is the only one who will and can help you...these demons are stronger than us physically but we are stronger by christ who lives in is!

Demons are real and I have seen them.

The story I am about to share with you occurred during a sleepless night when I was a young teenager in high school. On this particular night, I had laid in bed restless and unable to sleep. Even though my eyes were shut, it felt as if my mind was racing through the darkly lit night mindscape like a runaway train raging out of control. Unable to sleep, I began to talk myself to sleep using the mental voice. This went on for a few minutes until I realized that it wasn't going to work. No matter what I tried to coax myself to fall asleep, nothing seemed to be working on this night.

So I crawled out of bed, put on my jeans, and sat in front of the mirror on the dresser next to my window. While I was sitting, I heard a very faint whisper that kept repeating weird words until I could make out one of the words which was "look". At first, I thought it was just the sound of the winding blowing through the screen in my window which was slightly open to keep my room cool. So I slowly turned around towards the mirror without thinking about what I was doing until I saw inside the mirror this dark shadowy figure right behind me with two bright glowing red eyes.

Upon seeing this, I was instantly startled and gripped by a new type of fear which I had never experienced before. I was so frightened, I almost screamed out loud but suddenly, this thing spoke to me not in words but like in a telepathy kinda way without really using words. I was kinda paralyzed unable to turn around or stand up. It felt almost like I was experiencing a waking sleep paralysis episode but with my eyes open and my mind fully conscious and aware.

As sudden as it happened, this thing disappeared after about 10 to 15 seconds. I quickly got up, rushed towards the light switch on the wall and slapped it on with my hand. And without even thinking about it, I found myself quickly firing off mental prayers asking for Jesus and God to protect me. I quickly walked towards my door, opened it and peaked out into the hallway towards my parents room debating whether I should wake them up or not. I then turned towards my sisters room and after a few seconds of thinking, I felt it would probably be best not to wake the whole house up.

This is how I started sleeping with my lights on every night for several years only turning the light off when I had friends or cousins sleep over with me. This fear of the dark would stay with me all the way through my adult years. But as I grew older, I began to develop a little bit of sense and courage especially when I was drunk. During my teenage years in high school, we got drunk almost every weekend. Then my cousin met a girl and began to stay out late and on some nights, he would not come home at all. The first night he decided to spend a night with his girlfriend and not come home, I had to requisition a blessed Holy Cross from our living room. My family is Roman Catholic but I do not go to church anymore because at the time, I thought I had become too cool for church.

As I began to position the Holy Cross on top of the dresser trying to lay it up against the mirror, the light suddenly turned off. So i quickly ran to the switch and flipped it on and it came on again. Then as soon as I turned around and walked towards the dresser, the light went out again. Again, I quickly turned towards the switch which was about an arms length away from me, and quickly flipped it on but this time instead of turning back on, the lightbulb shorted out and wouldn't turn back on. I quickly froze in my steps and my mind suddenly as if by auto-pilot, quickly thought about the dark shadowy being with bright glowing red eyes. Even though I had not seen nothing yet, I felt as if there was a presence in the room. So I walked over to the door and opened it but the doorknob wouldn't even turn as if someone on the outside was holding it and preventing it from turning on the inside. I was so frightened I quickly yelled out a "Someone Open the Door!" "Hurry I'm locked in!" while banging on the inside of my room's door. After about thirty seconds, the door opened and when I looked outside, nobody was inside the hallway. As soon as the door opened, I had expected to see either one of my parents or my sisters there but nobody was there. Every hair on my body stood up and it felt like I had goosebumps all over my body. I began to yell out as loud as I can but it sounded like a distant yell with echoes. Then the whole room, the house, everything including the roof and the floor completely vanished from sight revealing a great fiery place with long flames that towered up beside me. I screamed and yelled and flung my arms around and through the flames but I could not feel the heat nor could I hear myself. Every time I screamed it sounded as if I could hear myself but it sounded like it was from a distance and with some echo.

Then suddenly I saw it again! The dark shadowy being with bright red glowing eyes was standing over me peaking over the tips of the walls of flames. This thing was about maybe 30 to 35 feet tall. Again, without thinking about it, my mind began to quickly fire off mental prayers, then midway through the mental prayers, I began to vocalize them as loud as I could but still it sounded the same as my screams earlier. Then the thing spoke to me using some type of telepathy which felt as if the message arrived all at once instantaneously. It said "You are one of us!" but in a strange language that I had not ever heard before. Although my ears could not hear it, it was as if my mental voice was actually vocalizing everything this thing was saying through telepathy.

Then I blacked out and felt as if I was falling off of a cliff in a dream and it was then and there that I awoke steel feeling the sensation of falling. I was no longer inside my room as I was before this thing happened. I was now strangely outside my house near the edge of the woods. I ran up to the kitchen to the kitchen door and found that it was locked. So I ran around towards the front door and also found it was strangely locked. Then I hopped over the porch railing and sprinted across my yard towards my friends yard to wake him up.

[To be continued]

Demonic sounds heavy and vague. Malevolent is closer to the truth, but it's only malevolent because we don't know the root cause. The person who's being haunted may in fact deserve such violence and carnage. Another example is we don't know if an action, that was deemed as negative, was in fact a gesture of help to save the haunted person from further unhappiness and painful illnesses in the near future by giving that person a relatively pain-free passage to the next world. No matter how you see it we are all haunted because the grave is the ultimate villain or savior. No amount of prayers will get you out of it. The grave doesn't discriminate. The worms of death will rip your flesh apart. I guarantee it.

I was indirectly involved with what I believe was a demonic haunting. An online friend was tormented by something over a long period of time and a lot of things happened while we were on mic together. She was beaten, burned, scratched, and even stabbed with a small screwdriver, some of which happened while she was asleep or unconscious and some of which happened while she was awake and online with me. I heard knocking sounds that seemed to move around her room, a hissing noise, a sound like a beating heart that she said came from her closet, footsteps and voices that she apparently couldn't hear, a loud sound sort of like an air raid siren... but not exactly, and "it" even spoke to me through her. There were multiple attempts at exorcism and finally one worked. A few weird things happened at my place through all this but all's quiet now.

Lol.. anyone else notice that the OP was banned, and that The Red Pill hasn't logged on in about three years?

I'm all good with people sharing, but I kind of find it funny that people are responding to things posted years ago by members unlikely to ever respond.

Lol.. anyone else notice that the OP was banned, and that The Red Pill hasn't logged on in about three years?

This is a haunted thread. Time stops here.