Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A dream I had before

Clue

I was standing in the entrance room to a school. I felt myself lifting into the air and I looked to the wall and I saw my shadow, and out of my back wings appeared wing's like that of an angel. I flew around the room and out the door. when I landed just outside the door I looked up and saw many angels in the sky.I looked over to a group of angels gathered by the window. I flew over to them and saw one angel gesture to a girl sitting in the classroom and while the teacher was still teaching she got up and left. at this moment I began to take full advantage of my wings for I had never flown so fast before in a dream. When I was over the school looking downs on it's grounds I said to myself "this has got to be a dream..... and if its a dream I can do what ever I want. But I like the way this is going so I'll flow." at that point I flew to the ground and there where two men who had forgotten how to fly for they had no wings. On this day many where called but very few were chosen, because there where not only angels in the sky but people on the ground... and those people where called out the school but where lost and did not get their wings. I began to try to teach the two men how to fly... and realized that i could no longer fly for I was carrying both-of-them, I could only jump high. all the while I was teaching the men, there where men from the school trying to "round us back in" but I could jump over them, so we where not caught. I stopped on a small hill I knew I couldn't keep jumping around. I told them how to fly and they went on their way. At that moment I turn and in the sky was a great light shinning like the sun and all the Angels where flying into it. I didn't realize it at first but when I looked back on the dream I remembered that the school and the ground around me was all being destroyed. I talked to my aunt about it and she said that the school symbolized and old teaching fashioned new. the angels where people that God had called to help call his people back. and we are suppose to help those who are lost, down, with a broken wing, pick them up and help them the best way you know how... and if they don't get it all you can do is pray that they do... but remember at the end all that had wings flew into the light all that didnt were destroyed with the earth.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clue

• Truffles

• the eternal me

• AeonsOld

Top Posters In This Topic

your aunt summed it up pretty good.

if you can, teach.

don't get bogged down by people that don't want to learn.

yeah thanks a lot.

Er-- to put it differently? We all are unique and get things differently. Whatever the form be it angels, etc. and your aunt's intepretation... as an oldie but goodie and simplifying a lot w/o anything else I'd have to say you are supposed to grow, learn and help others. As pointed out above and as an old empath... it hurts a lot when you try and others don't go the right way.

You can lead that horse to water but you can't make it drink... I see and feel and it hurts a lot when people go wrong. But -- you can't help anyone if you can't help yourself. To make things work out on the next level up you must first be know and be true to your path. I put my two cents in when it strikes a blow to do so.

I cannot afford to sacrifice myself in the order of things when others do not listen. It is free choice to them and not my fault if they choose poorly. If this means nothing to you, then I guess it wasn't meant for you at all. Good luck and good thoughts to you.

As I see it, how about:

You have your own way of learning something and have been doing it this way. However, there are others who are trying to teach you something else in a new way and you find it hard? ref: school flying then jumping with the two guys who are weighing you down...